• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnily enough, Methrage/Sigrun/Hitchcock have not appeared in this thread since I posted the true surrender terms and not whatever !@#$%^&* lies they tried to spread.

quite odd indeed... I'm just excited to see what they come up with when they DO show up.

Edited by gowfanatic

Funnily enough, Methrage/Sigrun/Hitchcock have not appeared in this thread since I posted the true surrender terms and not whatever !@#$%^&* lies they tried to spread.

We are aware of the thread you had access to. We have also communicated via PMs.

If kashmir and SRA think we are surrendering, they're insane. I would much rather sit back and watch sigrun dump the 15 billion dollar war chest on them.

It's a perma war- we will be a thorn in their side for a long time to come. Our side is okay with that, their side is okay with that- so it's as mutual as it gets. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

We are aware of the thread you had access to. We have also communicated via PMs.

If kashmir and SRA think we are surrendering, they're insane. I would much rather sit back and watch sigrun dump the 15 billion dollar war chest on them.

It's a perma war- we will be a thorn in their side for a long time to come. Our side is okay with that, their side is okay with that- so it's as mutual as it gets.

so it IS a perma war? because I thought it was our side that "claimed that". Glad we got that cleared up? 

Edited by gowfanatic

so it IS a perma war? because I thought it was our side that "claimed that". Glad we got that cleared up? 

Your side has hinted darkly at it on several occasions, and certainly I have heard statements that quite clearly implied it. I think Hitchcock is just tired of being threatened with it subtly and wants to throw it out in the light where you can look at it.

To have permawar you would have to have two sides capable of warring forever. And forever is a very long time. I am not even sure I am capable of warring forever.

Any mention of forever in the context of a hot war is probably best written off as hyperbole, regardless of who posts it.

If we are going to log dump, let's at least make it fun- here is a shout out to all of you III percent backers

[url=http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/cnintel/media/tumblr_nqsfnuxjkl1u0slhqo1_1280_zpsbkqu9r2j.jpg.html]tumblr_nqsfnuxjkl1u0slhqo1_1280_zpsbkqu9[/URL]

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

It's a perma war- we will be a thorn in their side for a long time to come. Our side is okay with that, their side is okay with that- so it's as mutual as it gets.

So, you implications from before that the decom terms were all there was, was a lie. Thank you for finally admitting that. 

Also amused that you are more than willing to watch sigrun burn for you. If sigrun is okay with this, then whatever but it just goes to show that you only wish to use people. Thanks for that as well. 

And I think sigrun has gone over the perma war bit quite well actually. yes, sigrun will last for a while but fairly certain that no one in MInc or aNiMaLz has a warchest that size. So, all that will be happening is that sigrun will continue to cause damage while your alliance gets bill-locked into oblivion. If you are okay with that you are a bigger fool than I previously thought.

So, you implications from before that the decom terms were all there was, was a lie. Thank you for finally admitting that. 

Also amused that you are more than willing to watch sigrun burn for you. If sigrun is okay with this, then whatever but it just goes to show that you only wish to use people. Thanks for that as well. 

And I think sigrun has gone over the perma war bit quite well actually. yes, sigrun will last for a while but fairly certain that no one in MInc or aNiMaLz has a warchest that size. So, all that will be happening is that sigrun will continue to cause damage while your alliance gets bill-locked into oblivion. If you are okay with that you are a bigger fool than I previously thought.

Actually, I think Sigrun had enough with SRA when Sigrun and Xanth talked and Xanth was a complete #*)#^.(or did you miss that)

Err, yeah, that's not what I said. Our allies are more capable than you realize. The aid helps but it's not required. They can resist as long as they need to resist.

If we are going to log dump, let's at least make it fun- here is a shout out to all of you III percent backers

Too long; read anyway

66d897c90cb1bd73cfee02435b1b9bff.jpg

My take away is this--

Lord Hitchcock:

1)   Blatantly lies on OWF

2)   Is revealed as such with his own words

3)   Gets butthurt

4)   Hides thread, but realizes damage is done to his already limited credibility

5)   Gets embarrassed and lashes out with perma-war rant

6)   Is gently shushed by coalition leader

7)   Re-threatens perma-war

8)   Posts screenshot with "smoking gun" lead-in

9)   Ultimately exposes Sir William as someone who wants to start an all out... rivalry with another alliance to increase activity

10)   Leaves OWF peanut gallery unimpressed, yet cements reputation as loose cannon

Too long; read anyway

66d897c90cb1bd73cfee02435b1b9bff.jpg

My take away is this--

Lord Hitchcock:

1)   Blatantly lies on OWF

2)   Is revealed as such with his own words

3)   Gets butthurt

4)   Hides thread, but realizes damage is done to his already limited credibility

5)   Gets embarrassed and lashes out with perma-war rant

6)   Is gently shushed by coalition leader

7)   Re-threatens perma-war

8)   Posts screenshot with "smoking gun" lead-in

9)   Ultimately exposes Sir William as someone who wants to start an all out... rivalry with another alliance to increase activity

10)   Leaves OWF peanut gallery unimpressed, yet cements reputation as loose cannon

I'm sure I can dig up some fun reads to amuse you and your supporters ken morningstar, worthless zog, and rey peanut gallery

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Why do you even care? Why would we surrender when we don't feel the need to? If the enemy wants to fight longer to try getting us to surrender, then we'll fight longer. I'm rank #52 in Casualties, I might get in the top 50 before this war is over. Kashmir only just started their offensive wars on me less than 3 hours ago, I don't see why we would even be considering a surrender right now.

Monsters Inc & aNiMaLz are much tougher than you think.

I love that Hitchcock, Sigrun, and Methrage literally struggle with the most basic aspects of debate and Hitchcock always resorts to dumping irrelevant ass screenshots.

Smurth did post the decom terms, the other terms came after this thread was made. Either way we see no need to surrender.

Smurth did post the decom terms, the other terms came after this thread was made. Either way we see no need to surrender.

Implied%20Facepalm.jpg

Meth -- they are time stamped. Time stamped. Smurth's terms were retracted 8 hours before you posted, and never were official.  You are aware of what time stamping is, and that everybody saw it?  Shhhhhhh...  Hitchcock is doing his best to distract, and you keep bringing up his lies when you tell your own.

Edited by Walshington

Meth -- they are time stamped. Time stamped. Smurth's terms were retracted 8 hours before you posted, and never were official.  You are aware of what time stamping is, and that everybody saw it?  Shhhhhhh...  Hitchcock is doing his best to distract, and you keep bringing up his lies when you tell your own.

I never saw the actual conversation and the first I heard of other terms were from a Kashmir PM after this thread was posted.

Edited by Methrage