Dealing with Rogue GOONS

Sephiroth

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, here you are trying to convince me to join you in your fight against us? Odd for you to be describing what you just tried as being so parasitic.

Now if you're done talking like a hypocrite, we can move on.

Amazing how a person acts when you hold a mirror up to them.

There you go again, trying to manipulate people to fighting your battles for you. You're just another taker, seeking help from others like a parasite. Have some respect and pull yourself up by your own bootstraps like a true libertarian ubermensch.

But it's the best watching the little worm squirm. Every time you cut off one of his rings he writhes and thrashes about. 

Never seen a man so quickly turn to begging for help in situations he invites upon himself.

Edited by Rayvon

He was at the time of declaration.

No treaty with MI but I am dual SPATR member...so could get interesting indeed...infra and tech erased galore like it never existed kind of like the recent purge only quicker... :frantic:

No treaty with MI but I am dual SPATR member...so could get interesting indeed...infra and tech erased galore like it never existed kind of like the recent purge only quicker... :frantic:

Again, this implies it's somehow any different from the last several times BONES has attacked someone.

Again, this implies it's somehow any different from the last several times BONES has attacked someone.

Well counters will lead to grave consquences...that you can be sure of... :popcorn: :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

You know, sooner or later you dips are going to get what's coming to you.

You threathening me? I am not the counter I was speaking of brochacho...whom is this dip your speaking of? I did nada to NSO... :popcorn: Unless you mean my Copenhagen Long Cut, you can have a chew if you want... :ehm:

Edited by Stonewall14

You don't appear to be BONES, yet this post is made as though you're referring to yourself as him.

Most interesting.

You don't appear to be BONES, yet this post is made as though you're referring to yourself as him.

Most interesting.

LOL Bones protects MInc...I am just an observer but I know if Bones gets countered those who do it will be erased by him and the counters that follow from his friends, which would involve me and the the rest of the "allies"... :popcorn: