Dealing with Rogue GOONS

Sephiroth

I've been fighting GOONS since the 7th of October, outnumbered and against nations with much more money for most of it. Rather than first form a coalition, seeing the apathy many had towards what GOONS were doing made me decide to lead by example. Also since I was already knocked low in NS from many months of fighting DS, III%, SRA, PPO, Stripes, Kashmir, TCA & many others; I had the option of making a big infra jump in order to focus on my rebuild or hit the GOONS while I was still in range. GOONS were on a rogue rampage, attacking aNiMaLz, UE, Fark, FAN, NPO, TIR, COBRA & many other allliances who don't have nations stacked with wonders sitting with no tech (or almost no tech), which is required for anyone to fight them. Despite just coming out of a very damaging war and having no time to rebuild, I attacked GOONS to assist everyone fighting them. I also brought COBRA into the LPC, as we planned to grow our coalition to combat this threat to any new nation rulers who are in that stage, where depending on how they are treated; either they stop playing out of constant harassment or someone gives them a reason to keep playing by helping them out. If this community doesn't care when new nation rulers are being driven out by griefers sitting at near zero NS despite having very large warchests in some cases; then the entire community is complicit in causing the decline of the player base. If the community doesn't want to make CN welcoming to newer players & take action against those targeting people in lowest NS ranges; then any complaints of nothing going & less people playing are both a result of the community killing by allowing those who enjoy ruining the game for others to continue doing so until there is nobody left who cares about improving the community & helping others.

When a nation despite being in an alliance & supposedly having a protector is resorting to posting poems like the "Tears of War" to try bringing some attention to their plight, those who wish to do good must stand up for those unable to stand up for themselves yet. For each victim which makes a thread about it, many more just stop playing when constantly under attack in an impossible match up for them.

If you think the game is boring and stagnating, with nothing going on; that is just because you choose to ignore those who choose to cause harm with their actions & whats going on around you. You are in part responsible for causing the problem if you aren't part of the solution. The war against GOONS is for the future of CN & even those not in range to fight GOONS directly can still help, with financial aid you can allow those who are in range to keep fighting for as long as needed regardless of whether they run out of money.

Through continued fighting by those with the endurance & support to do so; eventually GOONS warchests will be eliminated. NSO aiding GOONS rather than fighting them despite their treaty with Fark makes me question if NSO wants to be considered the Worst Alliance Ever, they will need to be dealt with if they continue aiding GOONS for the purpose of attacking Limitless Nexus, NPO & others who are under attack by GOONS.

We can defeat them much faster if enough stand up against these rogues to keep them staggered & prevent them from preying on new nations not equipped for fighting nuclear nations. I don't think Oculus is doing themselves any favors by givng off the impression each alliance in the bloc who gets hit by rogue GOONS are on their own in dealing with them even if they don't have good fighter coverage for the NS ranges they are being attacked at.

TLDR: If GOONS attack your alliance or allies, with those attacked being considered easy free loot as the main lesson for GOONS; then you're failing as an alliance. GOONS and others will continue exploiting the perceived weakness of not hitting them back with a strong response. Those who are fighting GOONS who want to put up a united front with us can contact me, then we can coordinate to keep them staggered & make sure if peace does get discussed, nobody who is fighting gets left out.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really want attention, don't you? That's a lot of words for a group of nobodies who don't matter.

None of those words were for you, I don't think words are needed for us to understand each other. You make no attempts to hide the fact that everyone on your AA has went full rogue with no intention to stop unless people make an effort to stop you. I expect you probably won't stick around long after your warchest gets depleted fully.

Although more surprising than your role in this is the biggest alliance in the game not showing a strong response to blatant rogue attacks on their members. Also Kashmir & NSO deserved to be called out on their treachery and deceit. You are merely an obstacle to overcome, I don't have any strong emotions regarding you in any direction, but your defeat is necessary. I know you have zero interest in peace, so your complete defeat is the only way to proceed.

