Dealing with Rogue GOONS

Sephiroth

I've grown beyond forcing minc to surrender. You have become droll and repetitive and nothing you could bring to the table could constitute a viable threat to either myself or my alliance.

Now it seems minc is having some trouble with goons so I suggest you try to not surrender in that conflict before you attempt to start another.

I wish I would have kept that message of you crying to M Inc, that was hilarious. Actually, if I find it I will make that my sig!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, remember that time we spied your nation and posted it on the owf? that was like a couple months ago. and knowing that we messed with your collects and you knew it was us...

Remember the time you cried about me supposedly spying on your members and then I proved it didn't happen... and then you cried some more to Polar govt and White Chocolate?

I know you aren't much of a class act but it's funny that you are bragging in public about the exact same thing you cried about before.

Remember the time you cried about me supposedly spying on your members and then I proved it didn't happen... and then you cried some more to Polar govt and White Chocolate?

I know you aren't much of a class act but it's funny that you are bragging in public about the exact same thing you cried about before.

Actually, you can ask white chocolate... I wanted her to let M Inc and SNX war 1 vs 1... and she wouldn't let you get hurt. (true story)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• 2 months later...

lol GOONS, most of them are broke already. Bear who still had a decent amount of money left just bought himself up to 4,416.78 Tech & 6,477.15 infra, putting him at 54k NS & with a much smaller warchest. If anyone wants to spy op to see exactly how much he has left, I would be interested to see. Also anybody who's been wanting to hit GOONS back for harassing their lower tier now have the perfect chance. With over 4k Tech, he'll have a much harder time hiding in the low NS ranges; so any alliances who have wanted pay back for their lower tiers getting harassed & have good fighters in range are welcome to fight alongside me this round.

He spent so much on tech, after this round it will probably be a while before our NS range lines up again. So its better we fight him now together, rather than let him fight members of each alliance they're at war with separate.

Edited by Sephiroth

lol GOONS, most of them are broke already. Bear who still had a decent amount of money left just bought himself up to 4,416.78 Tech & 6,477.15 infra, putting him at 54k NS & with a much smaller warchest. If anyone wants to spy op to see exactly how much he has left, I would be interested to see. Also anybody who's been wanting to hit GOONS back for harassing their lower tier now have the perfect chance. With over 4k Tech, he'll have a much harder time hiding in the low NS ranges; so any alliances who have wanted pay back for their lower tiers getting harassed & have good fighters in range are welcome to fight alongside me this round.

He spent so much on tech, after this round it will probably be a while before our NS range lines up again. So its better we fight him now together, rather than let him fight members of each alliance they're at war with separate.

So Goons need aid and back up to finish you off? :ehm:

So Goons need aid and back up to finish you off? :ehm:

Considering you're Junka's attack dog these days, you might want to ask him for permission before doing anything stupid; considering he'll be held responsible for your actions.

Considering you're Junka's attack dog these days, you might want to ask him for permission before doing anything stupid; considering he'll be held responsible for your ac

Sounds like your threatening my allies will be hit... :awesome:

You do realize pandering and begging for people to help you doesn't work when you immediately revert back to talking !@#$ to Stonewall.

lol a lot of this ^^ :v:

You do realize pandering and begging for people to help you doesn't work when you immediately revert back to talking !@#$ to Stonewall.

He was threatening to attack & last time TOA attacked Junka assured me he had them under control, so I let the war by TOA go when aNiMaLz agreed to peace with SNX.

So I'm just saying Junka's given the impression the TOA attacks only when he tells them to and he has them under control. So based on past experience, if I was suddenly hit by TOA; it would be assumed Junka gave the go ahead. I'm not stupid enough to let TOA & SNX off the hook for a TOA nation attacking me while I was fighting GOONS before because Junka said they were acting on his behalf and would keep them under control; only to let Junka have them attack me again. I'm just reminding Stonewall, so he doesn't cause a misunderstanding.

Also with only 200k in his warchest at his tech and infra level, Bear will probably go down pretty fast. I was pointing out he was weakened for those who want to fight, but I'm not begging for help. Only those who want to fight or take this opportunity to deplete Bear's cash reserves now that he's wasted almost all has money should. If he's not worn down enough, he'll be able to collect at a decent infra level and be able to attack more nations. Either way after this round, Bear will be out of range. So those who want my assistance fighting them should attack this round.

It will be nations other than me he'll need to start  targeting after this round if he isn't crushed & GOONS have attacked alliances from all the major blocs of power. If nobody wants to join the fight, he'll  be able to harass nations freely from Legion, NPO & the various other alliances they attack at will. Although he'll be out of range to hit aNiMaLz and LN anymore, so if others who have issue with GOONS want to work together to land a finishing blow; now would be the time.

Edited by Sephiroth

Regardless I've given Bear the chance to abandon following Jerk in continuing to fight me until they are fully beaten in this suicide war. I suppose I should feel flattered Bear wants me to see him off personally, as he depletes his war chest.

Him spending almost all this money on tech/infra will speed this process up, so I'll see to it he gets destroyed on his way out & gets to have his death on the Battlefield. However some of the smaller nations in GOONS who are broke & don't plan on quitting after this, I think they should be reconsidering whether they want to go down with the ship or separate themselves from it.

The nations which could send aid packages to Chae every once in a while aren't so rich anymore. As GOONS combat capabilities are completely destroyed,, I doubt someone from GOONS would be able to just walk away after the war without a concession of defeat if they they all want to fight until they are completely defeated. Some have already left out of not being able to stand their leader, who claims not be leading or their leader.

Those who want to walk away from this when convenient need be able to read the situation, if them and all their alliance members need to be completely defeated before peace will be possible & they are part of more of a suicide pact than an alliance; everyone in GOONS need to decide if they all want to follow Jerk's decision.  The convenient time for those who decide they don't want to support GOONS anymore will decrease after we've finished many months of grinding our nations down against their nations in order to grind down every big war chest.

GOONS have no intention of winning or agreeing to any of type of peace, they plan to fight until they are defeated; which is just a matter of time. Jerk is already broke and inactively sitting at ZI/ZT, now its mostly bear attacking. We will have clear victory over GOONS, since they have no intention of this ending with peace.

Edited by Sephiroth

However some of the smaller nations in GOONS who  are broke & don' plan on quitting after this, I think they should be reconsidering whether they want to go down with the ship or separate themselves from it.

anyone who is still in this shit alliance is planning to go down with it. that was the point from the get go. the only ones who quit in frustration were random noobs who joined because they thought the AA sounded cool.

He was threatening to attack & last time TOA attacked Junka assured me he had them under control, so I let the war by TOA go when aNiMaLz agreed to peace with SNX.

So I'm just saying Junka's given the impression the TOA attacks only when he tells them to and he has them under control. So based on past experience, if I was suddenly hit by TOA; it would be assumed Junka gave the go ahead. I'm not stupid enough to let TOA & SNX off the hook for a TOA nation attacking me while I was fighting GOONS before because Junka said they were acting on his behalf and would keep them under control; only to let Junka have them attack me again. I'm just reminding Stonewall, so he doesn't cause a misunderstanding.

With the amount of enmity you seem to be intent on generating for yourself you shouldn't rely on Junka being able to hold them back, its one thing having enough influence in the past to effect things but who knows how long that will last vs your ever increasing enmity. Every time someone declares on you and your cohorts you only have yourself to blame.

Edited by Galerion

• 3 weeks later...