Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord. Back in the day the most prominent rogues at least had style. These days they're just a bunch of rambling and ineffective idiots. Someone really ought to show them how its done, but sadly I've got a feeling that someone just doesn't care,.

It's just after a certain point there just aren't enough injustices to rogue over anymore, something cynical and jaded something hurts to type.

Edited by Mogar

Larger forces are always in play.

Bottom line- As it stands, hitting Knights of Ni and getting to hit PPO indirectly is a much easier war to clean up / end, then had Monsters Inc hit PPO directly.

Would PPO have come in to save KoK had we have been protected by TAO? Probably not...

Now that wasn't "an evil plot"- that's just the facts. Plus- we love nuking Xanth  :wub:

If an ally comes to me and requests military assistance I defend them, regardless of who their attacker is allied to. 

You are a common high school bully that thinks you can get away with what ever you want if you say bones name enough times.

Now as iI've said and what will remain. PPO will NOT end our involvement in busting the Raiders of minc until MINC has settled peace terms with NI. There is no discussion on this and no manner of poorly worded threats from Stonewall will change that.

This is not a war, this is raider busting 

Edited by Xanth

If an ally comes to me and requests military assistance I defend them, regardless of who their attacker is allied to. 

You are a common high school bully that thinks you can get away with what ever you want if you say bones name enough times.

Now as iI've said and what will remain. PPO will NOT end our involvement in busting the Raiders of minc until MINC has settled peace terms with NI. There is no discussion on this and no manner of poorly worded threats from Stonewall will change that.

This is not a war, this is raider busting 

We don't care about knights of kni- and never did. [L_H pokes Xanth with a Sword] "Now Walk the Plank and Swim with the Fishes..."

This war will be over WHEN PPO asks for peace.

Edit: and quit with the "morality parade" as it's been brought already about PPOs attempts to plot against us, we are not 'bullies' and I see no reason why anyone would blame Monsters Inc for defending themselves, proactively Edited by Lord Hitchcock

We don't care about knights of kni- and never did. [L_H pokes Xanth with a Sword] "Now Walk the Plank and Swim with the Fishes..."

Edit: and quit with the "morality parade" as it's been brought already about PPOs attempts to plot against us, we are not 'bullies' and I see no reason why anyone would blame Monsters Inc for defending themselves, proactively

You can't seriously be considering what I said as evidence of plotting against you, can you? That would make you more dense than I could imagine.

Though we both know how this so-called war will end. We beat you to the point that we don't have anyone left in your range (I'm fighting the only two in my whopping 30k NS range, presently), we tell you that we've had our fun, you run around talking about how you made PPO surrender. Then we give it a few months time, you do something characteristically stupid yet again, and we're forced to kick your teeth in once more.

Smurth, we're making another bet. 100 tech says I'm right about this, and the Hawks not making it.

Edit: and quit with the "morality parade" as it's been brought already about PPOs attempts to plot against us, we are not 'bullies' and I see no reason why anyone would blame Monsters Inc for defending themselves, proactively

The only plot going in ppo that had you involved was the one where we figured out how to NEVER have to deal with your lunatic ass again. 

We will not be seeking peace from you, ever. We will end our  attacks when YOU settle with ni and not a moment sooner. 

You are worthless and weak Hal.

Dirty-Harry-296655.jpg

Nation Strength: 988.671 (My nation strength is: 227,463.539)

Number of Soldiers Lost: 500,539 Attacking + 1,712,309 Defending = 2,212,848 Casualties (My Number of Soldiers Lost: 2,985,747 Attacking + 5,814,843 Defending = 8,800,590 Casualties)

Ok, sport, if you say so.

Dirty-Harry-296655.jpg

Number of Soldiers Lost: 500,539 Attacking + 1,712,309 Defending = 2,212,848 Casualties (My Number of Soldiers Lost: 2,985,747 Attacking + 5,814,843 Defending = 8,800,590 Casualties)

Hal = peace mode. Hugs his pixels, then brags about his NS.

Do you want to compare casualties?

Jonesing: (Monsters Inc member) 6,145,433 Attacking + 10,579,965 Defending = 16,725,398 Casualties
Ranked #18 of 6,960 Nations (Top 0.26%)

King Neptune: (Monsters Inc member) 8,074,853 Attacking + 8,725,541 Defending = 16,800,394 Casualties
Ranked #17 of 6,960 Nations (Top 0.24%)

Your argument holds no weight and surely you are not that 'dense'. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Dirty-Harry-296655.jpg

You are worthless and weak Hal.

Hal = peace mode. Hugs his pixels, then brags about his NS.

Do you want to compare casualties?

Jonesing: (Monsters Inc member) 6,145,433 Attacking + 10,579,965 Defending = 16,725,398 Casualties
Ranked #18 of 6,960 Nations (Top 0.26%)

King Neptune: (Monsters Inc member) 8,074,853 Attacking + 8,725,541 Defending = 16,800,394 Casualties
Ranked #17 of 6,960 Nations (Top 0.24%)

Your argument holds no weight and surely you are not that 'dense'.

Lord Hitchcock = pretends that pixels are irrelevant because he doesn't have any, declares an offensive war against another alliance even though his own alliance hadn't recovered from the last war it fought

Do you know your limitations, Lt. Briggs?

Good Lord. Back in the day the most prominent rogues at least had style. These days they're just a bunch of rambling and ineffective idiots. Someone really ought to show them how its done, but sadly I've got a feeling that someone just doesn't care,.

I always agree with RV, it just easier to get along in CN life without disagreeing the dawg-Emperor of FAIL. And the Blue type of course, it gives him powers far beyond CN mortals.

Yeah it is what it is, we try to work things out and try to come to terms but it was all for naught...So we wish M Inc good luck in their travels as we have exhausted all viable options on our end... :psyduck:

Well it is official and final we are breaking ties with M Inc...Bones wills it... :psyduck:

First you ask M Inc to merge into TAO. THAN I tell you 'no', because you throw tantrums and say 'do you want us to drop protection of you' ie: threats; after incidents that challenge you ie: Rebel calling you a 'pussy' and I even told you to leave that thread alone or take his duel so that it doesn't turn into a PR nightmare. You then went off on a 'I was working in a concerted effort with franz, Rebel, and Staccs' to 'make you look bad'

I've met a lot of fruit loops in my stay here on planet Bob, and you sir- take the cake.

For the love of God- m inc acknowledges breaking away from TAO/stonewall. I/we would rather be rolled by Big Red then have to deal with that bi-polar whack job. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

First you ask M Inc to merge into TAO. THAN I tell you 'no', because you throw tantrums and say 'do you want us to drop protection of you' ie: threats; after incidents that challenge you ie: Rebel calling you a 'pussy' and I even told you to leave that thread alone or take his duel so that it doesn't turn into a PR nightmare. You then went off on a 'I was working in a concerted effort with franz, Rebel, and Staccs' to 'make you look bad'

I've met a lot of fruit loops in my stay here on planet Bob, and you sir- take the cake.

For the love of God- m inc acknowledges breaking away from TAO/stonewall. I/we would rather be rolled by Big Red then have to deal with that bi-polar whack job.

buh bye...go drop some logs that is all your good for...you once again blame this on me when I am doing what Bones told me to do...I don't drop or make treaties I do what I am told to do...you do what you want and not what you are told so there it is...AMF... :psyduck:

buh bye...go drop some logs that is all your good for...you once again blame this on me when I am doing what Bones told me to do...I don't drop or make treaties I do what I am told to do...you do what you want and not what you are told so there it is...AMF... :psyduck:

You better take pre-caution, I think your nation's refrigerator is plotting against ya..

(and it called you a 'pussy') Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You better take pre-caution, I think your nation's refrigerator is plotting against ya..

(and it called you a 'pussy')

Yeah you wouldn't want to have a "pussy" as protector...disregard the fact I have fought in 185 wars and every war ever in past 8 years or whatever and never mind I have 3 to 1 damage ratio and almost 9 million casualties most of which came from 10k and below NS and most while having 0 back up fighting entire AAs on my own...yeah I am a pussy alright... :awesome: Bones and the rest of TAO are all pixel huggers who hide from wars like me... :rolleyes: And we must answer every punk who calls us out otherwise we are pussies in your mind... :v: 

Yeah you wouldn't want to have a "pussy" as protector...disregard the fact I have fought in 185 wars and every war ever in past 8 years or whatever and never mind I have 3 to 1 damage ratio and almost 9 million casualties most of which came from 10k and below NS and most while having 0 back up fighting entire AAs on my own...yeah I am a pussy alright... :awesome: Bones and the rest of TAO are all pixel huggers who hide from wars like me... :rolleyes: And we must answer every punk who calls us out otherwise we are pussies in your mind... :v:

Actually my exact words were, 'you're right stonewall, let it be openly known that it's okay to call TAO pussies'

... And of course you get all psychotic, thump your chest and say oh do you want a bunch of pussies to protect you?

Then you ramble on about how you are not a puss... Even went the I'm plotting with franz Rebel and Staccs route...

And no, I didn't call you a pussy... Although now that you've mentioned it.. Edited by Lord Hitchcock