War against Goons/ RUKUNU

Now blowing through a billion dollar warchest at ~10k NS in a couple of months? That is impressive.

A billion dollar war chest in a couple of months? Last time it was that high I had just finished my rounds with Invicta which was about 9 months ago at 6 times your stated 10k nation strength.

You may wish to touch up on your mathematics.

Your weak mathematics aside, what is strange is an alliance supposedly at war with everyone in aNiMaLz have only declared a couple of wars on me in the 205 days I've been there. Edited by the rebel

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A billion dollar war chest in a couple of months? Last time it was that high I had just finished my rounds with Invicta which was about 9 months ago at 6 times your stated 10k nation strength.
Your weak mathematics aside, what is strange is an alliance supposedly at war with everyone in aNiMaLz have only declared a couple of wars on me in the 205 days I've been there.

Most of that has to do with is really not caring. A few mini nations want to be target practice forever and play with our new guys, sure go ahead, have fun. It doesn't affect 95% of our alliance so you guys have fun.

I've been at near total war since around August and with no proper trades for the majority of that time either. So I wouldn't call about 9 months quickly by any stretch of the imagination.

So thanks for taking part in the late stages of the challenge.

sitting with no trades for 9 months isn't something to brag about.  I get fighting, but there comes a time when you need to get peace, rebuild, and plot your revenge when you have a stronger hand to play, not fight it out for a year and have 10 months of that year being where you are crushed and can't get to a decent solid middle tier level. 

We need less of these year long crusades and more of the quick few week wars where everyone has a blast blowing stuff up, then peacing out, only to do it again in a few months.  More war, shorter wars.  I can't imagine being at war for 9 months against an enemy who has given you very lenient terms is at all fun.  Maybe you get a kick about being the underdog.

Your weak mathematics aside, what is strange is an alliance supposedly at war with everyone in aNiMaLz have only declared a couple of wars on me in the 205 days I've been there.

Hi, maybe you don't recognize me, but I'm the guy that's been spying your stuff for that period of time. It was 3-4 months tops that I checked and you had about a billion. And I checked again when you hid in peace mode the other week, and lo and behold, you were down to less than a quarter of that.

I don't know what that has to do with math, but sure, if that makes you feel smarter, use that word. Either way, your nation is just about spent, and I don't know why you feel that's worth rationalizing.

Anywho, it's less GOONS that is at war with animalz and more me that is at war with animalz. And you guys, for all your posturing that I must be afraid to declare on you, actually don't realize it hurts you a lot worse when I don't. I can happily spy away your warchest, which would be the bulk of the damage in a war between us anyway, as well as keep out of nuclear anarchy to freely declare on any other animal stupid enough to grow to my level.

If you guys were as good at war as you think you are, you'd have kept me locked down and allowed your nations to actually develop. But you guys literally do not care about each other, and aren't a functional alliance in any way. Hell, most of those "22 nations" are people that were deceived into joining or raid targets press-ganged into joining.

Whatevs, I'll just keep playing whack-an-animal.

Edited by Ameroca

We don't have anything to prove. At the very least we have done what no other alliance has ever been able to do. We have stuck together during constant war with alliances bigger and richer than we are. We haven't disbanded, and we are always find ways to carry out our attacks. We have fun raiding, and play the way we want. If some people have fun collecting taxes, paying bills, and farming tech then thats on them. To me thats a boring way to play but obviously my opinion is subjective. And so is everyone else's. I don't get why people hate on our style of play. We are having fun in a challenging atmosphere. For some nations who like to play it safe there is no challenge to the game. Try being in constant war looking for funds and doing as much damage as you can. Then the game gets interesting.

We can hurt bigger nations by hitting their tech farms, and everyone knows we have done our share of damage so I dont get why alexio and that IRON among others pretend we haven't. We don't ever talk about you or care about you yet you hit our threads up talking bogus for no reason. Your bored and thats why your even in our thread. Hate often stems from jealously and perhaps your jealous because you see we have found a way to make this gane fun again.

So enjoy collecting your taxes, sending your tech deals, and writing pointless treaties. We'll be out having fun, raiding who we please fighting a never ending war getting the precious commodities money can't buy.

The Last Word TM

Hi, maybe you don't recognize me, but I'm the guy that's been spying your stuff for that period of time. It was 3-4 months tops that I checked and you had about a billion. And I checked again when you hid in peace mode the other week, and lo and behold, you were down to less than a quarter of that.

I don't know what that has to do with math, but sure, if that makes you feel smarter, use that word. Either way, your nation is just about spent, and I don't know why you feel that's worth rationalizing.

Anywho, it's less GOONS that is at war with animalz and more me that is at war with animalz. And you guys, for all your posturing that I must be afraid to declare on you, actually don't realize it hurts you a lot worse when I don't. I can happily spy away your warchest, which would be the bulk of the damage in a war between us anyway, as well as keep out of nuclear anarchy to freely declare on any other animal stupid enough to grow to my level.

If you guys were as good at war as you think you are, you'd have kept me locked down and allowed your nations to actually develop. But you guys literally do not care about each other, and aren't a functional alliance in any way. Hell, most of those "22 nations" are people that were deceived into joining or raid targets press-ganged into joining.

Whatevs, I'll just keep playing whack-an-animal.

And if we are as bad as you say we wouldn't even be a alliance! But yet we are still here after waring many top alliances! Face it The Goons tried to bring us down... You guys gave up and stoped. You guys, a top ranked alliance that could not take out a small 22 member alliance! Now I see why you guys are from "Something awful" because you are Something awful!

Most of that has to do with is really not caring.  It doesn't affect 95% of our alliance so you guys have fun.

