Dealing with Rogue GOONS

Sephiroth

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Goonies need any extra aid to keep Meth salty, shoot me a pm and ill dedicate a slot for it.

You are a true gentleman, props to you.

Although I always had a feeling GOONS & Doom Sphere were a lot closer than they liked to admit in public. At least both DK & Kashmir don't bother trying to hide it anymore. Considering Umar is in DBDC and has me sanctioned on black due to him being a GOONS member at heart; we now see a clear love for GOONS being displayed from the 3 remaining "Doom Sphere" alliances. Maybe GOONS Sphere would suit you guys better, with you guys now embracing your bond with GOONS.

Although I always had a feeling GOONS & Doom Sphere were a lot closer than they liked to admit in public. At least both DK & Kashmir don't bother trying to hide it anymore. Considering Umar is in DBDC and has me sanctioned on black due to him being a GOONS member at heart; we now see a clear love for GOONS being displayed from the 3 remaining "Doom Sphere" alliances. Maybe GOONS Sphere would suit you guys better, with you guys now embracing your bond with GOONS.

Well is it time to activate sekrit Doom_Goon treatise!?! Seriously brah you need to put the pipe down and calm down son! God loves you and everyone is out to get you... :frantic: I considered helping you for lulz but no one is in range so I sent money now you have managed to make a thread and attack everyone I call allies/friends of friends characters and made threats so I don't know what else to say other than adios bendeckos(C & C spelling)... :facepalm:

I thought you had an Empress these days, I think even someone who hasn't been a member for a while wouldn't have to hard of a time beating him if its a straight vote. Even if you've always been critical of me, I would make NSO great again & I think many in NSO realize this. It would be like when Ivan ruled, but even better. The empire he envisioned on Brown would happen overnight. 

NSO really could be great again if I was leading, its no troll line when I say it.

I was a Marauder of Media under Ivan Moldavi; when NSO first started up, I was one of the ones who got a personal message from the first Emperor of the Sith asking if I wanted the opportunity. I leaped at the chance, and served faithfully until his departure, continuing as a member of the Sith until the time of the Fourth Emperor, at which point I departed this realm for a time. During that time, I helped write and expound upon the philosophy of the Sith, which allowed me a chance to pick the brain of a great leader once or twice, after having followed his career since my birth into this world shortly before the Saint Paddy's Day Massacre of LSF by NoR.  

I said all that to say this: You're completely delusional to put yourself into the same category as Ivan Moldavi. Ivan was a master of the political game and had both the patience and the cunning to found three of the greatest alliances the game has ever seen in terms of prestige and ability. You're the type of person that he would have found, manipulated, and disposed of as a matter of course, and your insistence that you deserve to take the seat of the Sith Emperor is too much of a joke for me to take offense to. 

You also have no understanding of the Sith Philosophy, sad to say; not any of the works the first Media department developed nor Ivan's own original statements. Allow me to enlighten you:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Order shall set me free.

You have no strength, no victory, no virtue, no arete; you are the antithesis of the Sith; you were never worthy of the title to begin with, and you are certainly not worthy of it now.

I applaud my friends of the Brotherhood of Darkness, the New Sith Order, for taking out the trash. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Well is it time to activate sekrit Doom_Goon treatise!?! Seriously brah you need to put the pipe down and calm down son! God loves you and everyone is out to get you... :frantic: I considered helping you for lulz but no one is in range so I sent money now you have managed to make a thread and attack everyone I call allies/friends of friends characters and made threats so I don't know what else to say other than adios bendeckos(C & C spelling)... :facepalm:

If Kashmir wasn't always trying to go out of their way to cause problems for me, I wouldn't care about them. I like most of COBRA even if I don't like the way Kashmir tried forcefully turning them agaiinst us & DBDC deserves a bit of criticism for still having me sanctioned on black after all this time.

Kashmir says they are upset about me not keeping Thorgrum sanctioned for them, but between peace being declared and their Thorgrum grievance; they've went out of their way many times to try causing trouble.between them and Limitless Nexus. They went out of their way to try convincing GOONS to focus on attacking me & also tried forcing COBRA to sever all ties with us. They also had a member move off AA to attack COBRA shortly after they joined the LPC, then as we were countering the rogue they brought him into the alliance. That would be like me accepting Thorgrum into Limitless Nexus as they are in the middle of a war with him.

If I wasn't already fighting GOONS as they were doing all these blatantly aggressive acts, it could very well of reignited the war between us. So Kashmir really has been going out their way to try starting trouble even after peace was given, also they were the ones who attacked suddenly in the war we fought not long ago. So I have good reason not to trust Kashmir, whenever I have trusted them its ended in betrayal.

I don't think they widened extra, it just made me realize my money was better spent making others in GOONS go broke before you. Jerkdotwad seems to claim you guys are rogues rather than an alliance, or whatever you consider yourselves. Are you now calling yourselves an alliance? Either way these classifications matter little to me, since I'm not one of these people who try getting my opponents sanctioned everywhere

Whether you want to call yourselves rogues, a Kashmir Proxy Fighting force or an alliance matters little to me. The only thing which really came to mind when I saw your warchest was this is going to take longer than I first thought. Although if jerkdotwad and others are depleted, then if you choose to keep fighting on by yourself it won't be a big deal. However if you choose to find another alliance after jerkdotwad is done, I'm not going to try keeping you at war if that would be the end of your aggression towards us.

How do you jump from me referring to myself as a free willed individual to me calling goons an alliance? I do as I see fit, I have no masters, I submit to no ruler, I am bound by no treaty or law. You seem strangely terrified by this notion of freedom. You should admire me, just as your great prophet Rand (praise be upon her) admired William Hickman for unshackling himself from the bonds of society and becoming his own master.

You claim to be libertarian, to support true freedom. Yet every time you open your mouth it seems you are trying to get other people to work for you, to do your bidding, to submit to your will. Just like the oppressing rule of law you claim to oppose.

Look into your heart methrage, what do you wish to be? An oppressor, or a free man doing what's right and just? Join me brother meth, and I will show you the light, in your heart you know this is the right thing to do.

How do you jump from me referring to myself as a free willed individual to me calling goons an alliance? I do as I see fit, I have no masters, I submit to no ruler, I am bound by no treaty or law. You seem strangely terrified by this notion of freedom. You should admire me, just as your great prophet Rand (praise be upon her) admired William Hickman for unshackling himself from the bonds of society and becoming his own master.

You claim to be libertarian, to support true freedom. Yet every time you open your mouth it seems you are trying to get other people to work for you, to do your bidding, to submit to your will. Just like the oppressing rule of law you claim to oppose.

Look into your heart methrage, what do you wish to be? An oppressor, or a free man doing what's right and just? Join me brother meth, and I will show you the light, in your heart you know this is the right thing to do.

I support freedom, you don't see me trying to get you sanctioned on every color like some alliances do. You misunderstand me if you think I'm one of these people who thinks people need do things a certain way, I'm probably the most pro-Liberty Senator you'll find. There isn't a team out there who has less people sanctioned on it than Brown.

The LPC is all abut freedom, but we defend ourselves when under constant attack. However even when under attack I don't sanction anyone, that is how much I favor Liberty. Its what I fight for. You guys happened to attack the LPC, then it seems after Kashmir talked to your leader you guys became convinced you should do Kashmir's bidding for them. You might think you are free, but you are being controlled to do someone else's bidding without even realizing it. Kashmir is the alliance most happy to see the LPC stuck in an endless war with you guys.

Edited by Sephiroth

Just when you think the bar has been set so low by Methrage that no one can possibly outdo him, Thorgrum shows!

Hey buddy. :)

Kudos on abandoning the "You're unintelligent" talking point you adhered to religiously early on (pot meet kettle and such), shame on you though for replacing it with the "Kashmir should have just started a Facebook page" insult. It makes no sense of course but cogency isn't something we would expect from you, now would we?

After all, master strategist that you are, you failed to capitalize on being able to escape to peace mode [OOC: due to the game going down]. Instead of filling your slots and tripling your damage output once you exited you declared on a single nation. Since then, despite possessing more wonders and money than your opponents, you're routinely out-performed. Sad sack of a rogue you are!

And of course Kashmir hasn't "been ZI'd gotten a viceroy and made to dismantle all military wonders", our opponents - you and your cohorts - are utterly, hilariously incompetent. :lol1:

Methrage's out in left field conspiracy theories and political discourse is diverging further and further from reality, as can be expected, so I think we can all summarily dismiss the accusations that Kashmir is anticipating turning on its allies (let alone that if we played the realpolitik game like that we would've ever discussed it with LN). That Kashmir is puppet-masters to GOONS and that we sent them after you is equally absurd: You do recall that you were the ones that declared on them in the first place, right?

