War against Goons/ RUKUNU

I have a honest question. Why are we still here? You would think a small numbered alliance would get crushed fighting top ranked alliances but in reality we beat you guys! Face it lol you claim to stll be at war with us but really you guys gave up fighting and just don't want to admit to planet bob you guys got handled by a 22 nation alliance who average around 3000 strength.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people like to have excuses and blame anyone but their selves for their problems.

Yes, they all joined Animalz

I have a honest question. Why are we still here? You would think a small numbered alliance would get crushed fighting top ranked alliances but in reality we beat you guys! Face it lol you claim to stll be at war with us but really you guys gave up fighting and just don't want to admit to planet bob you guys got handled by a 22 nation alliance who average around 3000 strength.

Weeds tend to be hard to kill but they aren't threatening and certainly not winning.

Why would GOONS want to disband Animalz? XP at that range is far cheaper than earning it the honest way. If anything, I imagine that GOONS is happy to keep the war going. Heck, if any under-10k-NS AAs would like to volunteer XP for NG, we would be happy to oblige.

Why would GOONS want to disband Animalz? XP at that range is far cheaper than earning it the honest way. If anything, I imagine that GOONS is happy to keep the war going. Heck, if any under-10k-NS AAs would like to volunteer XP for NG, we would be happy to oblige.

We get XP, and casualties which are obviously very valuable since they can't be obtained unless your willing to war. Money can't buy you those things. I want to make it clear though we have a life outside 2.0. We are always at war with someone other than Goons. KoRT, armpits, and others. We could still get our casualties and XP with out them.

Goons on the other hand need us. They basically only attack us. With out us they have no one to fight. We give them something to do. We are more then willing to fight them while we war with others as we have since our founding. It toughens up our nations, and helps weed the weak from our ranks.

At the end of the day we gain more from the war then they do. All things considered we are just a better, cooler alliance thenn they are.

Let me ask this. Does 2.0 even consider themselves raiders anymore? Do you allow raids on non aNiMaLz nations anymore? I see like a few maybe but the vast majority of your wars are against aNiMaLz which are not raids. So whats up do you claim to still be raiders? Yes or no?

GOONS don't really need you. Nor do they need to do anything for their nations to get casualties. Ever since joining this game, I've noticed there's some micro crashing themselves into GOONS every 3-4 months or so, all acting different from the last, but they've all flocked to the Mercy board sooner or later.

You will too.

I'm genuinely curious; did you PM Sardonic before hitting them to see if he'd give you their warchests to pick and choose the easy ones like you tried with us, or did you just Leeroy Jenkins into the whole thing?

You say they don't need us to get casualties. Where will they get them from then? I guess it's not important since we both can count on each other for casualties forever. Even if everyone in aNiMaLz left, and it was just RUKUNU alone you can count on having aNiMaLz bringing goons casualties and visa verca. That guy will never accept peace with 2.0. And now the aNiMaLz who didn't share his hate when they joined hate 2.0 now because of the annoying attacks while we are at war with other alliances. I wonder if I'll be able to get a straight yes or no answer in regards to my goon raiding policy question. Already Ameroca's response is strike one.

I did not PM Sardonic and after I requested you to expose your cash cows so I didnt have to waste time going through Spartas tech deals I tried to get a couple of animalz to come with me on a hit of spartan farms I was told not to. But don't worry I got a good memory and your farmers are on my list. I just got to finish this armpit thing, then raid Argent, give rey his last 3/8, and some other things. All while fighting Goons. When I do hit your lower tiers you and Goons get to use your cool treaty.

Well, I mean, if you were winning, you certainly wouldn't need to rely on the kindness of GOONS not to retaliate on you while you did the same to other established Alliances that got you this war, as they would be in Anarchy and unable to impede your ankle-biting raiding of other Alliances.

That's okay, though, take your time destroying GOONS, and all the others in your fantasy World first, I'm sure someone else in my AA will be happy to ZI/ZT you like I did last time.  :popcorn:

All the senators acting as Goons puppets and sanctioning aNiMaLz should be ashamed, then be eliminated if they don't correct their use of powers.

We have a treaty with aNiMaLz, they are legit. Rogue senators sanctioning on the request of crooks is unacceptable.

Hang in strong aNiMaLz.

I hereby request all decent senators of all colors to leave aNiMaLz be and remove sanctions, they aren't the rogues. If GOONS can't land the death blow without, its not meant to be.

At the end of the day we gain more from the war then they do. All things considered we are just a better, cooler alliance thenn they are.

At the end of the day two noobs blowing their startup cash on land and spamming alliance announcements YOUR COOL! and NO YOU ARE COOLER! are a better, cooler alliance than they are.

But you! Surely you can set your sights higher than this?

Methrage is mad because he's running into roadblocks funding a group of nations that openly brags about roguing other AAs and has breaking tech deals written in their charter. I thought libertarians were supposed to hold contracts sacrosanct.

Methrage is mad because he's running into roadblocks funding a group of nations that openly brags about roguing other AAs and has breaking tech deals written in their charter. I thought libertarians were supposed to hold contracts sacrosanct.

Ummm.. What? Come up with all that in the moment? Learn facts.

We don't have breaking tech deals in our charter. Would you mind quoting this alledged section of our charter? It's the least you could do since you refuse to answer my question about 2.0's current raiding policy. You owe me one dude I give you something to do. aNiMaLz gives you a purpose. So you can do me this one favor, can't you?

In fact we have in our charter a prohibition against raiding alliances who do tech deals with us.

Methrage isn't mad he is just pointing out how hard you guys need to try in your attempts to keep us down. To the point of contacting chicken senators to sanction us.

However pathetic they may be, Animalz are clearly an alliance engaged in a war, not rogues, and should not be sanctioned.

Abuse of the Senate has been so common one could call it normal, but normal or not it's no less despicable.

Sigrun, why do you consider us pathetic? Because of our nation sizes? You know when we raid sometimes it's blindly, and sometimes its for personal reasons. Do you dislike us just to dislike us cause your bored, or did we or I do something to you or your friends?

You're right I'm not mad, I just call out desperate scum when I see it. People are sick of Goons variety of oppression, watching goons dig as they try to flex muscle they don't have is amusing. Every goons war against micros results in them running to others, trying to get them to help them gain an edge against nations any alliance with dignity would handle without.

Sir Kindle's Last Word Part VII

Those who fill our ranks have the right to attack who they want when they want with complete disregard to the nation their attacking's alliance affiliation, alliance size, or who they have treaties with.

Part of the aNiMaLz agenda is to create a home for those rouge raiders who just want to raid and cause chaos at will.

I've only hit two alliances in aggression and that was Invicta and Doom Squad. The rest were predominantly attacking those that attacked non involved alliance members and/or paid jobs.

Sounds like the words from An Alliance, Not Rogues [sup]TM[/sup]

Edited by Ameroca

Sigrun, why do you consider us pathetic? Because of our nation sizes? You know when we raid sometimes it's blindly, and sometimes its for personal reasons. Do you dislike us just to dislike us cause your bored, or did we or I do something to you or your friends?

When you raid blindly, there is always the opportunity to pick the 'exploding box.'

Blind raiding invites multiple and sometimes devastating beat downs, so take your damned medicine.