Dealing with Rogue GOONS

Sephiroth

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can a non-Sith even challenge according to the laws which govern the Brotherhood of Darkness?

The Codex is an extension of the Emperor, rather than the other way around. The Emperor is the ultimate arbiter of law and diplomacy. If he so chooses, it is so - however unusual it may be.

Quite correct. I haven't even been approached about this, except for Meth's hilarious "challange"

I have sent you a message regarding this situation:

To: Joe Stupid    From: murtibing    Date: 11/22/2015 3:32:56 AM

Subject: Regarding aiding our enemy

It has came to my attention that the member of your alliance Rayvon (who - if I'm not mistaken - is also in your government) has sent 9 million in foreign aid to the Chae Yeong who is fighting a war with Colt Owin. Colt Owin is member of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors. His war against Chae Yeong is approved by SPATR Leadership as he is helping our allies Monsters Inc.

So long story short your member is sending aid to our enemy. Moreover it has came to my attention that Rayvon is bragging about it on the CN boards. So there cannot be any mistake on his part involved here.

What is the explanation of this openly hostile act against my alliance?

Murtibing
Member of Security Council of SPATR

I have not received any reply to this message so far.

I have sent you a message regarding this situation:

I have not received any reply to this message so far.

one of your members made a $20 donation in my name. i hope they've been appropriately punished for aiding an enemy as well.

one of your members made a $20 donation in my name. i hope they've been appropriately punished for aiding an enemy as well.

And for a short split second, a goons nation thought someone liked him.

And then reality set in.

Quite correct. I haven't even been approached about this, except for Meth's hilarious "challange"

I'm trying to save your alliance, but if you guys don't make me Emperor there won't be anywhere for you guys to go but down. The members of NSO would be wise to vote me in as Emperor, rather than be stuck in a sinking ship with no leader capable of preventing it.

Edited by Sephiroth

I'm trying to save your alliance, but if you guys don't make me Emperor there won't be anywhere for you guys to go but down. The members of NSO would be wise to vote me in as Emperor, rather than be stuck in a sinking ship with no leader capable of preventing it.

Your grand plan for us is to move to brown. No one is convinced. We have asked you to convince us that it is a good idea. Why have you stopped trying to convince us?

There you go showing your true colors again. All you really care about is dominating and enslaving others to do your bidding. You do not care what so ever for freedom and personal liberty as you claim. Your hypocrisy disgusts me.

Your grand plan for us is to move to brown. No one is convinced. We have asked you to convince us that it is a good idea. Why have you stopped trying to convince us?

I have already stated why & there were no further responses to the thread for a while, since it was thanksgiving. However what better reason is there to be on a color than security from sanctions & a senate who rejects all the bad bills while approving those which benefit the whole team? Having a majority of the seats on Brown I think would be better than having just having 1 seat on white, where you guys don't even have close relations to the majority of the white team..The majority of the white team is getting rolled, but its irrellevent to NSO since you guys have no real ties to the white team.

The only real reason to move was before people could change resources it was difficult to build up effectively on colors with smaller populations compared to the bigger teams. However on a bigger team, its much harder for a medium size alliance to ever be relevant politically or influence team politics, which is more important now when many nations can be harmed economically if the Senators elected aren't looking out for the best interests of the entire team. So I've stated good reasons to move to Brown, I have yet to hear a single reason why the move to white still has any benefits in light of people now being able to change resources; removing the only benefit you guys had for moving.

Also I've already stated those who are already on white can stay there if they want, Brown is already a very stable and good color with 1 seat held by myself, another by a very close ally, as well as everyone who didn't use their seats for the good of the team already having been pushed out of the Senate. So I would not threaten the freedom of those who are already on white to stay there, if they feel the NSO seat is to important to give up or the proposals being passed on white make them want to stay.

Edited by Sephiroth

I think would be better than having just having 1 seat on white, where you guys don't even have close relations to the majority of the white team..The majority of the white team is getting rolled, but its irrellevent to NSO since you guys have no real ties to the white team.

We have no military ties by White choice, but we've put a lot of effort into being one of the leading bodies in securing closer White relations [we've even a little positive ground with TPF in our some of our efforts to bring White closer]. Because you are unaware and unable to see, does not make it un-so. Your assumptions of just how below you we appear to you is in every post... And your largest misstep in your attempt to challange so far? Is that one time you said "Also if I win, I'm not going to hold any grudges and view all of you as allies." You see, we have a Brotherhood - we're far closer than allies. Our Emperor is our sovereign, our leader and our Brother as well - not our ally. We have more respect for each other than allies do.

