Its a sad reflection on COBRA you guys still recognize him as your leader after some of the comments he's made & situation he's put you in. Also despite COBRA bailing as soon as we entered, I had to fight for many months grinding through nations with warchests much bigger than SirWilliam.

I don't expect gratitude from you guys for giving GOONS the distraction they needed for you guys to get out of the war, but joining up with our enemies against us & some of the comments coming from you guys is disappointing. None of the rogue GOONS we were fighting are part of Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, so we didn't ally with them. We took over the AA, so it can't be used as a gathering point for further rogue attacks against us by former GOONS if they come out of inactivity.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't last 40 days before tap out, Devialance. Not without some serious intervention.

Yes you are right. We will also lose many of our members and few would also flee and stay with our other allies but that is a good thing as it will show us who all have the real guts to fight for a cause they believe and rewarded appropriatly.

Yes you are right. We will also lose many of our members and few would also flee and stay with our other allies but that is a good thing as it will show us who all have the real guts to fight for a cause they believe and rewarded appropriatly.

Whatever reward you think is at the end of the tunnel is an illusion.

It's the prerogative of anyone on the OWF to call out horse pucky when they see it. I can get more involved if you'd like though.

My apologies if your war effort isn't going well or if you're otherwise having a bad day but no thanks, you can kindly take it out on someone else. :)

My apologies if your war effort isn't going well or if you're otherwise having a bad day but no thanks, you can kindly take it out on someone else. :)

Not going well? They have no offensive wars against them, willingness to get involved in this would imply its going good enough they can afford to open another front.

Also Auctor, The Pansy & hartfw are all good friends, so your condescending tone towards them & attacks on us would be good enough reason for them to hit you guys if they decide to.

Its a sad reflection on COBRA you guys still recognize him as your leader after some of the comments he's made & situation he's put you in. Also despite COBRA bailing as soon as we entered, I had to fight for many months grinding through nations with warchests much bigger than SirWilliam.

I don't expect gratitude from you guys for giving GOONS the distraction they needed for you guys to get out of the war, but joining up with our enemies against us & some of the comments coming from you guys is disappointing. None of the rogue GOONS we were fighting are part of Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, so we didn't ally with them. We took over the AA, so it can't be used as a gathering point for further rogue attacks against us by former GOONS if they come out of inactivity.

Do u know that our current leader was voting for you till last Dec. We also had actual arguments with Kashmir nations and allies ghosting in COBRA about our brown nations supporting u in elections. We had a Kashmir ghost quit our alliance vowing never to support us again when I told him COBRA nations has right to support ANYBODY in senate elections including you. So please spare us ur BS about COBRA being led wrong. Under him we grew from a bunch of 15-18 actives to 41 nations that we have currently. How many micro alliances in CN can currently sport such a growth in nation numbers. Most of the Micros are suffering from inactivity and are either quitting entirely or breaking up and merging with huge alliances while COBRA managed to have a 100% growth in nation numbers without even having merged with one single alliance big or small.

Do u know that our current leader was voting for you till last Dec. We also had actual arguments with Kashmir nations and allies ghosting in COBRA about our brown nations supporting u in elections. We had a Kashmir ghost quit our alliance vowing never to support us again when I told him COBRA nations has right to support ANYBODY in senate elections including you. So please spare us ur BS about COBRA being led wrong. Under him we grew from a bunch of 15-18 actives to 41 nations that we have currently. How many micro alliances in CN can currently sport such a growth in nation numbers. Most of the Micros are suffering from inactivity and are either quitting entirely or breaking up and merging with huge alliances while COBRA managed to have a 100% growth in nation numbers without even having merged with one single alliance big or small.

I thought he was reasonable, until suddenly when I needed his votes most he was on yellow. Then my next interaction with him is he's declaring on me & calling my allies child molesters for having my back.

I realize you only pull your head out of your ass long enough to breathe, but we're being civil here, Methrage (him and I). I understand you're a man of conspiracy and making connections where they don't exist but I wasn't actually making a judgment on their war effort (hence that tell tale "if").

I'm glad I could clear this up for you. :)

I realize you only pull your head out of your ass long enough to breathe, but we're being civil here, Methrage (him and I). I understand you're a man of conspiracy and making connections where they don't exist but I wasn't actually making a judgment on their war effort (hence that tell tale "if").

I'm glad I could clear this up for you. :)

You were implying his war effort was going bad & he was having a bad day for calling you out on your BS. I guess you're being as civil as possible for Kashmir.

Daily reminder that Jack Layton, not Kashmir, rogue attacked meth, and we would have called him off if meth had talked to one of us rather than declaring war. Meth done brung it on himselfs!

Making up stories and getting offended about things is $%&@in awesome but I still think it's good to remember what actually happened every couple pages or whatever. Bye bye!