Edit: Also a warning for NSO if they read this thread, if they send any additional money to Chae before he's secured peace with Limitless Nexus; it may very well be treated as an act of war with Limitless Nexus. Which would mean I would no longer prohibit members from attacking NSO. Those already sent to him I'll ignore, but I won't ignore it if they choose to continue funding his roguery against us well past the time he should be going broke. If NSO wants to fight a proxy war against me & others through him, then there is no reason not to give them a taste of what they're funding him to do against us and others.

Edited by Sephiroth

I tried reading it. Couldn't. Happy I didn't.

Do what I did and just Ctrl-F words that are relevant to your interests. Doing so I came across this little gem: 

Also Kashmir & NSO deserved to be called out

How'd you miss that Blackenberg aided Bear Retrieval Unit? (Maybe you didn't but I'll be damned if I do anything other than skim your 90,000-word manifestation of your victim complex.)

In the words of a man far, far wiser than you, Methrage, if you're so troubled by our actions feel free to do something about it.

(A silly notion given a quarter of your 15k NS, 0 nuke alliance is in anarchy, I know.  :lol1:)

Do what I did and just Ctrl-F words that are relevant to your interests. Doing so I came across this little gem: 

How'd you miss that Blackenberg aided Bear Retrieval Unit? (Maybe you didn't but I'll be damned if I do anything other than skim your 90,000-word manifestation of your victim complex.)

In the words of a man far, far wiser than you, Methrage, if you're so troubled by our actions feel free to do something about it.

(A silly notion given a quarter of your 15k NS, 0 nuke alliBance is in anarchy, I know.  :lol1:)

Bear Retrieval Unit has enough cash that is just a drop in bucket, so paying attention to his slot isn't important. Also I think you've proved you can't be trusted with all the lies which have come from your gov regarding promises not kept, so its respect  you have lost. If you guys don't want to be respected, I'm not troubled by it.

You're free to reveal your true colors & its interesting that you're pointing out you guys are actively aiding them as well., I actually prefer seeing the mask come off & your support of the rogue GOONS admitted openly by yourself. However Jack Layton said he was going to attack and hasn't; if he doesn't it will reveal something important about him. You guys openly aid the rogue GOONS who have attacked people of almost all colors, yet you expect every color to sanction an individual who you guys alone were responsible for causing his desire to war you guys.

I hope with you guys openly admitting to supporting rogues with actual money if they are attacking others, more senators on different colors will realize your sanction requests should not be taken seriously & removed if anyone places them.

Edited by Sephiroth

words

Kashmir doesn't support rogues, I think LPCN is universally known as having that covered.

Do you recall the conversation we had when you first began assisting Thorgrum? I do. I made it very clear then that there would be consequences for lifting his sanction. I made it very clear then that the consequences would be assistance for your enemies. You lifted the sanction so we aided your enemy.

Look at that, I kept my word.  :)

(At that time I should note BRU was at war with LN and LN only, which is why he was aided. We have no problems with Fark or any of the other alliances at war with GOONS, hence we've not aided GOONS nations at war with Fark or any of the other alliances.)

I'll ignore whatever it is involving Jack Layton that you've either misrepresented or outright lied about, he too is a man of his word and your accusations, like most of your drivel, falls flat on its face.

The only respect we've lost is through your meth-ridden, delusional eyes, and that's something I can very much live with. Why, it's a badge of pride!

Kashmir doesn't support rogues, I think LPCN is universally known as having that covered.

Do you recall the conversation we had when you first began assisting Thorgrum? I do. I made it very clear then that there would be consequences for lifting his sanction. I made it very clear then that the consequences would be assistance for your enemies. You lifted the sanction so we aided your enemy.

Look at that, I kept my word.  :)

(At that time I should note BRU was at war with LN and LN only, which is why he was aided. We have no problems with Fark or any of the other alliances at war with GOONS, hence we've not aided GOONS nations at war with Fark or any of the other alliances.)

I'll ignore whatever it is involving Jack Layton that you've either misrepresented or outright lied about, he too is a man of his word and your accusations, like most of your drivel, falls flat on its face.

The only respect we've lost is through your meth-ridden, delusional eyes, and that's something I can very much live with. Why, it's a badge of pride!

