War against Goons/ RUKUNU

Furthermore, you admit in your own charter that you're a band of rogues, so why anyone is surprised Senates are sanctioning you is beyond me. Rogues being sanctioned has only been happening for years now unless the ones doing it have control of an actual senate seat or colorsphere. -Grins.- Good luck with anyone in your collection managing that.

Anyone else seeing the irony here from Spartan leadership who had a band of rogues from membership to government level go off to fight a proxy war against WTF.

Pot calling kettle black.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the senators acting as Goons puppets and sanctioning aNiMaLz should be ashamed, then be eliminated if they don't correct their use of powers.
We have a treaty with aNiMaLz, they are legit. Rogue senators sanctioning on the request of crooks is unacceptable.
Hang in strong aNiMaLz.
I hereby request all decent senators of all colors to leave aNiMaLz be and remove sanctions, they aren't the rogues. If GOONS can't land the death blow without, its not meant to be.

Are you then saying you fully support Animalz planned roguing of Argent?

I just got to finish this armpit thing, then raid Argent, give rey his last 3/8, and some other things. All while fighting Goons. When I do hit your lower tiers you and Goons get to use your cool treaty.

Don't worry buddy, we'll come to you.

Are you then saying you fully support Animalz planned roguing of Argent?

Lol you Argent people are so funny, you guys stick out your chest and say "are you threatening Argent?". Dude you guys are nothing, every forum post we have you seem to pop up and make these empty insinuating threats. Do BoB a favour and shut up. If they we planning on rolling you which by the way a Mirco alliance could probably do you guys would get destroyed. So it is probably best you stick your arrogant Argent head n someone else’s post before I personally collect my taxes come at your noobs with a vengeance.

P.S

For all those who just read that I wonder how long it will be before "Big Bad Argent Man" Will find out that is a THREAT and then still do nothing about it lol.

I think ken is trying to play down 2.0's obsession with us. Actions speak louder then words and it appears we are very much a big part of your lives. Like I said we on the other hand have a life outside of goons. For example notice these Argent idiots trying to act tough? Which brings me to my next point. Argent can' t protect their farmers and are really going to embarress themselves. So keep talking smack in our threads. It will just make my raids all the sweeter. Argent lol, GPF even a louder lol. 2.0 and Argent need to be thanking us for bringing some life into their alliances, not jealously bashing us because they wish they could have a fraction of our balls

Boston, the training goes both ways, but I promise you our training camp produces tougher nations. Nobody I have found is tougher or more loyal in this game then an aNiMaLz member who has been able to endure the first two weeks.

All the senators acting as Goons puppets and sanctioning aNiMaLz should be ashamed, then be eliminated if they don't correct their use of powers.

We have a treaty with aNiMaLz, they are legit. Rogue senators sanctioning on the request of crooks is unacceptable.

Hang in strong aNiMaLz.

I hereby request all decent senators of all colors to leave aNiMaLz be and remove sanctions, they aren't the rogues. If GOONS can't land the death blow without, its not meant to be.

You have a "treaty" with a group of rogues and have the nerve to complain about them being sanctioned? Is this the same kind of "treaty" that they have with us? It appears you haven't learned a thing since the last several times we had to beat [i]you[/i] down for committing acts of war against us. I don't think we'll be so lenient the 6th or so time we will have to make it a point to push you back down into the dumpster. Maybe after another 3 or 4 years of you holding a grudge for getting your just desserts you'll finally get over it. 

I think ken is trying to play down 2.0's obsession with us. Actions speak louder then words and it appears we are very much a big part of your lives. Like I said we on the other hand have a life outside of goons. For example notice these Argent idiots trying to act tough? Which brings me to my next point. Argent can' t protect their farmers and are really going to embarress themselves. So keep talking smack in our threads. It will just make my raids all the sweeter. Argent lol, GPF even a louder lol. 2.0 and Argent need to be thanking us for bringing some life into their alliances, not jealously bashing us because they wish they could have a fraction of our balls

You'll find the majority of our tech selling Nations are more than prepared for war and can hold their own. You will also find the only person in range of you, that isn't inactive, is already attacking you.

Edited by Cress

You'll find the majority of our tech selling Nations are more than prepared for war and can hold their own. You will also find the only person in range of you, that isn't inactive, is already attacking you.