You can quit lying, your boss already confirmed that you chose to back Layton up here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128721-limitless-nexus-recognition-of-war/?p=3449513

I realize you only pull your head out of your ass long enough to breathe, but we're being civil here

*coughs*

You were implying his war effort was going bad & he was having a bad day for calling you out on your BS. I guess you're being as civil as possible for Kashmir.

Thank you for telling me what I meant. I'd like to think I'm more of an authority on that matter but in this delusional world of yours I guess that's not the case?

*coughs*

Reading comprehension, Sigrun, I know you're capable of it. That "him and I" was clearly in reference to Auctor and I.

Thank you for telling me what I meant. I'd like to think I'm more of an authority on that matter but in this delusional world of yours I guess that's not the case?

Reading comprehension, Sigrun, I know you're capable of it. That "him and I" was clearly in reference to Auctor and I.

But are you?

You claim you're trying to be civil in the very same breath you tell someone he only pulls his head out of his tail when he needs to breath.

You're not trying to be civil. Quite the opposite.

Who cares, I'm running a torched earth policy on Cobra because your leader basically called me a peadophile and for that I'm burning the whole alliance down regardless of wonder count.

You are just waiting to nuked and destroyed again. Torched Earth policy has a major flaw esp when dealing with COBRA top tier we can always rebuild and comeback fast.

But are you?

You claim you're trying to be civil in the very same breath you tell someone he only pulls his head out of his tail when he needs to breath.

You're not trying to be civil. Quite the opposite.

Really? He's pretty clearly say on Meth has his head up his ass and that him and Auctor are having a civil convo. He never said he was being civil to Meth or anyone else.

Like, it's in plain English.

Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 30.394 miles of land from Munrovia. They also destroyed 20.283 infrastructure within Munrovia. They also stole 5.071 technology from Munrovia. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $252.92 from the nation of Munrovia.

Some aNiMaLz are allready bankrupt fighting a bunch of "Noobs"

This war is not gonna end in 30 days u bet.

Why is aNiMaLz top nation in a peace mode. I thought u guys had more balls and eagerness to fight.

Why is SirWilliam in peace mode? Isn't that your top leader, being the leader of your protector? RUKUNU is fighting, I'm fighting & Sigrun is fighting. 

Sir Kindle is currently in peace mode for a good reason & RUKUNU is leading the charge for aNiMalz. You making a fuss over Sir Kindle being in peace mode right after a very long war as he finishes his back collect is ironic when your Furor is hiding in peace mode in case of a small chance someone might hit him.

Also if you want to call aNiMaLz noobs for lack of cash, your leader went broke shortly after declaring & is barely getting by with aid. So go ahead and laugh at your noob leader for starting this war while broke.

TO: General Kanabis | FROM: Sephiroth
TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/12/2016 12:03:27 AM 

You have been attacked by Sephiroth. 

You lost 1,689 soldiers and 38 tanks. You killed 558 soldiers and 60 tanks. Their forces razed 21.015 miles of your land, stole 2.578 technology, and destroyed 22.954 infrastructure. Their forces looted $44,023.40 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. TO: General Kanabis | FROM: Sephiroth
TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 4/12/2016 12:03:16 AM 

You have been attacked by Sephiroth. 

You lost 900 soldiers and 814 tanks. You killed 400 soldiers and 69 tanks. Their forces razed 22.014 miles of your land, stole 2.733 technology, and destroyed 22.942 infrastructure. Their forces looted $46,178.39 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: General Kanabis    From: Sephiroth    Date: 4/14/2016 12:10:23 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 476 soldiers and 290 tanks. You killed 1,071 soldiers and 271 tanks. Their forces razed 6.703 miles of your land, stole 3.449 technology, and destroyed 22.615 infrastructure. Their forces looted $183,787.06 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
Edited by Sephiroth

Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 30.394 miles of land from Munrovia. They also destroyed 20.283 infrastructure within Munrovia. They also stole 5.071 technology from Munrovia. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $252.92 from the nation of Munrovia.

Some aNiMaLz are allready bankrupt fighting a bunch of "Noobs"

This war is not gonna end in 30 days u bet.

Lol quoted for posterity.

Someone earlier mentioned an over/under of 45 days, I'm thinking that they'll surrender more quickly than that, who do I lodge my bet with?

Someone earlier mentioned an over/under of 45 days, I'm thinking that they'll surrender more quickly than that, who do I lodge my bet with?

I'm just gonna take the they will tap before 45 days.

If I could lodge my bets with someone, I would be betting big over & just keep them at war ongoing long enough to guarantee victory. :P

If they learn humility & surrender before it falls apart, I'll be surprised.

Edited by Sephiroth