We have no military ties by White choice, but we've put a lot of effort into being one of the leading bodies in securing closer White relations [we've even a little positive ground with TPF in our some of our efforts to bring White closer]. Because you are unaware and unable to see, does not make it un-so. Your assumptions of just how below you we appear to you is in every post... And your largest misstep in your attempt to challange so far? Is that one time you said "Also if I win, I'm not going to hold any grudges and view all of you as allies." You see, we have a Brotherhood - we're far closer than allies. Our Emperor is our sovereign, our leader and our Brother as well - not our ally. We have more respect for each other than allies do.

As I said, I'm not going to force anyone off white and all options can be talked over if I'm elected. I'm not outright rejecting the idea of going white if we can hold a majority of the seats. All the arguments you guys have for being on white is something I won't really have access to unless I'm voted in as Emperor. So I'm not outright rejecting the idea of the merits of the white sphere until it can be discussed properly. However for me personally, that decision to move to white would also need to involve the many supporters I have who rely on me to ensure the Brown Team remains one where freedom is held as the highest priority.

With me allies and brotherhood can often be used interchangeably, since even if they aren't in Limitless Nexus; I do feel a very strong brotherhood with some of my allies; who I know will never betray me. Me referring to someone as allies doesn't mean I see them them as any less than the brotherhood we shared in the BiPolar War. I would hope that brotherhood can exist again & those of you have been critical of me in the past will see me as such once more if I become Emperor

In fact, if I'm Emperor, no member will be seen as insignificant or just a meat shield. I'll see every member as extension of myself pretty much, as family. Where I would base whether I consider it I'm successful on whether every member in NSO is successful. Every member matters, no matter how small. If they are a small nation, that just means as an alliance we need to help elevate them where they aren't struggling over money. If a new nation isn't buying a wonder per month within a month of starting their nation & they want to; that means the alliance they are in isn't among the best & they could be growing much faster had they chosen an alliance who cares about growing every nation in the alliance.

Edited by Sephiroth

Sir William now don't be harsh on that he has led them to constant rolling and doomed status of 5k and less. That is quite an achievement on his behalf to have the whole of cn realize they are the funny farm.

Can't get over the fact that Methrage values and would do more for his hypothetical members in NSO than he's ever done for his actual ones in LN. :lol1:

Trusting you guys & coming to Jack Layton's assistance under the false pretense any of you could be trusted was a big set back. So far the only response I've seen from Kashmir regarding all your betrayals was I'm at fault for ever thinking you guys could be trusted & how hilarious you guys find that. The biggest hit we took in that entire 6 month war was not against III%, SRA, Stripes, PPO or even from fighting you guys. It was taken for going to bat for Jack Layton, thinking our treaty meant something & you guys wouldn't stick the knife in my back immediately after.

So thinking you guys could be trusted was a mistake I'm ashamed to have ever made, since going by your betrayal and how proud you guys have been over it; I feel it was a very stupid mistake to make. As you continue to feel gleeful about the betrayal, the rest of the world now sees you guys for what you really are. You guys are almost universally disliked with the exception of very few who are technically allied with you guys, although even among them I doubt many within their membership actually trust you guys.

Everyone secretly loves me but secretly hates you. You can't see that? It's because it's secret. Everything that ever happens conforms to my world views, I'm 100% correct about everything. It only appears I'm wrong about everything because I'm such an awesome puppet master. Pay attention... pay attention to me...

Edited by Ameroca

I'm not sure what I'm most tickled by here: The fact you're completely clueless about how the world views my alliance, equally clueless about how the world views yours, or the fact you can't deny you do your membership such an extreme disservice (you didn't even bother refuting it, instead going on your repeat of a nonsensical tangent).

Everyone secretly loves me but secretly hates you. You can't see that? It's because it's secret. Everything that ever happens conforms to my world views, I'm 100% correct about everything. It only appears I'm wrong about everything because I'm such an awesome puppet master. Pay attention... pay attention to me...

Despite my dislike Kashmir, I find myself needing to convince different alliances rolling Kashmir isn't a good idea & focusing on the war at hand is what we should be doing.

So its an odd world when I find myself convincing alliances we should just ignore Kashmir for now, despite the heavy betrayal from them. It was difficult even convincing my coalition to peace Kashmir out, most felt they didn't deserve it.

Kashmir didn't even help SRA in that war, all they did was take advantage of the war SRA was in to pursue their own war; preventing SRA from being able to agree to peace even when most of their alliance had been leveled since Kashmir didn't care about SRA. Last I spoke with Walsh he wanted peace, but knew Kashmir wouldn't agree to it. Kashmir is largely responsible for the death of SRA as well.  

Edited by Sephiroth