Announcement from GATO, TSC, and Atlas.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNX has more active aid slots than this entire bloc, so I wouldn't say it represents "the brown masses." Congrats though and good luck.

Yes, because that would make a difference if we cared. I could take 15 half-active GATOans and run through your alliance like a hot knife through butter. Best to keep your yap shut and let us just keep ignoring you. Congrats on being able to run aid though and good luck.

Yes, because that would make a difference if we cared. I could take 15 half-active GATOans and run through your alliance like a hot knife through butter. Best to keep your yap shut and let us just keep ignoring you. Congrats on being able to run aid though and good luck.

Ok tough guy, you need to work on your tech ratio.

Ok tough guy, you need to work on your tech ratio.

Gee thanks for the help. Even with my terrible 3:2 ratio I would probably wreck a third of your alliance on my own. Ratio isn't everything.

Let's make it interesting. I'll take 14 other GATOans of my choosing.  We will take your entire alliance on 1 v 1......no allies, no ringers. If we win you leave brown and if you win you leave brown but I take the first spaceship off this planet never to return in any form.

Deal?

Gee thanks for the help. Even with my terrible 3:2 ratio I would probably wreck a third of your alliance on my own. Ratio isn't everything.

Let's make it interesting. I'll take 14 other GATOans of my choosing.  We will take your entire alliance on 1 v 1......no allies, no ringers. If we win you leave brown and if you win you leave brown but I take the first spaceship off this planet never to return in any form.

Deal?

The Imperium is not some barbarian enclave that picks fights solely to prove how tough we are. We only fight if there is a clear Casus Belli or to defend the security and prosperity of our members and our allies. I would hope the same civilized characteristics would define an alliance as old as GATO but maybe I am wrong.

The Imperium is not some barbarian enclave that picks fights solely to prove how tough we are. We only fight if there is a clear Casus Belli or to defend the security and prosperity of our members and our allies. I would hope the same civilized characteristics would define an alliance as old as GATO but maybe I am wrong.

Pffft. Didn't you know? All of our civilized people are gone now. We have too classes of member now. Maniacs and inactive. Those that come back to activity are usually maniacs. Granted we don't have a lot of motivation but I could find 14 seasoned and battle tested maniacs to show you a grand old time if you are feeling froggy.

We don't tend to give anyone too much grief these days and people,especially small people like you who should know better, generally keep our names out of their mouth. Why rouse the sleeping cat? Why make such a stupid...stupid comment...like we don't use our aid slots so we don't have a say on brown and you are the ones who represent the masses? Did you know who you were talking about....that they may just have someone like me who would gladly come back from a nice retirement just to make a fool out of you and our alliance for such stupidity? 

Make no mistake. SNX and whatever the rabble you are pretending to fight name is are still allowed to have their meaningless shenanigans take place on sphere because we allow it. It's cute in a "LOL look what they are doing now..." sort of way but it can grow tiresome. GATO in't a brown alliance...GATO is brown. Always have been. It seems you were embarrassed by our little joke here and had to come back with something as asinine as aid slot usage to try to pick yourself up....careful...careful. 

Is that really what you want? To piss us off? Make even more friends than you have on brown? Keep it up.

Also it's a standing offer if you ever grow some balls to try your luck at something worthwhile. In the meantime....enjoy kiddie playtime in your sandbox.

Deal?

I'll rejoin for this.

The Imperium is not some barbarian enclave that picks fights solely to prove how tough we are.

Are you serious ? 1 acronym AFRO

We only fight if there is a clear Casus Belli or to defend the security and prosperity of our members and our allies. I would hope the same civilized characteristics would define an alliance as old as GATO but maybe I am wrong.

It is no secret I and allot of the crew I hang with dig your leadership style, it's damn near identical to ours, and we all know where the structure comes from, however there is a huge difference, we are defensive and before that person comes in here screaming we attacked them, we all know how that transpired and I'm not even going to debate it.

GATO is the oldest alliance currently in the verse, they are the only alliance in my eyes that sits at the head of Browns table, nothing you, meth or any other current squatter can change my mind to that fact, I've preached this, defended it when we are on the team and it fell on deaf ear's. 

Now it's been said that at least LPC and SNX are fighting for their vision of the Brown Team, you know what ? I couldn't agree more.

And now those stakes are about to be raised, Magic Ninja just gave you a challenge, we have an MDP with GATO it's no secret, it's never been canceled even after we left the team, we left it there for a reason, with the hopes one day we would return home to the land we fought for.

WC, I see a unique opportunity here, one that settles this one and for all, GATO wins and SNX has to leave, we come back home spend another billion and take the third senate, it's the one thing were really good at, the other is fairness, I've grabbed a screenshot of both alliance's the rules are simple, some one ghost's GATO or enters the war on their behalf, there drilled on by doom, the flip side to that if someone ghosts or enters the war for SNX, they get to meet on of our fine folk and possibly even a minuteman or two.

Junka balls in your court brother and it does the one thing no body wants to see, at least not yet and that a global pandemic.

Methrage claims LPCN is brown, Magicninja claims GATO is brown... it's all just background noise to me. My comment referred to the fact that SNX and a ton of other alliances (OLD, LSF, SDS etc) are not represented by this agreement and it is very silly to think this bloc represents more than the minority of brown sphere.

SNX will deal with the trash on brown while others make agreements and talk tough. SNX is succeeding in pushing Methrage out of the senate where the entire Bruin Continuity agreement failed. And we never had to claim to "be brown" to do it.

I was impressed with the rhetorical ability of MTTelza. I had hoped that his talents reflected the new public face of GATO.

I am dissapointed that his return comes partnered with magicninja's provocation.

GATO lost the right to claim any sort of moral authority years ago. If you mean to reclaim it, trying to pick a fight to prove how tough you are and making personal attacks on an alliance leader is not the way.

Your alliance can't even show up for a crisis. Take your thin skin and bragadacio for a lap to cool your head, you sound exactly like the people GATO once fought and opposed.

I've grabbed a screenshot of both alliance's the rules are simple, some one ghost's GATO or enters the war on their behalf, there drilled on by doom, the flip side to that if someone ghosts or enters the war for SNX, they get to meet on of our fine folk and possibly even a minuteman or two.

Junka balls in your court brother and it does the one thing no body wants to see, at least not yet and that a global pandemic.

You always take all of the blooming fun no fair. :P

Also it's rather amusing which sides have taken offence to this and tbh it was rather predicted as with the running bet me and Alex had.

Also I have no doubt magic would be more then willing and capable of gaining 14 more people to go for this. What both LPC and snx seem to forget is this is gatos home and we are living here because they allow us. Don't forget that boys it all gets tiresome in the end. Always best to patch up and cool it down. However if you wish to keep lumping each other please do try to refrain from annoying the rest of us who are living in peace.

Hmmm interesting TAO can take one member and run through your AA like Sherman through Atlanta if you hit our allies...best you keep your yap shut and stop threatening our treaty partners... :psyduck:

Make no mistake. SNX and whatever the rabble you are pretending to fight name is are still allowed to have their meaningless shenanigans take place on sphere because we allow it. It's cute in a "LOL look what they are doing now..." sort of way but it can grow tiresome. GATO in't a brown alliance...GATO is brown. Always have been. It seems you were embarrassed by our little joke here and had to come back with something as asinine as aid slot usage to try to pick yourself up....careful...careful. 

Is that really what you want? To piss us off? Make even more friends than you have on brown? Keep it up.

Also it's a standing offer if you ever grow some balls to try your luck at something worthwhile. In the meantime....enjoy kiddie playtime in your sandbox.

Go for it! :ehm:

And now those stakes are about to be raised, Magic Ninja just gave you a challenge, we have an MDP with GATO it's no secret, it's never been canceled even after we left the team, we left it there for a reason, with the hopes one day we would return home to the land we fought for.

WC, I see a unique opportunity here, one that settles this one and for all, GATO wins and SNX has to leave, we come back home spend another billion and take the third senate, it's the one thing were really good at, the other is fairness, I've grabbed a screenshot of both alliance's the rules are simple, some one ghost's GATO or enters the war on their behalf, there drilled on by doom, the flip side to that if someone ghosts or enters the war for SNX, they get to meet on of our fine folk and possibly even a minuteman or two.

O'rly Freelancer? :popcorn: How about a 1 vs 1 our top guy against your top guy? :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

Methrage claims LPCN is brown, Magicninja claims GATO is brown... it's all just background noise to me. My comment referred to the fact that SNX and a ton of other alliances (OLD, LSF, SDS etc) are not represented by this agreement and it is very silly to think this bloc represents more than the minority of brown sphere.

SNX will deal with the trash on brown while others make agreements and talk tough. SNX is succeeding in pushing Methrage out of the senate where the entire Bruin Continuity agreement failed. And we never had to claim to "be brown" to do it.

I don't have to claim anything. Everyone knows it to be true. Did you read the "treaty"? It was a joke. It's not a peepee...don't take it so hard. The funny thing about you "taking Methrage out" is you consider him a threat.....

I was impressed with the rhetorical ability of MTTelza. I had hoped that his talents reflected the new public face of GATO.

I am dissapointed that his return comes partnered with magicninja's provocation.

GATO lost the right to claim any sort of moral authority years ago. If you mean to reclaim it, trying to pick a fight to prove how tough you are and making personal attacks on an alliance leader is not the way.

Your alliance can't even show up for a crisis. Take your thin skin and bragadacio for a lap to cool your head, you sound exactly like the people GATO once fought and opposed.

That's why he is gov and I am not. Could I probably make this happen? Yeah, I think I could though I would need Dragonphyre's permission.....I think he'd let me beat up his dudes if there was an agreement in place. Also, who the hell claimed moral authority? I said I didn't like what he said or the tone he said it in. No morality attached. I have no intentions of being moral in case you haven't picked up on that.

What crisis? And, as for threatening people off the sphere and acting like our pals Pacifica....in case you don't know what is going on....SNX is actually going to war to remove Methrage from brown.... Which is fine by me by the way I don't care a bit about the guy....just saying.  Also, not just chest thumping or what's his face would've jumped at the deal. It would be a massacre and he knows it. Edited by magicninja

@Magicninja Methrage is definitely a threat and we are handling him as the serious issue he is. We don't have any illusions as to the tenacity of our foe and his determination to destroy the Imperium; when SNX is gone, he will go after Atlas, GATO, and everyone else who doesn't submit to his LPCN fantasy. So rather than trying to be a tough guy on here you should be recognizing the benefit we are providing this sphere by standing our ground in this defensive war.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Hmmm interesting TAO can take one member and run through your AA like Sherman through Atlanta if you hit our allies...best you keep your yap shut and stop threatening our treaty partners... :psyduck:

Go for it! :ehm:

O'rly Freelancer? :popcorn: How about a 1 vs 1 our top guy against your top guy? :awesome:

Who?

Also, I didn't threaten him. I offered him a deal. Your treaty partner seems to be scared of the proposition though...

Are my eyes deceiving me? Is Junka and Stonewall acting the hardman and threatening CnG alliances. :popcorn:

Your obviously too stupid to read as I posted a hypothetical to match his and it is known fact that attacks on SnX are answered by TAO so no threats needed... :ehm:

Pffft. Didn't you know? All of our civilized people are gone now. We have too classes of member now. Maniacs and inactive. Those that come back to activity are usually maniacs. Granted we don't have a lot of motivation but I could find 14 seasoned and battle tested maniacs to show you a grand old time if you are feeling froggy.

We don't tend to give anyone too much grief these days and people,especially small people like you who should know better, generally keep our names out of their mouth. Why rouse the sleeping cat? Why make such a stupid...stupid comment...like we don't use our aid slots so we don't have a say on brown and you are the ones who represent the masses? Did you know who you were talking about....that they may just have someone like me who would gladly come back from a nice retirement just to make a fool out of you and our alliance for such stupidity? 

If you really want to ruin Junka's day, send me some money for a tech deal. :D

If you really want to ruin Junka's day, send me some money for a tech deal. :D

Yes please do since he stated if you do he will use the cash to attempt to nuke TAO nation whooping his ass... :ehm:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128455-announcement-from-gato-tsc-and-atlas/page-2

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128434-together-as-one-communique/?p=3440459

Edited by Stonewall14