28 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Seriously we have been through this kashmir started the war. Let's not have to take you to school again.

You are saying crap. We know who started the war I am just referring to the subsequent declarations from NPO Non Grata. I was calling them opportunists.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

You are saying crap. We know who started the war I am just referring to the subsequent declarations from NPO Non Grata. I was calling them opportunists.

Do i really have to go back and requite you just to prove my point. Please we have been through this and you just keep looking more and more stupid.

You and kashmir started this whole chain of events. I mean I can draw out a time line but tbh it would be wasted on you because you're so deep in this tangled Web that you have got yourself into.

Just now, Alexio15 said:

Do i really have to go back and requite you just to prove my point. Please we have been through this and you just keep looking more and more stupid.

You and kashmir started this whole chain of events. I mean I can draw out a time line but tbh it would be wasted on you because you're so deep in this tangled Web that you have got yourself into.

How many fxxxing times I have to tell u that we know exactly how this war started.

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

I tried.

I even trolled Alexio to lighten the mood a bit.

But by all means, go ahead and continue bickering 

I don't get it why he so serious and defending Sephirot too much. Maybe Alexio can join the LPC and rule Brown with him together.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

I thought we are past this. We had a choice of staying back and watch LPC and every other opportunists in Oculus attack Kashmir which is an alliance dear to us and our close friends. We didn't choose that option.

COBRA was build to war and fight we do no matter whatever the odds are. Also LPC is also getting nuked and rolled by COBRA which is more of a comedy and tragedy considering the number of alliances defending LPC.

Well again you muddled your chain of events. That is what I was replying to. Maybe I will have to bold everything and point it out to you so you can understand. LPC was just minding their own business when all this started. For once I have to agree the fact with Methrage that it's a defensive war. As wrll as the fact Kashmir pretty much called NG out but belittling their ally in CA. I mean kinda runs with the chat !@#$ get banged theory that keeps running around.

1 minute ago, Alexio15 said:

Well again you muddled your chain of events. That is what I was replying to. Maybe I will have to bold everything and point it out to you so you can understand. LPC was just minding their own business when all this started. For once I have to agree the fact with Methrage that it's a defensive war. As wrll as the fact Kashmir pretty much called NG out but belittling their ally in CA. I mean kinda runs with the chat !@#$ get banged theory that keeps running around.

I think I already pointed out some of the defects in Chat !@#$ get banged theory of urs. Didn't I.

33 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

We hope to be as mighty as Atlas one day.

This will never happen. Alexis has done s fantastic job with what he had to work with starting out.

Cobra on the other hand will not only be abuse currently, but when we are done with iron we will pay you a visit. If you think Jack Layton can save you then I'd recommend checking carnivorz and his alliance running the last time we molested him

8 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

When IRON is done with you.

Actually we are in the process of making them into coat hangers.

We strong know my them over like bowling pins and have unlimited aid. So see ya in a bit!

Be prepared to bite to pillow <3

Sephirot now needs the help of the mighty Monsters Inc to defeat COBRA.

First it was aNiMaLz, then NPO and soon Minc. How many more do u need Meth to stop us. How many more to stop a bunch of Noobs.

4 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Not really majority of your nations aren't even worth a blip on anyone's radar so doesn't surprise me that LPC aren't registering you.

Many of those COBRA nations are only as small as their aNiMaLz counterparts.

Edited by Roal36

6 hours ago, Roal36 said:

First it was aNiMaLz, then NPO and soon Minc. How many more do u need Meth to stop us. How many more to stop a bunch of Noobs.

Roal, you're not even in the top 3 COBRA nations; in anything worth destroying. All this time I've been in anarchy since this war you guys bandwaggoned with COBRA/Kashmir into against us, but you've won a spot in my death note just to put your overinflated ego in check.

While avoiding fighting until I got out of anarchy to do it myself. Although be happy to destroy your nation if you are so desperate for my attention and attack my allies.

4/23/2016 12:04:46 AM 
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Brown.gif

Libertarian Empire 
Ruler: Sephiroth
Limitless Nexus

team_Yellow.gif

Furiana Republic 
Ruler: Lord Grimsin
COBRA
Currently Fighting
4/23/2016 12:03:42 AM 

team_Brown.gif

Libertarian Empire 
Limitless Nexus

team_Yellow.gif

Empire of HYDRA 
Ruler: Baron Von Strucker
COBRA
Currently Fighting
4/23/2016 12:01:05 AM 

team_Brown.gif

Libertarian Empire 
Limitless Nexus

team_Brown.gif

Malabar 
Ruler: Roal36
COBRA
Currently Fighting
4/18/2016 12:00:05 AM 

team_Yellow.gif

Blackenberg 
Ruler: Blackenberg
Seven Days of Sin

team_Brown.gif

Libertarian Empire 
Limitless Nexus
Currently Fighting

See you on the battlefield over the next 10 days, along with your alliance heirs who haven't fought me yet in the alliance.

4/23/2016 1:12:13 AM

team_Brown.gif

Libertarian Empire
Limitless Nexus

team_Yellow.gif

Empire of HYDRA
Ruler: Baron Von Strucker
COBRA
Gather Intelligence

Success, Not Caught
show.pngDetails
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Empire of HYDRA. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 4/23/2016 12:14:33 AM
Last Bill Payment: 4/23/2016 12:14:38 AM
Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 25%
Number of Spies: 42
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $531,887
Technology: 43.69 Levels
Trade Partners: Grice, SpiderFOX, Asian Federation, Imperio Mexica, Furiana Republic
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 31, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 117, Intelligence XP: 5
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 86, Army XP Level 36

4/23/2016 12:08:12 AM

team_Brown.gif

Libertarian Empire
Limitless Nexus

team_Brown.gif

Malabar
Ruler: Roal36
COBRA
Gather Intelligence

Success, Not Caught
show.png Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Malabar. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 4/11/2016 2:59:51 AM
Last Bill Payment: 4/22/2016 1:50:37 AM
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 150
Last Nuke Purchase: 4/22/2016 2:53:55 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/8/2016
Total Money: $22,537,521
Technology: 61.50 Levels
Trade Partners: Tyronia TSS, Cappell, Interitum
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 60, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 101, Intelligence XP: 13
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 144, Army XP Level 164

Edited by Sephiroth

On 4/23/2016 at 6:59 PM, Roal36 said:

until you know when to shut up...and learn stop pissing everyone. your annoying, just stop posting if you still hav mercy on your allies.

6 minutes ago, visayan said:

until you know when to shut up...and learn stop pissing everyone. your annoying, just stop posting if you still hav mercy on your allies.

Read this thread again and u will know who started passing crap as truth.