War against Goons/ RUKUNU

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So animalz thought it was a super amazing awesome idea to drag yet another alliance into this?

You guys bring the comedy if nothing else.

Well your Argent buddy said we would have to wait in line. That at least strongly suggests other enemies.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

Griff Argent stuck their nose in our business in an earlier thread. So they put themselves into this. Like I said out of bordom. But to be safe and appease their bordom at the same time they chose to pick a fight with an alliance already in two wars. Say what you want, but Argent entered a thread that had nothing to do with them just to try an bully us. So now here we are. Argent just proved to the planet they are the cowards we claimed they are.

Oskar your right. They are not even on our level. Honestly at this point I wouldnt even give them anymore attention, just smoke whoever they send, try to get them to sell down, waste cash, disrupt their trades and expose them for what they are. School yard bullies who are too scared to go against the grain

Hiding, is the pot calling kettle black again?

One second I will just go join another alliance and see if you have balls and not flaps :smug:

Well, I mean, you are good at running to new AA's when it doesn't work out how you wanted, so...

Griff Argent stuck their nose in our business in an earlier thread. So they put themselves into this. Like I said out of bordom. But to be safe and appease their bordom at the same time they chose to pick a fight with an alliance already in two wars. Say what you want, but Argent entered a thread that had nothing to do with them just to try an bully us. So now here we are. Argent just proved to the planet they are the cowards we claimed they are.

Oskar your right. They are not even on our level. Honestly at this point I wouldnt even give them anymore attention, just smoke whoever they send, try to get them to sell down, waste cash, disrupt their trades and expose them for what they are. School yard bullies who are too scared to go against the grain

I don't think responding to multiple threats with preemptive measures, before your spat with Armpit Platoon and after, is us attempting to push aNiMaLz around. You came to us with a "treaty" that would "prevent you from raiding" us. Your gov came into our channel and threatened to raid us. You were making a fool of yourself among OWF venues so low hanging fruits were taken, and you served to confirm the notion of an aNiMaLz raid on Argent.

But please, go on about how unjust it is, your tears are delicious.

The nation of rebel will never run dry and shine bright so long as he fights the goons. My advise to aNiMaLz would be peace out everyone except goons and goon proxies if possible. When fighting mainly goons their cause is just and puts them on the right side of history when this is concluded.

You are such a nutjob Methrage. Why should they just attack the 2 people in GOONS in their range?

I tell you what though. Feel free to attack me. I'm down. Come on let any nation in limited nexus right now at me. I am more than happy to fight you. If it gives you somehing to do im down to play. I'm bored anyway.

Edited by KenMorningstar

Fixed that for you.

Deny what?

I was in Invicta for a long time, ending up on none, being invited to aNiMaLz and fighting Doom Squad in the recent war among other activities.

The events of the last year which involved no running friend.

Is being on drugs and a liar a prerequisite for leader of Sparta?

You are such a nutjob Methrage. Why should they just attack the 2 people in GOONS in their range?
I tell you what though. Feel free to attack me. I'm down. Come on let any nation in limited nexus right now at me. I am more than happy to fight you. If it gives you something to do im down to play. I'm bored anyway.

If you're suggesting as a 1 on 1 duel, me vs you, I'll take you on despite the tech gap. Just deflate your NS into range. Edited by Methrage

We had something like this happen early on when I was in high school. The special needs kids started throwing food at each other and at the rest of us during lunch, and any time the teachers tried to calm 'em down, they got super ornery.

Weird.

We had something like this happen early on when I was in high school. The special needs kids started throwing food at each other and at the rest of us during lunch, and any time the teachers tried to calm 'em down, they got super ornery.

Weird.

I would suggest staying out of this unless you want your noobs or tech farms to get raided too.

I would suggest staying out of this unless you want your noobs or tech farms to get raided too.

I see no way in which this policy could be disastrous for you.

You got your work cut out for you Methrage, if you want to try and build this grouping of nations into something respectable.

If you're suggesting as a 1 on 1 duel, me vs you, I'll take you on despite the tech gap. Just deflate your NS into range.

Nah I'm not selling all my infra to play with you. I thought you had larger nations in your alliance but I guess not. Didn't there used to be over 20 people in there? Oh well maybe after next war we can play again.

Also animalz should totally raid R&R, that would be amazing.

You got your work cut out for you Methrage, if you want to try and build this grouping of nations into something respectable.

If there is one thing I learned from alliances that are protected is that the alliances that protect smaller nations can not do a thing when they are attack.

While I have been on friendly terms with aNiMaLz for a while now, we grew a little closer when both our alliances were under attack from GOONS. Unfortunately GOONS kept aNiMaLz even after LN peaced GOONS, which does leave that feeling of having a comrade behind on the battlefield, when nobody should of been left behind.

We fought GOONS for several months after they launched an assault on us following our war with Kashmir and the Alterian Empire, however aNiMaLz were already locked into an endless war with goons since long before that. They have been fighting for many months even past everyone else peacing out without complaint, despite having nothing except their own determination to survive at their disposal.

Hundreds of micro alliances have disbanded for good after realizing what a war with goons can entail, but aNiMaLz just keep at it. GOONS even have their war flag dedicated to RUKUNU, to make it seem like they enjoy the war or something. However behind the scenes they beg alliances on other colors to help them in their war against the micro tier nation they pretend to enjoy fighting, getting uninvolved alliances and senators to place sanction which give them an unfair edge in a war they should already have a huge edge in.

So I respect the fighting resolve and dedication of aNiMaLz, however we both have complete sovereignty and don't make choices for each other. Although even if their tactics can get messy, at least they remain more respectable than the GOONS who lack the guts to fight a foe head on, without appealing to other alliances to help win a war against another micro for them. aNiMaLz aren't hypocrites at least and I respect their warrior spirit, over the goons extreme phobia of fighting anyone who isn't severally crippled by sanctioned already.

I don't claim aNiMaLz to be a saint, but they are more worthy of respect than those who place an enemies name  on their war flag, then request involved alliances to intervene in an alliance war for them, just because GOONS can't win otherwise and aNiMaLz don't waste their time arguing about the semantics of what makes a group an alliance, as goons are always modifying their criteria on what they think is an alliance so they can convince others to help them fight the "rogue".

Any perception goons are beating aNiMaLz is misguided, GOONS are still afraid to fight aNiMaLz without outside help. When a micro causes GOONS problems big enough they need to beg for help from alliances not even allied to them; it will be a real treat to see how they fall apart if hit by an alliance of comparable or greater size. When GOONS always screams wolf whenever they get into a fight with some tiny nations, eventually that will advertise to all just how weak they are. GOONS are like a free cash dispenser for those willing to fight, they have more banks with free withdrawals than they do real warriors.

That attitude of yours doesn't help.  I arrived at a quiet alliance, and now I learned that via Methrage we are connected to your alliance.  Enjoy Planet Bob, war other nations, do whatever you feel like, but don't be a cocky bitch!

Edit: Planet Bob, etc.

Edited by Capibara