War against Goons/ RUKUNU

came in this thread because usmc posted in it

saw it was 12 pages long and was going to make a comment about how you idiots actually argued for 12 pages about this

usmc already beat me to the punch and probably did so better than i could have

you should all be more like him

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw it was 12 pages long and was going to make a comment about how you idiots actually argued for 12 pages about this

Yeah he just got to NSO, the polish will wear off after 4 years.

(Just kidding I love you USMC)

You know, RUKUNU is kind of a genius. He has managed to manipulate a bunch of CN's dumbest players to continue his eternal war on GOONS while he sits in PM and gets them to to bicker with each other and posture on the internet which is just like a double lol for him.

Well, quite a few of us did buy the Internet for our nations just to be able to post in here. It's no wonder productivity is down at times.

I know you all like him for some reason that makes no sense to the rest of the world

It's all a matter of perspective and values.

Methrage is regrettably easy to troll, and I am painfully aware of that. Nothing new.

But there are so many things more important than that. He's trustworthy - I've never known him to betray anyone, and I have seen him keep his word even though it was very inconvenient. He's very nearly the only person I would even consider voting for in the Senate. In brief, he just is not a d-bag.

And in this world that makes him a real gem.

I really do think before all is said and done he is going to make you cry a river. And you'll have no one else to blame but yourselves.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I'm sure it's because he's building his own nation to be a powerhou- no.

Maybe he's going to use his natural leadership abilities to grow his alliance past irrelevant micr- no.

Maybe it's because he's funding forces to inflict damage by proxy, forces that are undoubtedly compete- no.

Maybe he's building a coalition through his strong diplomatic skills and raw charis- no.

Huh.

Maybe Meth'll successfully not forget to breath before the world ends, and Sard will cry, I guess, because he won't have GOONS to run in absentia, and that sort of thing seems important to him. Meth will truly have the last laugh then. I'm not sure where he'll post it, though. Probably someplace completely irrelevant, as usual.

In fairness I was referring mostly to RUKUNU's crew of useful* idiots, namely Oskar and Kindle. Based in their conversation over Oskar representing aNiMaLz, I strongly suspect RUKUNU is pitting them against each other for extra laughs.

*level of usefulness is up for debate.

Yeah no, that's never going to happen. He has tried before and it's never worked.

He's clearly got a high level spy in GOONS who's leaking him all the GOONS.gov stuff.

You know all those secrets posts about secret and important things that are totally in the government forums.

To: Pope Bubba XIII    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 4/21/2015 10:45:55 PM

Subject: Hello

Message: If you ever leave your current AA you have a spot reserved for you here.

Sir Kindle

Well, what do you know. Someone has finally come to appreciate my worth. I think I just might do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I must say, I've been inspired by this thread to take up the only mantle and take down GOONS.  Well, I will as soon as I care enough to do so. I'll let you know when that happens. Actually, I probably won't even bother to tell you.

Should that time come, hit me up. I'm down for another crusade against the Luciferians and would have your back.The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Good men are always welcome in Limitless Nexus.

Please stop doing nothing and restart your crusade tia

Even at my nations lowest point in any war, I doubt my nation would ever be able to fall within your range. Keep thinking you're accomplishing something by sitting in lowest NS tier possible with all your wonders, while hitting the smallest nations you can find in aNiMaLz with nukes. Yet even with your nuking of the small aNiMalz nations, you're doing no better growth wise yourself.

The harm you cause your own nation in the pursuit of griefing the little guys is more than any nation can do without damaging themselves much more to hit a worthless nation. Congrats on reaching 1k infra and 100t with your 1,530 day old nation, most nations reach that in less than a week. ;)

I'm accomplishing my goals, so I'm perfectly content. Meanwhile, you whine in absolutely every single thread about GOONS, yet haven't ever managed to anything to impede them.

I have friends in this alliance you'd like to see wiped off the map, even at the expense of your own nations; so watching you continue to fail at that is plenty of entertainment for now. Of course when I see you distorting the truth and trying to wipe more upstanding members of this community than yourself off the map, I'll speak up for them and say the truth. With all your sacrifices and efforts, you're still no closer to your objective than when you started.

You don't even deny the Lucifierian charge, since you know what you are. A sadist, who only sticks around so he can oppress others, with Satanic symbols all over your nation. I don't need to impede what you're already failing at.

So you are in like schizophrenia levels of crazy now, that's what you're telling us?

You can't think of any witty or meaningful response, so you throw a random insult out there. Clever Clever move...

Ignoring your lack of manners and wit, you said you are accomplishing your goals and you're content with that. What have you even accomplished? Do you see all your failures as an accomplishment or is your mission to just sit in the lower tiers as you keep nuking the same people with no ambition beyond that?

Edited by Methrage