FCA declaration

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Transcended said:

Could this be the beginning of the end for LPCN?

Well, considering M Inc did more damage than the rest of LPNC combined to SNX, I would say their micro influence in the long run is greatly reduced, yes.

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well, considering M Inc did more damage than the rest of LPNC combined to SNX, I would say their micro influence in the long run is greatly reduced, yes.

Will you be creating the Free Free Cobra Army in response?

12 minutes ago, The Pansy said:

Will you be creating the Free Free Cobra Army in response?

"The free-est Cobra army"

alliance slogan: 'Cobras so free, you'll freak'

alliance song: 'eye of the Cobra'

alliance mascot: honey badger

Alliance drink: King Cobra Malt liquor

national musical instrument: the flute

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Let me congratulate Lord Hitchcock for finally understanding our stance fully and thank him for voicing it in a much simplified manner instead of making fun of us like many others.

Edited by Roal36

Just now, Roal36 said:

Let me congratulate Lord Hitchcock for finally understanding our stance fully and voicing it in a much simplified manner instead of making fun of us like many others.

Reminds me of my days in Guinness young grasshopper

7 hours ago, General Kanabis said:
53 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

"The free-est Cobra army"

alliance slogan: 'Cobras so free, you'll freak'

alliance song: 'eye of the Cobra'

alliance mascot: honey badger

Alliance drink: King Cobra Malt liquor

national musical instrument: the flute

I actually really like some of these ideas.

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

M Inc does not support the war against the free Cobra Army and I've reached out to methrage in regards.

Until further notice, M Inc is cutting all ties tonLPNC; we have fought along side them during the goons war, the super nova x war, switched to brown and got him his first term as senator, worked to dismantle TAO. He is fully allowed to engage against the free cobra army; but he has lost the historical support from us.

It's time we part out ways.

I am sad to see this, but I wish you good winds in the future.

I hope you will fill me in on your side of the story connected to this decision! Catch me on coldfront #Monsters

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Seemed pretty clear to me, no one else in this world considers leaving LPCN to be "treason," those are the words of a tyrant.

I have been in talks with president Hardin today in terms of their current support with LPCN- and I am working on a resolution can be solved in regards to this humanitarian crisis. M Inc influence will prevail.

M Inc has no plans to pursue an offensive war with LPCN, but we will attempt to resolve the situation by stripping LPCN of their support in the current war.

Without the final countdown backing, that pretty much leaves animalz and LN. Which we will also pursue animalz in working a peace with the free cobra army.

Piece by piece we will chip away at LPCN support of the free cobra army war, and it will be settled firmly and peacefully.

Unless LPCN wants to rage war on M Inc, which Hardin has already stressed Final Countdown's support of Monsters in that scenario.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

21 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I have been in talks with president Hardin today in terms of their current support with LPCN- and I am working on a resolution can be solved in regards to this humanitarian crisis. M Inc influence will prevail.

Good luck removing the morons from both cobra factions that caused it.

Piece by piece we will chip away at LPCN support of the free cobra army war, and it will be settled firmly and peacefully.

They giving up already in their war of aggression and hired a shill to help them out?

Unless LPCN wants to rage war on M Inc, which Hardin has already stressed Final Countdown's support of Monsters in that scenario.

Running out of Oculus members to hit?

11 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Good luck removing the morons from both cobra factions that caused it.

They giving up already in their war of aggression and hired a shill to help them out?

Running out of Oculus members to hit?

We anticipated that this day would ultimately come. And planned accordingly.

I don't believe the economic stimulus between III percent and Animalz will last after the departure of Freelancer. 

Alternately, M Inc will be announcing a new micro bloc in the coming weeks.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Rebel is probably going to hit SNX again and lose the rest of his warchest :rolleyes:

I dont talk, I walk. But word on the grape vine tells me you have more things to worry about than the boogeyman.

Edited by the rebel

5 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Someone told me that SNX had put people in my range into peacemode. Had to have a look for myself and I have to say you're one paranoid person Junka lol. 

I have tried to tell him that if he leave us alone then we would forget all about him. But he does not believe me!

16 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

My stance on the matter is simple, the cobra kanibis still runs with Layton, should and will die in a ball of fire.

The free Cobra army is different, they are warring Kashmir and they are warring LPNC over the simple fact that they don't want to be forced to vote methrage or be ran by methrage. Which is fine, give the guys their freedom.

I fully support the free cobra army in their journey.

They are an active alliance with an against the grain Character and I admire that in an alliance, especially a micro

The few FCA who moved to brown and are voting for me did so of their own choosing, nobody was forced to change color in order to vote for me. Most of the FCA is on yellow & still had peace before this DoW; Lucius also had peace....

Edited by Sephiroth

2 hours ago, the rebel said:

Someone told me that SNX had put people in my range into peacemode. Had to have a look for myself and I have to say you're one paranoid person Junka lol. 

We could always just roll the whole LPCN after threatening us, but being that we aren't a bunch of warmongering barbarians running drills is fine too. :rolleyes: