Dealing with Rogue GOONS

Sephiroth

SRA at its weakest was still a bigger, better alliance than the shitstain that's LN. Why you couldn't even carry their jockstraps!

The clown car Libertarians want to tango again? We're absolutely quaking in our boots! We aided your enemy, why haven't you come at us yet? Know we'll make you look like little girls again?

:lol1:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thanksgiving, I am thankful for methrage's protection from all the alliances who want to "roll" mine, and also for King's Hawaiian dinner rolls.

If someone wants to roll you guys, I won't stop them. However I'm not forming any coalition to roll you either, I have other enemies & would be happier if I didn't need to interact or deal with Kashmir ever again. If it wasn't for you guys posting against me, I wouldn't bring up the betrayals. I'd rather you guys just disappear from my sight, so I don't need to be reminded of the betrayals & just move on.

In that last war, you destroyed Kashmir's ties with LN, Monsters Inc, all our allies, got SRA destroyed & pulled NSO into a war where they didn't even have any nuclear nations in NS range you requested assistance; causing them to just take a bunch of unneeded damage while I profited from it.

The only alliance our membership took any meaningful damage from was against Doom Squad, who we fought to help you guys. After that we had nothing left to lose for the next 5 months of you guys dragging the war out while SRA/Stripes got pounded by CA, LN & Mi.

Edited by Sephiroth

In that last war, you destroyed Kashmir's ties with LN, Monsters Inc, all our allies, got SRA destroyed & pulled NSO into a war where they didn't even have any nuclear nations in NS range you requested assistance;

Damn I didn't realize Kashmir was more diabolical than good time Charlie, this almost comes off as a recruitment message.

Those alliances got "pounded" yet you were the ones that lost 70%+ of your NS. All of you.

:lol1:

Not against you guys, you guys accomplished none of that and attacked after we could only do damage; without losing more NS.

Although your culture of betrayal & lack of morals is destroying you from within as well. It seems to be trend now that whenever someone leaves your alliance, they have nothing but animosity towards you guys. When I found Stonewall he was on your ZI list, I guess because he was pushed to go nuclear against you after having to deal with you for so long. Thorgrum decided to the same. Others also have left because they feel those with any morals aren't welcome & its unpopular within your alliance to even be the voice of reason, due to your culture which promotes immorality and alienates those who have any morals.

As the decent members leave as they get disgusted by your culture within, then the balances shifts even further away from there being any voices of good to counter the voices of those without any morals, honor or decency. Another reason its pointless to fight you guys is you will destroy yourself, I wonder who the next member will be who implodes on you guys? Chances are they go full nuclear on the way out..

Edited by Sephiroth

Not against you guys, you guys accomplished none of that and attacked after we could only do damage; without losing more NS.

This makes no sense [OOC: in terms of game mechanics] and isn't corroborated by reality but it fits your narrative at least so there's that.

You're a Kashmir fanboy, I get that, but how is it that you still know next to nothing about us (save the name of two former members)?

:psyduck:

This makes no sense [OOC: in terms of game mechanics] and isn't corroborated by reality but it fits your narrative at least so there's that.

You're a Kashmir fanboy, I get that, but how is it that you still know next to nothing about us (save the name of two former members)?

You guys attacked when I was below 1k infra and everyone was sitting at ZI already due to the heavy nuclear bombardment from Doom Squad. So sure you may have kept knocking off the cheapest infra to rebuild as I continued buying up high enough to send more nukes, but other than doing so we weren't rebuilding from the war while fighting you; all you accomplished was preventing SRA from getting peace. While you avoided fighting CA until the last month of the war & quickly pushed for peace when you were actually fighting all of us. (As you were letting SRA/Stripes get pounded by more damaging nations on our side, while you only fought as few of us as possible. For a long time you were focused on Monsters Inc soley as well, allowing LN & CA to focus completely on SRA)

Edited by Sephiroth

No, your nations weren't at ZI. They were, however, ZIed over and over again after building back up (you yourself were bested time and time again by nations with less experience and/or wonders, Jack Layton and Solarchos immediately coming to mind).

Quickly pushed for peace? You did, yes, though your efforts were in vain because they were rebuffed. We issued our proclamation of victory at a time when Sigrun and Sigrun alone was putting up a fight (and combat operations against one nation does a war not make).

Reality, Methrage, embrace it.

Most of our nations were just sitting at ZI doing tech deals, since before you guys entered any who built up were getting nuked regardless. One non-nuclear nation had built up a little bit to get in on some of the fighting, which is actually who you guys targeted instead of me; as it was actually me who had to declare on your nations to get any fighting between our alliances to invovle me as well. It took many days until you finally had someone declare on me, who took hugely disportiontate amount of damage. 

Then despite me having went broke many times & building up to get nukes many times already, you then convinced NSO to declare a war on me; where they took a hugely disproportionate amount of damage.

So your back stabbing which put us at odds, your extreme cowardly & incremental way of getting involved (while claiming credit for all damage done by those fighting from the start), as well as your insistance of making the war all about what you want regardless of what SRA wanted; and then what stripes wanted; makes you a horrible alliance in my eyes. That you guys see nothing wrong with any of what you did & try bragging about damage done by others before you were brave enough to even fight more than 1 alliance on our side is disgusting.

I once thought you were a decent guy at least SirWilliam, but lately I see nothing good or honorable about you. Your back stab, taking credit for damage done by others before you bandwaggoned so you could take credit, as well as your inability to see anything wrong with any of it makes you irredeemable in my eyes.

The character judgments are rich, Methrage, given that you're repeatedly being caught in your increasingly ridiculous lies.

Checking warscreens and Lyricalz you'll find the following:
-Your members were not ZI when we entered (although, due to your incompetence as a builder and as a warrior, they were close). There's no way after all that a couple thousand NS nation would've been able to declare on them repeatedly if so, which leads me to the next point...
-Your alliance did not muster more declarations than ours: In fact, they all but rolled over. Blackenberg herself repeatedly declared on your nations, ZIed them, then repeated when they were foolish enough to use their aid to rebuild back into her range.
-You may have out-performed some of your combatants that you out-gunned, but not all. Jack Layton and Solarchos both had less wonders and/or experience but they both out-damaged you heartily.

That all said, I never took all the credit for your coalition's downfall, did I? Elementary reading comprehension, is it really too much to ask for? I did point out how far you fell in response to your claims that you pounded the opposition.

You really do make this easy, Methrage, it's almost sad. For you of course. Care to acknowledge that you're full of shit or shall I continue to prove as much?

Yup. We got pulled in. We had absolutely no say in the matter. I can only hope that one day we'll have a leader who will inspire us to break the shackles of our Kashmiri oppressors.

Stripes didn't even want you guys entering and your entry made no sense other than give Kashmir a way to prevent Stripes from agreeing to white peace.

The character judgments are rich, Methrage, given that you're repeatedly being caught in your increasingly ridiculous lies.

Checking warscreens and Lyricalz you'll find the following:
-Your members were not ZI when we entered (although, due to your incompetence as a builder and as a warrior, they were close). There's no way after all that a couple thousand NS nation would've been able to declare on them repeatedly if so, which leads me to the next point...
-Your alliance did not muster more declarations than ours: In fact, they all but rolled over. Blackenberg herself repeatedly declared on your nations, ZIed them, then repeated when they were foolish enough to use their aid to rebuild back into her range.
-You may have out-performed some of your combatants that you out-gunned, but not all. Jack Layton and Solarchos both had less wonders and/or experience but they both out-damaged you heartily.

That all said, I never took all the credit for your coalition's downfall, did I? Elementary reading comprehension, is it really too much to ask for? I did point out how far you fell in response to your claims that you pounded the opposition.

You really do make this easy, Methrage, it's almost sad. For you of course. Care to acknowledge that you're full of !@#$ or shall I continue to prove as much?

Sub 1k infra is practically ZI, nations had already been leveled from months of war before you entered. That war was a disaster for you and destroyed Kashmir's credibility. All you did was harm the alliances you were claiming to help, you kept them at war months past the majority of their alliance being brought into the sub 1k range & the whole thing was a disaster for you.

Not only did you keep SRA stuck at war way past their limit & them falling apart,, you also kept Stripes stuck at war after they tried rebranding & putting the war behind them. Despite dragging it many extra months, causing extra much damage to your allies; you still didn't accomplish your pet project of trying get a surrender. So you lost a lot of allies and trust, while not even looking brave with your incremental approach in not fighting more than 1 alliance, until suddenly giving up after you did declare on a second one. If you didn't suddenly post on OWF requesting peace with me accepting, we would of finally begun fighting you for real and dismantle you nation by nation, as was done with SRA. Rather than apologize for anything you've done, instead you've gloated about about damage done by others who were fighting before I ran out of money, nukes & was relying on aid packages to keep fighting.

Our coalition never lost & we were prepared to fight much longer. I had told CA to wait to fight you guys until you attacked them. Sigrun wasn't interested in peace right after you attacked them, as the war was going in our favor. We accomplished everything we needed in that war, despite you guys trying to temp us into perma war even though you were just a bandwaggoner who wasn't even our main focus. However I'm done arguing with you about your delusion of the biggest disaster I've ever seen Kashmir go through as being some kind of a success. Kashmir has a lot less allies now than before, also you still never got the surrender which you dragged the war out an extra 4+ months for all your allies to try getting. So you won nothing.

Edited by Sephiroth

I know!

[OOC: I'm laid up in a hotel in Michigan so between visits I'll humor him. :P]

The worst part of what you guys did was the betrayal, despite the Nexus of Kings treaty. Especially you guys exploiting that to try making a fool out of me for ever thinking your alliance could be trusted.

At the time the betrayal cut deep, I can only think of one other instance in all my time with CN where I've felt a betrayal on that level. Although the betrayal from you was worse. Its hard not to get angry when I think about it, so I'm serious when I say I'm done rehashing these issues with you. Obviously that is just how your alliance rolls and there is no point discussing it further. At least I've learned from it and won't make the same mistake again.

Now I think we've strayed off topic about our past interactions enough, its not like discussing it can change what happened.

Edited by Sephiroth

Radistan from GOONS, despite having money on hand, has just been turtling & is now absorbing defeat alerts rather than buy up his troops. Maybe he's trying to bore me to death? At least he's making it easy to outdamage him & it has cost him 13 nukes so far to hit me with me 3. However letting GOONS decide who we can fight at any one time is not how this war needs to happen.

So just a reminder to those fighting, if you run low on nukes try to spread them out every 3 days to keep them in anarchy & try also having a few nukes saved for the last days of the war or to use if someone is about to get out of anarchy; so we can take better control of the battlefield. Everyone fighting GOONS is doing good, but keeping RADistan,, Awesomistan  & Ameroca in nuclear anarchy at all times should be very high priority. Taejin should also be kept in nuclear anarchy & staggered.

However of top priority right now is we need nations with nukes on Awesomistan & Ameroca, who have enough nukes to have a very high likelyhood of hitting them with a nuke tomarrow. If not we risk them getting out of anarchy & choosing 3 targets each; ensuring they can pick targets of easy loot and those they want to try preventing from launching any counter wars against them. So for all those fighting GOONS, if you have nukes and can get in range; helping keep these guys in nuclear anarchy is a way to be a big help in this war.

Edited by Sephiroth

Dammit, Methrage, do you ever preview your posts? The edits make it difficult to keep up with whatever drivel it is that you're spouting since it changes from minute to minute.

I'll once again refer you to the cold, hard facts as corroborated by statistics accessible to anyone including those willing to pull their heads out of their asses for even a moment.

-SRA never fell apart by any metrics.
-It was you and you alone that was desperate for peace, evidenced by your spamming of peace offers to your combatants. Ha!
-Your coalition never surrendered? Disowned MInc amidst the spiderwebs of your memory?
-You didn't personally, sure, but it wasn't necessary at that point. You were defeated and that was the simple reality. CA, after all, was the sole party on your side putting up a meaningful fight and even then they were slipping hard.

The lies, Methrage, it's pathological!

Shall we really continue?

Is it the norm for you to coordinate war efforts on the owf..? Seems like most people stick with the tried and true methods of private channels and forums.

R&R has warred before???? must've been one of those cookie-cutter world wars

SRA never fell apart. SRA was laid to rest with the passing of our Redass Commander. The transition of sra to str was Walshs cndeath bed request. 

If kashmir did anything to keep str in the war it was to help me keep my head in the game during a time of mourning and transition. 

Kashmir is a quality ally, not one to surrender mid war like some I've dealt with. 

My only regret is that we allowed you to have peace. 

SRA never fell apart. SRA was laid to rest with the passing of our Redass Commander. The transition of sra to str was Walshs cndeath bed request. 

If kashmir did anything to keep str in the war it was to help me keep my head in the game during a time of mourning and transition. 

Kashmir is a quality ally, not one to surrender mid war like some I've dealt with. 

My only regret is that we allowed you to have peace. 

Hey, remember that time we spied your nation and posted it on the owf? that was like a couple months ago. and knowing that we messed with your collects and you knew it was us...

in regards to the original post, you Xanth... you talk a lot and then beg other people to bail you out. Methrage actually backs up his words with actions.

have fun in your retirement home.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I've grown beyond forcing minc to surrender. You have become droll and repetitive and nothing you could bring to the table could constitute a viable threat to either myself or my alliance.

Now it seems minc is having some trouble with goons so I suggest you try to not surrender in that conflict before you attempt to start another.