War against Goons/ RUKUNU

That attitude of yours doesn't help.  I arrived at a quiet alliance, and now I learned that via Methrage we are connected to your alliance.  Enjoy Planet Bob, war other nations, do whatever you feel like, but don't be a cocky !@#$%*!

Edit: Planet Bob, etc.

Lol, come at us bro!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I'm not selling all my infra to play with you. I thought you had larger nations in your alliance but I guess not. Didn't there used to be over 20 people in there? Oh well maybe after next war we can play again.

Also animalz should totally raid R&R, that would be amazing.

How about we raid your stupid alliance "Roman Empire" watch their backs because they might end up getting hurt....

While I have been on friendly terms with aNiMaLz for a while now, we grew a little closer when both our alliances were under attack from GOONS. Unfortunately GOONS kept aNiMaLz even after LN peaced GOONS, which does leave that feeling of having a comrade behind on the battlefield, when nobody should of been left behind.

We fought GOONS for several months after they launched an assault on us following our war with Kashmir and the Alterian Empire, however aNiMaLz were already locked into an endless war with goons since long before that. They have been fighting for many months even past everyone else peacing out without complaint, despite having nothing except their own determination to survive at their disposal.

Hundreds of micro alliances have disbanded for good after realizing what a war with goons can entail, but aNiMaLz just keep at it. GOONS even have their war flag dedicated to RUKUNU, to make it seem like they enjoy the war or something. However behind the scenes they beg alliances on other colors to help them in their war against the micro tier nation they pretend to enjoy fighting, getting uninvolved alliances and senators to place sanction which give them an unfair edge in a war they should already have a huge edge in.

So I respect the fighting resolve and dedication of aNiMaLz, however we both have complete sovereignty and don't make choices for each other. Although even if their tactics can get messy, at least they remain more respectable than the GOONS who lack the guts to fight a foe head on, without appealing to other alliances to help win a war against another micro for them. aNiMaLz aren't hypocrites at least and I respect their warrior spirit, over the goons extreme phobia of fighting anyone who isn't severally crippled by sanctioned already.

I don't claim aNiMaLz to be a saint, but they are more worthy of respect than those who place an enemies name  on their war flag, then request involved alliances to intervene in an alliance war for them, just because GOONS can't win otherwise and aNiMaLz don't waste their time arguing about the semantics of what makes a group an alliance, as goons are always modifying their criteria on what they think is an alliance so they can convince others to help them fight the "rogue".

Any perception goons are beating aNiMaLz is misguided, GOONS are still afraid to fight aNiMaLz without outside help. When a micro causes GOONS problems big enough they need to beg for help from alliances not even allied to them; it will be a real treat to see how they fall apart if hit by an alliance of comparable or greater size. When GOONS always screams wolf whenever they get into a fight with some tiny nations, eventually that will advertise to all just how weak they are. GOONS are like a free cash dispenser for those willing to fight, they have more banks with free withdrawals than they do real warriors.

Ahahahahhahahha.

Oh methy your posts are a constant source of humor.

How about we raid your stupid alliance "Roman Empire" watch their backs because they might end up getting hurt....

Just going to advise watch which roman empire you raid.

Yawn, you bore me. You are welcome to tango with our alliance, put your orange alliance where your mouth is and attack. Oh thats right you can't! Because you have grown up so much you can't do anything to us, plus we can attack all your tech farms and you can't do a thing about it! As far as not attacking vets, haha well, then you obviously don't know our history!

Tell RUKUNU to come out of PM and I'll oblige, since he's the only one in my range. :)

How is it I, a lowly cowardly GOON, have put more GOONS in anarchy, ran off more GOONS off the AA, and forced more GOONS into deletion than this entire alliance has in its existence?

Edited by Ameroca

Tell your tech farm noobs to prepare for war.

OK....

It is an aggressive country that some say has an itch for war. It believes nuclear weapons are necessary for the security of its people. The military of The Republic of Hex has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. The Republic of Hex does not allow any form of government protests. Its armed police forces work quickly at 'dissolving' any and all government protests. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. The Republic of Hex detains individuals who participate in slanderous comments about the government.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=566803&Extended=1

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=787510

Wait, I thought we were the noobs? God I'm so confused....

Edited by Fox Fire

Glad to have you, more goons to throw into anarchy.

Strangely both his opponents, one of them is you, are in anarchy and yet he is not. Interesting.

You have no incoming aid (even though it's the best) are almost ZId and have 1/10 the NS of the guy you are fighting.

WELL DONE!

Dont forget about this

The Republic of Hex is known to have a very strong armed forces and is known to wipe out entire economies in one war.