He aided me more than I aided him. He voted for me, sent me $18m, & for him it wouldn't make a difference if he's on Brown or Grey. I like getting the votes & him sending me cash actually reduced the money he has to fight you guys with. We've been very open about being Anti-Sanction from the start, it was nothing personal against you guys. You guys choosing to take it that way when we're anti-Sanction with everyone was your choice.

However with GOONS you are openly sending aid to self confessed rogues. If you call these GOONS an alliance, they'll argue the opposite. So it doesn't get more clear cut rogue than the GOONS who call themselves such. Also these GOONS are going rogue on a lot more alliances than just our allies, as well as having a lot more enemies than just us. Also you guys trying to forcefully remove COBRA from the LPC and conspiring with GOONS came before those threats & this nonsense where you feel entitled to have your enemies sanctioned on every color, so you guys probably took it personal because you know you've wrong us on many occasions.

Also you guys sanctioned me and others with no real reason in the last war, after you also declared on us with no real reason after Layton said you would not attack is another example of you guys using sanctions as regular tool of war & considering rogue attacks fine when you guys do it.. If someone fights you guys, it doesn't matter if you guys declared on them; whether you had a CB or not; you just sanction as a weapon of war.

You guys also allowed Blackenburg to go rogue on COBRA after they joined the LPC, then brought him back into Kashmir when we countered him. So I could go on and on about your double standards, in regards to both supporting rogues and abusing sanctions whenever Senators are gullible enough to listen to you guys.

Edited by Sephiroth

I don't see how GOONS is worse than Monsters Inc, who forces new nations to make surrender threads to boost Hitchcock's ego.

Have you talked to Non Grata? Your group is allied to them and they support you, they would be the most logical source of reinforcements.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I don't see how GOONS is worse than Monsters Inc, who forces new nations to make surrender threads to boost Hitchcock's ego.

Have you talked to Non Grata? Your group is allied to them and they support you, they would be the most logical source of reinforcements.

Monsters Inc aren't a group of confessed rogues whose only resemblance to an alliance is a bunch of rogues bunched together on one AA. These GOONS attack whoever they want & aren't interested in the future. The main issue is most have in fighting them is most don't have a lot of nations with nukes in the micro tier & I don't like asking people to sell down. You realize I'm talking about the rogue GOONS splinter cell which formed after GOONS announced their disbanding, where all their members who wanted to go rogue on their way out went to the old GOONS AA?

Anyways considering they attacked NPO & CA is fighting them; if they wanted fight GOONS they have their entry. Those who want to fight will fight, those who don't won't. I'll just to do what I need to be doing, which is keep fighting off these GOONS intent on continuing until their money runs out.

Also between aNiMaLz, CA, Limitless Nexus & Monsters Inc; we can probably handle them; even if it might take a while. However expanding the war against those who choose to continue aiding them is always something we can consider on a case by case basis. If both sides are constantly recieving aid from different sources to go after each other, it really never will end. So those blatantly aiding them with the intent of enabling them to continue their attacks endlessly might need to be dealt with if its continuous.

I point out Chae because if he wasn't being funded by outside sources, he would be nearing the end of the line.

Edited by Sephiroth

I support Sephiroth on his campaign to eradicate these non existing rogues, but I take issue with several accusations involving my Alliance, and our relationship with Kashmir. Jack Layton has been extremely helpful in guiding our organization through the art of war. It is true that he vowed to attack our enemies, when we were getting tossed by Ameroca and company. However, COBRA unanimously opted for peace, since we saw the logic behind ending a war in which we stood no chance of ever resurfacing. LPC Intervention in that war should have ended there, in my opinion, but I understand how condescending and obstinate this "not a real alliance" of rogues can be.
Also, Jack Layton had absolutely nothing to do with our former leader's exile. It was an internal decision that few were privy to. Despite Blackenberg's attack, we all agreed on Kashmir's Protection, and even negotiated reparations, which were paid in full.
To sum it all up, I respect the LPC's savage resistance, and COBRA will always be grateful for their past assistance. As such, several of us continue to support you in the Senate, despite receiving heavy criticism for it.

I'd also like to point out that Kashmir treats COBRA with dignity, and respects our sovereignty at all times.