Just when you think the bar has been set so low by Methrage that no one can possibly outdo him, Thorgrum shows!

Hey buddy. :)

Kudos on abandoning the "You're unintelligent" talking point you adhered to religiously early on (pot meet kettle and such), shame on you though for replacing it with the "Kashmir should have just started a Facebook page" insult. It makes no sense of course but cogency isn't something we would expect from you, now would we?

After all, master strategist that you are, you failed to capitalize on being able to escape to peace mode [OOC: due to the game going down]. Instead of filling your slots and tripling your damage output once you exited you declared on a single nation. Since then, despite possessing more wonders and money than your opponents, you're routinely out-performed. Sad sack of a rogue you are!

And of course Kashmir hasn't "been ZI'd gotten a viceroy and made to dismantle all military wonders", our opponents - you and your cohorts - are utterly, hilariously incompetent. :lol1:

Methrage's out in left field conspiracy theories and political discourse is diverging further and further from reality, as can be expected, so I think we can all summarily dismiss the accusations that Kashmir is anticipating turning on its allies (let alone that if we played the realpolitik game like that we would've ever discussed it with LN). That Kashmir is puppet-masters to GOONS and that we sent them after you is equally absurd: You do recall that you were the ones that declared on them in the first place, right?

When you guys didn't even have any active wars with Stonewall to show there was anything going on between you guys, you guys still had 3 people attack him despite him being a member at the time.

You guys blatantly accepted someone who we were at war with for good reason, without trying to clear anything with us. I don't see how you guys could do that without expecting it to cause problems if you weren't counting on GOONS to keep me to busy to do anything about your blatant aggression. Then not long after you guys back a coup of COBRA and announce their withdrawal from LPC for them; without even seeing if the membership agreed.

So yeah, conspiracies.... Anything you guys do is fine, but you guys would be flipping out if people pulled some of what you did on your alliance.

Edited by Sephiroth

I have never seen an entity promote freedom whilst at the same time force people to vote for them. Then again, this is CN.

I don't force people to vote for me, they choose to vote for me. So nice try, if only there was some basis to your wild claims..

If this doesn't scream "vote for me and I'll let you go" then I don't know what does.

I thought you were talking about the Senate Election, I wasn't serious about that, even if everyone within range voted for me that wouldn't be enough votes to become Sith Emperor. I do think if they allowed a vote where people could vote for me, I would have a good chance. However that part I wasn't serious about, it wouldn't be feasible getting enough votes to take over an alliance just by knocking around some of their noobs.

Edited by Sephiroth

I think we should all just ignore all this he will get bored and go away soon

I think its obvious to most already if people weren't responding, there would be nothing for me to respond to. So congrats on stating the obvious if by going away you mean I wouldn't be posting responses if there is nothing I can respond to.. I'm not in the habit of having conversations with myself. :P

Edit: Also just for the record, even if bdrock's post on wanting to pay GOONS to attack me caused a negative response, I actually have a great deal of respect for White Chocolate & consider her a good friend. Speaking with her has always been a pleasure & she is very easy to get along with. So even if some members may say questionable things at times, overall I have a favorable view of DK with WC as leader.

Edited by Sephiroth

I think its obvious to most already if people weren't responding, there would be nothing for me to respond to. So congrats on stating the obvious if by going away you mean I wouldn't be posting responses if there is nothing I can respond to.. I'm not in the habit of having conversations with myself. :P

Edit: Also just for the record, even if bdrock's post on wanting to pay GOONS to attack me caused a negative response, I actually have a great deal of respect for White Chocolate & consider her a good friend. Speaking with her has always been a pleasure & she is very easy to get along with. So even if some members may say questionable things at times, overall I have a favorable view of DK with WC as leader.

WC is a good leader.

Why all this fuss over some war?

Handle your business when you get hit, simple as that.

You guys happened to attack the LPC, then it seems after Kashmir talked to your leader you guys became convinced you should do Kashmir's bidding for them. You might think you are free, but you are being controlled to do someone else's bidding without even realizing it. Kashmir is the alliance most happy to see the LPC stuck in an endless war with you guys.

I know I said I wouldn't bother responding to things Meth says that's the literal opposite of reality, but three points:

(a) I'm not the leader of GOONS in any sense, and make effort to clarify that to others

(b) you attacked us

(c) I am perfectly happy to see you stuck in an endless war with us. now stop claiming to also be happy yet whine for help from everyone else

When no one is paying attention to you, you most certainly have a habit of wandering in and crapping up random threads out of left field. The only time I ever saw you shut up was when I required it for a ceasefire.