Lol "that isn't inactive" haha I'm sure that's encouraging for your members...

Lol you Argent people are so funny, you guys stick out your chest and say "are you threatening Argent?". Dude you guys are nothing, every forum post we have you seem to pop up and make these empty insinuating threats. Do BoB a favour and shut up. If they we planning on rolling you which by the way a Mirco alliance could probably do you guys would get destroyed. So it is probably best you stick your arrogant Argent head n someone else’s post before I personally collect my taxes come at your noobs with a vengeance.

P.S

For all those who just read that I wonder how long it will be before "Big Bad Argent Man" Will find out that is a THREAT and then still do nothing about it lol.

You'll find that we did do "something about it" 5 hours before this post. :smug:

I see that cress. The bravery of Argent should be proclaimed throughout planet bob. They can muster the courage to only attack alliances fully engaged in two wars yet wouldnt dare attack their other enemies. Well done.

Ill win against the nation you sent to attack. Just watch.

You have a "treaty" with a group of rogues and have the nerve to complain about them being sanctioned? Is this the same kind of "treaty" that they have with us? It appears you haven't learned a thing since the last several times we had to beat you down for committing acts of war against us. I don't think we'll be so lenient the 6th or so time we will have to make it a point to push you back down into the dumpster. Maybe after another 3 or 4 years of you holding a grudge for getting your just desserts you'll finally get over it. 

Yawn, you know Argent is probably more of a threat you know why? Because they have a fresh start and they are new to us. You guys on the other hand have tried time and time again and have failed to destroy us. So yeah... talk away...

I see that cress. The bravery of Argent should be proclaimed throughout planet bob. They can muster the courage to only attack alliances fully engaged in two wars yet wouldnt dare attack their other enemies. Well done.

But.. You told them to do something about it. You can't complain when they do something about it.

You'll find that we did do "something about it" 5 hours before this post. :smug:

Oh hurray! You attacked nations who are already at war and some already in anarchy. Aren't you bad! One argent nation on his own is going to roll us. Lol seriously?

Our other enemies? You are the only one's to publicly plan to attack our alliance in the future. We are nullifying that threat, instead of allowing you the upper hand to attack first.

Oh hurray! You attacked nations who are already at war and some already in anarchy. Aren't you bad! One argent nation on his own is going to roll us. Lol seriously?

You seriously are stupid :facepalm:  We had one guy able to attack you. I've said this already. If you want to grow into our other member's ranges, be my guest.

Anyone else seeing the irony here from Spartan leadership who had a band of rogues from membership to government level go off to fight a proxy war against WTF.

Pot calling kettle black.

Quit hiding in bitch-mode so we can send a couple to rogue you.  :smug:

Our other enemies? You are the only one's to publicly plan to attack our alliance in the future. We are nullifying that threat, instead of allowing you the upper hand to attack first.

You cannot nullify us with one nation. ask Goons ask knights ask Armpit

You seriously are stupid :facepalm:  We had one guy able to attack you. I've said this already. If you want to grow into our other member's ranges, be my guest.

One is the only one who is able? then you defiantly don't have room to trash talk, because you guy's can't do anything to us.

You cannot nullify us with one nation. ask Goons ask knights ask Armpit

One is the only one who is able? then you defiantly don't have room to trash talk, because you guy's can't do anything to us.

Like I said we are nullifying the threat you pose to our Nations. The only Nation really at threat is the one attacking you now. Once you are out of his range then our mission is successful. So yes, if you keep those other two Nations in peace mode higher up the NS bracket, then we can nullify you as a threat. Does not take a genius to work that out.

We are not here to decimate your alliance, we are here responding to a threat and a request to "do something about it". Remember you are the one's who planned to attack us, so how were you going to do anything to us with only 3 Nations in range?

Like I said we are nullifying the threat you pose to our Nations. The only Nation really at threat is the one attacking you now. Once you are out of his range then our mission is successful. So yes, if you keep those other two Nations in peace mode higher up the NS bracket, then we can nullify you as a threat. Does not take a genius to work that out.

We are not here to decimate your alliance, we are here responding to a threat and a request to "do something about it". Remember you are the one's who planned to attack us, so how were you going to do anything to us with only 3 Nations in range?

Lol you guys are lame, we will just destroy the noob you sent. That's really all I have to say we are on two totally different levels....