It's just a shame that two factions that I highly respect, are at opposite ends of so many opinions.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Edited by General Kanabis

I support Sephiroth on his campaign to eradicate these non existing rogues, but I take issue with several accusations involving my Alliance, and our relationship with Kashmir. Jack Layton has been extremely helpful in guiding our organization through the art of war. It is true that he vowed to attack our enemies, when we were getting tossed by Ameroca and company. However, COBRA unanimously opted for peace, since we saw the logic behind ending a war in which we stood no chance of ever resurfacing. LPC Intervention in that war should have ended there, in my opinion, but I understand how condescending and obstinate this "not a real alliance" of rogues can be.
Also, Jack Layton had absolutely nothing to do with our former leader's exile. It was an internal decision that few were privy to. Despite Blackenberg's attack, we all agreed on Kashmir's Protection, and even negotiated reparations, which were paid in full.
To sum it all up, I respect the LPC's savage resistance, and COBRA will always be grateful for their past assistance. As such, several of us continue to support you in the Senate, despite receiving heavy criticism for it.

I'd also like to point out that Kashmir treats COBRA with dignity, and respects our sovereignty at all times.

It's just a shame that two factions that I highly respect, are at opposite ends of so many opinions.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

The issue was Kashmir was kind enough to make a deal with GOONS which would ensure our war would not end with you guys getting peace. Kashmir's deceit and doing everything with the intention of undermining us is what I take issue with.

Every post is a cry for help.

Accusing me of being rogue is absurd. I am a self made industrialist who abides by my own rules and doesn't submit himself to any oppressive government. I thought a libertarian out of all people will be able to appreciate that.

(btw how much did your eyes widen when you saw my warchest?)

Every post is a cry for help.

Accusing me of being rogue is absurd. I am a self made industrialist who abides by my own rules and doesn't submit himself to any oppressive government. I thought a libertarian out of all people will be able to appreciate that.

(btw how much did your eyes widen when you saw my warchest?)

I don't think they widened extra, it just made me realize my money was better spent making others in GOONS go broke before you. Jerkdotwad seems to claim you guys are rogues rather than an alliance, or whatever you consider yourselves. Are you now calling yourselves an alliance? Either way these classifications matter little to me, since I'm not one of these people who try getting my opponents sanctioned everywhere

Whether you want to call yourselves rogues, a Kashmir Proxy Fighting force or an alliance matters little to me. The only thing which really came to mind when I saw your warchest was this is going to take longer than I first thought. Although if jerkdotwad and others are depleted, then if you choose to keep fighting on by yourself it won't be a big deal. However if you choose to find another alliance after jerkdotwad is done, I'm not going to try keeping you at war if that would be the end of your aggression towards us.

Edited by Sephiroth

words

Not how any of that works and you should know it:
  • Last war you were hit, and sanctioned, because you either directly spied on Kashmir or at least knowingly accepted and disseminated screenshots from our forums. No real reason indeed!
  • Assisting Thorgrum was your choice. Accepting the consequences that were conveyed to you beforehand was your choice. Ultimately aid being sent to GOONS was your doing entirely.
  • No one tried to forcefully remove anyone from anything (least of which COBRA from the LPCN). COBRA was, however, informed that your war with GOONS is based purely on a grudge and would do them precisely zero favors (and look at that, if they were affiliated with you they'd still be at war with GOONS). For that matter they were shown that Kashmir actually, genuinely has their best interests in mind, which is why rather than keeping them at war indefinitely with nations with wonders, nukes, and money we negotiated a peaceful exit for them. We did require they cut off ties as a condition of protection, but I think everyone can see why that was necessary (you're toxic, after all, and would've led to their destruction). As for Blackenberg, she was ordered to pay reparations and she paid in full. All of this COBRA confirms.
No double standards here, you just don't understand what's going on around you. Troubling since it, you know, actually directly involves you.  :psyduck:

Not how any of that works and you should know it:

