4 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

Blah blah blah. Stop whining about how I'm beating you all and fight me.

Now that you've run out the nukes you stock piled since the last time you attacked me, the damage ratios are quickly shifting in the other direction. You've been beaten bad enough, everything you saved up since the last time you attacked has been depleted & you're barely over half my NS. I've also had an over $10m net gain cash from our ground wars, you stay at such low NS levels since you're terrible at fighting.

Good job in wasting all your cash, causing an average 50% reduction in NS for everyone else you put at war with me by attacking from Kashmir & getting the rest of Kashmir/COBRA turned into a radioactive wasteland in a war so unwinnable; your alliance mates have went from saying you have so many allies it doesn't matter if NG attacks to saying NG/NpO want to get at Doom by attacking and you guys won't let them. (Acceptance of defeat already reached by your alliance, despite knowing this is only the beginning of your alliance's defeat)

Your army is so weak, you're a constant cash farm until you go broke & seems you're almost there.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NDPstan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 4/16/2016 12:00:17 AM
Last Bill Payment: 4/16/2016 12:00:14 AM
Desired Religion: Mixed
Desired Government: Totalitarian State
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 560
Last Nuke Purchase: 4/16/2016 12:00:09 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 3/24/2016
Total Money: $8,375,600
Technology: 52.18 Levels
Trade Partners: Melted, Slapistan, Gypsyexterministan, New Navaskus, Empire of Man
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 158, Navy XP: 1, Air Force XP: 4228, Intelligence XP: 29
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 389, Army XP Level 164, Intelligence XP Level 60

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you've run out the nukes you stock piled since the last time you attacked me

You also have zero nukes...

the damage ratios are quickly shifting in the other direction

I'm still winning...

You've been beaten bad enough

You've lost more NS than me...

everything you saved up since the last time you attacked has been depleted & you're barely over half my NS

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Libertarian Empire. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Last Tax Collection: 4/11/2016 12:00:47 AM
Last Bill Payment: 4/15/2016 12:00:40 AM
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 4/15/2016 12:00:50 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/21/2015
Total Money: $9,393,622
Technology: 105.14 Levels
Trade Partners: Slumlandia, Macallia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 404, Navy XP: 88, Air Force XP: 3430, Intelligence XP: 114
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 263, Army XP Level 139, Intelligence XP Level 9, Navy XP Level 38
Total Aircraft: 71
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 217
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 15
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 5
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Congratulations. You have ~$1 million more than me. What will you do with your windfall?

I've also had an over $10m net gain cash from our ground wars, you stay at such low NS levels since you're terrible at fighting.

Yet I keep beating you, despite how terrible I am...

I love how everything you say is the literal opposite of reality. Get off your period and back up your stupid talk and win against me for once in your life. You're pathetic.

Losing every ground war is "winning" only for someone like you, there is more to war than throwing nukes until you run out.

TO: Jack Layton | FROM: Sephiroth
TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/11/2016 12:00:25 AM

You have been attacked by Sephiroth.

You lost 1,802 soldiers and 605 tanks. You killed 1,202 soldiers and 406 tanks. Their forces razed 2.015 miles of your land, stole 5.840 technology, and destroyed 23.358 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

TYPE: Daytime Ground Battle | DATE: 4/10/2016 4:10:32 PM

You lost 2,814 soldiers and 55 tanks. You killed 2,840 soldiers and 143 tanks. Their forces razed 11.973 miles of your land, stole 5.640 technology, and destroyed 22.560 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

TYPE: Daytime Ground Battle | DATE: 4/10/2016 4:10:05 PM

You lost 1,440 soldiers and 181 tanks. You killed 640 soldiers and 393 tanks. Their forces razed 12.495 miles of your land, stole 5.622 technology, and destroyed 22.486 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/11/2016 12:01:07 AM

You lost 4,241 soldiers and 514 tanks. You killed 5,547 soldiers and 145 tanks. Their forces razed 1.923 miles of your land, stole 5.846 technology, and destroyed 23.384 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

TO: Sephiroth | FROM: Jack Layton
TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/12/2016 12:03:33 AM

You have been attacked by Jack Layton.

You lost 1,988 soldiers and 783 tanks. You killed 2,993 soldiers and 884 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,093,312.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/12/2016 12:11:51 AM

You lost 1,172 soldiers and 68 tanks. You killed 782 soldiers and 56 tanks. Their forces razed 2.803 miles of your land, stole 5.737 technology, and destroyed 22.949 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/12/2016 12:11:44 AM

You lost 1,451 soldiers and 620 tanks. You killed 968 soldiers and 219 tanks. Their forces razed 2.934 miles of your land, stole 5.731 technology, and destroyed 22.924 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/13/2016 12:04:11 AM

You lost 2,019 soldiers and 873 tanks. You killed 3,947 soldiers and 251 tanks. Their forces razed 2.539 miles of your land, stole 5.708 technology, and destroyed 22.830 infrastructure. Their forces looted $483,424.29 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/13/2016 12:03:59 AM

You lost 2,157 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 990 soldiers and 661 tanks. Their forces razed 2.658 miles of your land, stole 5.701 technology, and destroyed 22.805 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/13/2016 12:03:40 AM

You lost 815 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 2,460 soldiers and 32 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $997,886.03 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/13/2016 12:03:34 AM

You lost 354 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,239 soldiers and 842 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,045,286.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

Edited by Sephiroth

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Holy !@#$, you're so desperate! You're getting beaten by any objective measure and you're STILL trying to argue you're somehow winning. Next you'll be telling me how you're winning because you have a cruise missile interceptor and I don't, so your cruise missiles do more damage on average. Jesus Christ, man. Take medication. Even with more wonders and more money than me, you're getting whomped. Why don't you try joining Kashmir? If you're a successful applicant, I'll teach you how to fight like a man instead of cry like a girl on the OWF like you always do. Now shut up and fight me.

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Holy !@#$, you're so desperate! You're getting beaten by any objective measure and you're STILL trying to argue you're somehow winning. Next you'll be telling me how you're winning because you have a cruise missile interceptor and I don't, so your cruise missiles do more damage on average. Jesus Christ, man. Take medication. Even with more wonders and more money than me, you're getting whomped. Why don't you try joining Kashmir? If you're a successful applicant, I'll teach you how to fight like a man instead of cry like a girl on the OWF like you always do. Now shut up and fight me.ne to Comparison Between Limitless Nexus & Kashmir

By any objective measure you recognize, your alliance is losing & being outdamaged. Why would I join losers?

NS Damage Dealt Comparison of Limitless Nexus & Kashmir

The numbers in parenthesis below show nation strength damage dealt only.

Stats: 
Most Destructive War: Morphinel vs Sephiroth 
Least Destructive War: Nicholai vs ComradeKnight

1     Sephiroth (5,696.61)     Morphinel (1,098.14)     6,863.39
2     Sephiroth (6,083.42)     Zuker (608.34)     6,759.35
3     Nicholai (797.95)     Jack Layton (5,785.17)     6,649.62
4     the rebel (2,649.18)     Caledor (3,179.02)     5,887.07
5     Sephiroth (2,102.38)     Jack Layton (3,679.16)     5,839.94
6     the rebel (2,992.04)     King Conrad (412.70)     3,439.13
7     the rebel (2,389.48)     Margrave (567.50)     2,986.85
8     Sephiroth (2,572.51)     jimothy (0.00)     2,572.51
9     Nicholai (1,199.71)     ComradeKnight (197.60)     1,411.42

Limitless Nexus - 24,164 NS Damage Done to Kashmir

Kashmir - 18,245 NS Damage Done to Limitless Nexus

Edited by Sephiroth

2 hours ago, Auctor said:

I just want everyone to know I switched my government the other day. I lack any copypasta to assert this claim but it happened.

Everyone by now knows the disagreements I have had with Auctor, but even still I can validate his claim:

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/nation/433854

Edited by hartfw

Departing Gift for Jack Layton for the final day of our war,
"In the attack Sherlock Holmes of your Intelligence branch with an XP level of 60 was killed. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and the identity of the attacker has been publicly revealed."

Land/Tech/Infra NS Lost:    

Jack Layton, 4,400.52 Strength Lost    

Sephiroth 3,862.04 Strength Lost

Jack Layton clearly lost by his own standards & zero counter declarations were made on Jack Layton for him to lose so badly.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

600 NS difference in damage is really nothing to brag about. With a proper trade circle and factories it only costs $3,787,746.36 to buy up from 0-1000 infrastructure.

I was pointing out even the one standard Jack Layton was claiming to be winning by, he also lost. He also lost over $11m to me in cash & many more spies.

He was blowing his horn on winning, because he had run of out nukes & him being slightly ahead was very short lived.

lmao let me see if I follow....ur protectors the people who are supposed to protect you end up needing u to protect them so you both ended up getting juked and ur boys don't even send u any aid im sorry not ur boys but ur actual protectors so the ones who u ran to for protection ended up being the cause of ur rolling lol :facepalm:

the irony...

VIVA LA LPC :war:

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

lmao let me see if I follow....ur protectors the people who are supposed to protect you end up needing u to protect them so you both ended up getting juked and ur boys don't even send u any aid im sorry not ur boys but ur actual protectors so the ones who u ran to for protection ended up being the cause of ur rolling lol :facepalm:

the irony...

VIVA LA LPC :war:

I thought we are past this. We had a choice of staying back and watch LPC and every other opportunists in Oculus attack Kashmir which is an alliance dear to us and our close friends. We didn't choose that option.

COBRA was build to war and fight we do no matter whatever the odds are. Also LPC is also getting nuked and rolled by COBRA which is more of a comedy and tragedy considering the number of alliances defending LPC.

32 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I thought we are past this. We had a choice of staying back and watch LPC and every other opportunists in Oculus attack Kashmir which is an alliance dear to us and our close friends. We didn't choose that option.

COBRA was build to war and fight we do no matter whatever the odds are. Also LPC is also getting nuked and rolled by COBRA which is more of a comedy and tragedy considering the number of alliances defending LPC.

Seriously we have been through this kashmir started the war. Let's not have to take you to school again.