If nothing else this thread sheds light on NSO's continued support of rogues attacking us, while insisting we also fight them. This thread has served a useful purpose with that alone.

Encouraging coordination among others also fighting you isn't whining. I`m happy to see to your destruction when you insist on attacking our allies, defending our allies against rogues if I'm in the right NS range to do it is an easy choice.

Also jerk, you have been posting a lot more than me the last few days. So quit your complaining.

One of your members sent me a screenshot, which I didn't share. When I talk to Jack Layton he said you guys were not going to attack us directly, which you guys did anyways. It was only after you guys had already attacked I shared it. I love when you use my response to you guys attacking as the reason you guys attacked. Also it was Jack Layton who suggested Monsters Inc counter Xanth, then you guys attacked them for it despite giving them the idea and supposedly having been allies of some sort before the back stab.

Then of course Jack Layton destroys any credibility he had of being worthy of any type of trust when he betrays us despite the Nexus of Kings Treaty & us having just come to his assistance a few weeks ago. Proving orders given by Yolo supersede any commitments made by Layton & agreements made him are nothing more than the lead up to a prank for you guys. The betrayals upon betrayals by you guys just are hard to keep track of, I'm ashamed I ever thought Jack Layton might of been an ally & thinking we could get along. I had no grudge against GOONS and still don't, I fight them out of necessity. You guys convinced them perma-war with us as our main reason for fighting peaces out on their own would funny or annoy me in some way, so they went with it.

I dislike you guys more than GOONS if you want the truth. My biggest regret from the last war was giving you guys peace when you wanted it, you guys really didn't deserve it & didn't waste any time scheming to get us bogged down in a lengthy war. GOONS I see more as a willing tool being used by Kashmir more than an entity we're fighting in a long term war due to any personal grudges. Looking at those in Neutral Shoving, I don't have very strong opinions towards the GOONS other than viewing them as bored nation rulers who want to grind through their money fighting someone on the way out; with you guys convincing them they should focus mostly on me.

Signing treaties with you guys I see as worse than signing with GOONS & I have no idea why anyone would with your bad record in regards to betraying most of your allies. Among those you haven't betrayed yet, I know at least some you guys are just leading on with the intention to screw them over later. You guys didn't keep your intentions regarding some of your newer "allies" very secret before we had our falling out.

It's a darn good thing that we don't sign treaties then. Wouldn't want to have to put you in the position to have to sign a treaty with us.

So Tl;dr Kashmir isnt a real CN alliance and they should really just start a facebook group? Ya could have told you that. 

Lets face it, the bar isnt very high any more in the past alliances like kashmir would have been ZI'd gotten a viceroy and made to dismantle all military wonders given the complete idiots they retain. Its not their fault though, they are a product of overwhelming apathy. 

I will say though that its going to be fun dumping billions into damaging their pixels before departing, more of you should do the same. 

For a person that claims to be intelligent, you seem to be lacking in witty retorts and your tired attempts at insulting us are more an embarrassment for yourself than any actual slap in our face.

Kashmir I would describe as a collection of rogues who tend to attack whoever they want, but just moving off AA when they do it & then running back to the Kashmir AA for protection when things go bad for them. SirWilliam is there just to barely hold the thing together, while trying to put a palatable face on it. Junka was getting rogued by Kashmir until he joined Doom Sphere, now he thinks they respect him because he's saying the kinds of things they want.

Stonewall is another they had on their PZI list until I got him off & who they despised. The original reason I signed the Nexus of Kings with Jack Layton & King Conrad was originally to keep them from constantly going rogue on Stonewall even after I got him off their PZI list (securing peace with Kashmir, but needing a separate agreement with them since SirWilliam has no real control). So even SirWilliam's control over the alliance is very fragile & when Jack Layton signed a new treaty with Stonewall he did so with the intention of using it to screw him over at an opportune time after the incident with Stonewall attacking him. Jack Layton was also considering a treaty with GOONS, which he said he planned to use to screw them later as well. Although I told him a treaty with GOONS would look really bad regardless of why.

However these are people who are only loyal to their small cliche of friends, even within Doom Sphere the only alliance they care about is their own. Although they'll milk their association with Doom Sphere for all they can, even if Kashmir really has no obligation or feeling like they need to help others in Doom Sphere unless its for their own self benefit. For them everything is the kind of agreement which suddenly doesn't exist if they don't want to honor it. 