• Last war you were hit, and sanctioned, because you either directly spied on Kashmir or at least knowingly accepted and disseminated screenshots from our forums. No real reason indeed!
  • Assisting Thorgrum was your choice. Accepting the consequences that were conveyed to you beforehand was your choice. Ultimately aid being sent to GOONS was your doing entirely.
  • No one tried to forcefully remove anyone from anything (least of which COBRA from the LPCN). COBRA was, however, informed that your war with GOONS is based purely on a grudge and would do them precisely zero favors (and look at that, if they were affiliated with you they'd still be at war with GOONS). For that matter they were shown that Kashmir actually, genuinely has their best interests in mind, which is why rather than keeping them at war indefinitely with nations with wonders, nukes, and money we negotiated a peaceful exit for them. We did require they cut off ties as a condition of protection, but I think everyone can see why that was necessary (you're toxic, after all, and would've led to their destruction). As for Blackenberg, she was ordered to pay reparations and she paid in full. All of this COBRA confirms.
No double standards here, you just don't understand what's going on around you. Troubling since it, you know, actually directly involves you.  :psyduck:

One of your members sent me a screenshot, which I didn't share. When I talk to Jack Layton he said you guys were not going to attack us directly, which you guys did anyways. It was only after you guys had already attacked I shared it. I love when you use my response to you guys attacking as the reason you guys attacked. Also it was Jack Layton who suggested Monsters Inc counter Xanth, then you guys attacked them for it despite giving them the idea and supposedly having been allies of some sort before the back stab.

Then of course Jack Layton destroys any credibility he had of being worthy of any type of trust when he betrays us despite the Nexus of Kings Treaty & us having just come to his assistance a few weeks ago. Proving orders given by Yolo supersede any commitments made by Layton & agreements made him are nothing more than the lead up to a prank for you guys. The betrayals upon betrayals by you guys just are hard to keep track of, I'm ashamed I ever thought Jack Layton might of been an ally & thinking we could get along. I had no grudge against GOONS and still don't, I fight them out of necessity. You guys convinced them perma-war with us as our main reason for fighting peaces out on their own would funny or annoy me in some way, so they went with it.

I dislike you guys more than GOONS if you want the truth. My biggest regret from the last war was giving you guys peace when you wanted it, you guys really didn't deserve it & didn't waste any time scheming to get us bogged down in a lengthy war. GOONS I see more as a willing tool being used by Kashmir more than an entity we're fighting in a long term war due to any personal grudges. Looking at those in Neutral Shoving, I don't have very strong opinions towards the GOONS other than viewing them as bored nation rulers who want to grind through their money fighting someone on the way out; with you guys convincing them they should focus mostly on me.

Signing treaties with you guys I see as worse than signing with GOONS & I have no idea why anyone would with your bad record in regards to betraying most of your allies. Among those you haven't betrayed yet, I know at least some you guys are just leading on with the intention to screw them over later. You guys didn't keep your intentions regarding some of your newer "allies" very secret before we had our falling out.

Edited by Sephiroth

One of your members sent me a screenshot, which I didn't share.

While I have no interest in this thread, it's contents or it's participants, can I give you a of word advice, throw this mfer under the bus. I did something similar and found myself hiding out at Atlas for 6 weeks, something my superiors were not expecting but I'm sure Sir William will be a little more creative then Esoteric will or ever can be. :P

Edited by Freelancer

None of those words were for you, I don't think words are needed for us to understand each other. You make no attempts to hide the fact that everyone on your AA has went full rogue with no intention to stop unless people make an effort to stop you. I expect you probably won't stick around long after your warchest gets depleted fully.

Although more surprising than your role in this is the biggest alliance in the game not showing a strong response to blatant rogue attacks on their members. Also Kashmir & NSO deserved to be called out on their treachery and deceit. You are merely an obstacle to overcome, I don't have any strong emotions regarding you in any direction, but your defeat is necessary. I know you have zero interest in peace, so your complete defeat is the only way to proceed.

Edit: Also a warning for NSO if they read this thread, if they send any additional money to Chae before he's secured peace with Limitless Nexus; it may very well be treated as an act of war with Limitless Nexus. Which would mean I would no longer prohibit members from attacking NSO. Those already sent to him I'll ignore, but I won't ignore it if they choose to continue funding his roguery against us well past the time he should be going broke. If NSO wants to fight a proxy war against me & others through him, then there is no reason not to give them a taste of what they're funding him to do against us and others.

You just can't get enough of us .. And then when we respond that shit flops out of your mouth about how obsessed we are with fighting you ... lol

Fuck off already and burn that cross instead of hanging yourself constantly. It's getting beyond fucking old.  I'll be more than happy to add you to our permanent war list. 

I'll send that aid right now for you, obsess our slots. Someone gimme Chae's link.

You just can't get enough of us .. And then when we respond that !@#$ flops out of your mouth about how obsessed we are with fighting you ... lol

$%&@ off already and burn that cross instead of hanging yourself constantly. It's getting beyond !@#$@#$ old.  I'll be more than happy to add you to our permanent war list. 

I'll send that aid right now for you, obsess our slots. Someone gimme Chae's link.

I've already notified that will mean war, I let Caustic know as well. You guys were warned, if you want to force my hand; you guys didn't put up much of a fight last war regardless. Also I challange Joe Stupid for his position, unless he won't accept the challenge. I could make NSO the greatest alliance ever seen. Something Ivan would be proud of.

Edited by Sephiroth

Force your hand ... I think your hands are a little full there muffin. Bite your tongue while your ahead.

Challenge my left nut for it's position, you'll have better luck. Either way, I stand in your way personally. Did I mention I've left retirement and rejoined active gov?

bbb687d703db89d77a5f4cc263adac81.jpg

Force your hand ... I think your hands are a little full there muffin. Bite your tongue while your ahead.

Challenge my left nut for it's position, you'll have better luck. Either way, I stand in your way personally. Did I mention I've left retirement and rejoined active gov?

bbb687d703db89d77a5f4cc263adac81.jpg

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=540023

Here is his nation link, send him the aid & you'll have the war you seem to crave.

So Tl;dr Kashmir isnt a real CN alliance and they should really just start a facebook group? Ya could have told you that. 

Lets face it, the bar isnt very high any more in the past alliances like kashmir would have been ZI'd gotten a viceroy and made to dismantle all military wonders given the complete idiots they retain. Its not their fault though, they are a product of overwhelming apathy. 

I will say though that its going to be fun dumping billions into damaging their pixels before departing, more of you should do the same. 

So Tl;dr Kashmir isnt a real CN alliance and they should really just start a facebook group? Ya could have told you that. 

Lets face it, the bar isnt very high any more in the past alliances like kashmir would have been ZI'd gotten a viceroy and made to dismantle all military wonders given the complete idiots they retain. Its not their fault though, they are a product of overwhelming apathy. 

I will say though that its going to be fun dumping billions into damaging their pixels before departing, more of you should do the same. 

Kashmir I would describe as a collection of rogues who tend to attack whoever they want, but just moving off AA when they do it & then running back to the Kashmir AA for protection when things go bad for them. SirWilliam is there just to barely hold the thing together, while trying to put a palatable face on it. Junka was getting rogued by Kashmir until he joined Doom Sphere, now he thinks they respect him because he's saying the kinds of things they want.

Stonewall is another they had on their PZI list until I got him off & who they despised. The original reason I signed the Nexus of Kings with Jack Layton & King Conrad was originally to keep them from constantly going rogue on Stonewall even after I got him off their PZI list (securing peace with Kashmir, but needing a separate agreement with them since SirWilliam has no real control). So even SirWilliam's control over the alliance is very fragile & when Jack Layton signed a new treaty with Stonewall he did so with the intention of using it to screw him over at an opportune time after the incident with Stonewall attacking him. Jack Layton was also considering a treaty with GOONS, which he said he planned to use to screw them later as well. Although I told him a treaty with GOONS would look really bad regardless of why.

However these are people who are only loyal to their small cliche of friends, even within Doom Sphere the only alliance they care about is their own. Although they'll milk their association with Doom Sphere for all they can, even if Kashmir really has no obligation or feeling like they need to help others in Doom Sphere unless its for their own self benefit. For them everything is the kind of agreement which suddenly doesn't exist if they don't want to honor it. 

So really I have no respect for Kashmir & I'm surprised there are still alliances who see them somewhat as an ally.The only time they give the illusion of honoring agreements is if some of their alliance hopping fighters are itching for a fight & join in on one for fun.

Edited by Sephiroth