So really I have no respect for Kashmir & I'm surprised there are still alliances who see them somewhat as an ally.The only time they give the illusion of honoring agreements is if some of their alliance hopping fighters are itching for a fight & join in on one for fun.

It's good to see that you have the inner workings of Kashmir all figured out. You do this community a great justice by foiling our evil plans of roguery and world domination.

Is there anyone who has read all of Meth's onslaught of words?

Yes.

Better watch out, I think he found out about the master plan. It will truly be a dark day when he uncovers the connections between all the former GOONS members in this game and how they are all funding this GOONSurgency.

If Kashmir wasn't always trying to go out of their way to cause problems for me, I wouldn't care about them. I like most of COBRA even if I don't like the way Kashmir tried forcefully turning them agaiinst us & DBDC deserves a bit of criticism for still having me sanctioned on black after all this time.

Kashmir says they are upset about me not keeping Thorgrum sanctioned for them, but between peace being declared and their Thorgrum grievance; they've went out of their way many times to try causing trouble.between them and Limitless Nexus. They went out of their way to try convincing GOONS to focus on attacking me & also tried forcing COBRA to sever all ties with us. They also had a member move off AA to attack COBRA shortly after they joined the LPC, then as we were countering the rogue they brought him into the alliance. That would be like me accepting Thorgrum into Limitless Nexus as they are in the middle of a war with him.

If I wasn't already fighting GOONS as they were doing all these blatantly aggressive acts, it could very well of reignited the war between us. So Kashmir really has been going out their way to try starting trouble even after peace was given, also they were the ones who attacked suddenly in the war we fought not long ago. So I have good reason not to trust Kashmir, whenever I have trusted them its ended in betrayal.

What saddens me most about you Methrage, is that ever since SirWilliam was in GOONSadism, you have been following him around and arguing with him here and there, as well as finding yourself at war with whatever alliance he is in, or finding ways to attack any alliances that is friendly with his or allied to his. It seems to me more so that you might be harboring some kind of emotional need continue a fight that started years ago, that no one can remember why it even started. You are a lone crusader, and you seemed to have picked SirWilliam as your target. I just hope one day that you will learn that the wastelands that you are trying to conquer, will yield you no profits. Financially, Morally, and you will never be able to claim Victory.

I know I said I wouldn't bother responding to things Meth says that's the literal opposite of reality, but three points:
(a) I'm not the leader of GOONS in any sense, and make effort to clarify that to others
(b) you attacked us
(c) I am perfectly happy to see you stuck in an endless war with us. now stop claiming to also be happy yet whine for help from everyone else

When no one is paying attention to you, you most certainly have a habit of wandering in and crapping up random threads out of left field. The only time I ever saw you shut up was when I required it for a ceasefire.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127879-shielded-from-the-dark-lodgers-who-cant-ride-the-sandstorm-into-the-atlantic-breeze-without-bumping-into-goons/page-2#entry3420657

:psyduck: So are you guys disbanded or not? Why is it so difficult to get a straight answer these days? :(

What's difficult? We've disbanded. I've always stated GOONS disbanded. There was a thread on it. I exercise no control over people who happen to fly the AA, nor do they have any over me. This upsets people for whatever reason.

Yes.

My condolences.

It's been a long time since I last played ff7. Was sephiroth retarded in the game, too?

Yes. He thought he was a special snowflake that was better than everyone else, who managed to be completely wrong about everything. He pitched a hissy fit and tried to blow up the world, but was foiled by a band of rejects and misfits.

surprisingly fitting imo

To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From: Sephiroth    Date: 11/21/2015 7:21:13 PM

Subject: Hello

Message: If you are truly free, why not help attack NSO? We could bring NSO to their knees easily and fighting an alliance like them in the NS ranges we are would bring us huge profits.

There you go again, trying to manipulate people to fighting your battles for you. You're just another taker, seeking help from others like a parasite. Have some respect and pull yourself up by your own bootstraps like a true libertarian ubermensch.

There you go again, trying to manipulate people to fighting your battles for you. You're just another taker, seeking help from others like a parasite. Have some respect and pull yourself up by your own bootstraps like a true libertarian ubermensch.

lol, here you are trying to convince me to join you in your fight against us? Odd for you to be describing what you just tried as being so parasitic.

Join me brother meth, and I will show you the light, in your heart you know this is the right thing to do.

Now if you're done talking like a hypocrite, we can move on. Edited by Sephiroth