The feelings mutual then.

sitting with no trades for 9 months isn't something to brag about.  I get fighting, but there comes a time when you need to get peace, rebuild, and plot your revenge when you have a stronger hand to play, not fight it out for a year and have 10 months of that year being where you are crushed and can't get to a decent solid middle tier level. 

We need less of these year long crusades and more of the quick few week wars where everyone has a blast blowing stuff up, then peacing out, only to do it again in a few months.  More war, shorter wars.  I can't imagine being at war for 9 months against an enemy who has given you very lenient terms is at all fun.  Maybe you get a kick about being the underdog.

Whose bragging its just a matter of fact, the event 9 months ago made me blow off some steam and in turn decided to put my own warchest standards to practice, in an experiment / challenge you could say on how long it would last going from mid tier to tiny tier and it turns out, my standard of "x" amount lasts around 10 months - 12 months with the inclusion of countless destroy money ops to boot.

No crusade here just data gathering and fun on the way.

Jerkdotwad all you spy ops were destroy money bar the unknown one which you claim when I was in peacemode, must be confusing it with my warchest data that was doing the rounds from previously when I had other alliances recieving tip offs on the amount long before you started spying on me or even in my range. 

3-4 months ago I had ~480 million.

When you got a chance to anyway, since was in that process with everyone I was at war with and was a case of "oh he beat them to the punch this time" :P

I don't like to chest thump that I'm the best thing since sliced bread, I know what I'm doing and that is all the matters and anyone can be good in the lower tiers and only time I really had major trouble was when Imperial Sparta, Dre4mwe4ver and Learz coordinated against me. If you say you have been hitting for as long as you make out then you must not of been causing many issues as you never was given a real priority.

People join for different reasons, no one is tricked as most recruitment I've seen is predominantly based on raiders/fighters being offered a home.

And if we are as bad as you say we wouldn't even be a alliance! But yet we are still here after waring many top alliances! Face it The Goons tried to bring us down... You guys gave up and stoped. You guys, a top ranked alliance that could not take out a small 22 member alliance! Now I see why you guys are from "Something awful" because you are Something awful!

so this is phoenix equinox or w/e then?

Yeah up until now you were pretty good, but that last line is a little on-the-nose. 4/5 gj

Jerkdotwad all you spy ops were destroy money bar the unknown one which you claim when I was in peacemode, must be confusing it with my warchest data that was doing the rounds from previously when I had other alliances recieving tip offs on the amount long before you started spying on me or even in my range. 

Yeah just say thing that happened, didn't. Good argument skills. You don't play by the book, but you get results, the whole friggin' system is out of order, I object, sustained.

I don't like to chest thump that I'm the best thing since sliced bread, I know what I'm doing and that is all the matters and anyone can be good in the lower tiers and only time I really had major trouble was when Imperial Sparta, Dre4mwe4ver and Learz coordinated against me. If you say you have been hitting for as long as you make out then you must not of been causing many issues as you never was given a real priority.

then why do you do it? then why is your warchest a fraction of what it was? then why is my NS the determining factor of how large animalz can grow?

People join for different reasons, no one is tricked as most recruitment I've seen is predominantly based on raiders/fighters being offered a home.

I could post the multitude of crying I've gotten from animalz, but I think we already have an example of Victorpants saying otherwise in his "goons r bad" thread

Edited by Ameroca

Yeah just say thing that happened, didn't. Good argument skills. You don't play by the book, but you get results, the whole friggin' system is out of order, I object, sustained.

then why do you do it? then why is your warchest a fraction of what it was? then why is my NS the determining factor of how large animalz can grow?

I could post the multitude of crying I've gotten from animalz, but I think we already have an example of Victorpants saying otherwise in his "goons r bad" thread

I've no reason to lie about warchests and never had, always been open about the amount. You were mistaken on the time frame that is all but believe what you want.

9 months of fighting and building and ops and aiding and increased cost does drain war chest amounts. Never been big or in a proper war?

Some people like to have excuses and blame anyone but their selves for their problems.

Yawn, you bore me. You are welcome to tango with our alliance, put your orange alliance where your mouth is and attack. Oh thats right you can't! Because you have grown up so much you can't do anything to us, plus we can attack all your tech farms and you can't do a thing about it! As far as not attacking vets, haha well, then you obviously don't know our history!

So IRON is the new DBDC?! :o

GOONS are obviously terrible because they cannot overcome a restriction put on this world by admin and forcibly disband a really stupid alliance.

I've no reason to lie about warchests and never had, always been open about the amount. You were mistaken on the time frame that is all but believe what you want.

9 months of fighting and building and ops and aiding and increased cost does drain war chest amounts. Never been big or in a proper war?

Some people like to have excuses and blame anyone but their selves for their problems.

Actually, being mistaken about time frames is very different from being bad at math or lying about running spy ops or everyone conspiring against you, and I'm willing to accept that I was off by a few months - and have already said so.

I'm saying blowing through your warchest (which really is the only measure of whether a nation can be effective) isn't something to brag about. Anyone can save up, go rogue, blow their money as fast as possible, and soon be forgotten. If you were smart, you'd accomplish what you wanted and figure out a way to do it while either maintaining or growing your own cash reserves.

Edited by Ameroca

I'm saying blowing through your warchest (which really is the only measure of whether a nation can be effective) isn't something to brag about. Anyone can save up, go rogue, blow their money as fast as possible, and soon be forgotten. If you were smart, you'd accomplish what you wanted and figure out a way to do it while either maintaining or growing your own cash reserves.

If you weren't to busy trying to score points you would of read my post which answers your statement earlier in the topic.

I want to build a better class of opponent that actually lives up to the Rukunu name they claim.

But, yeah, sure, it's a grand experiment, and not just you wasting your money. Spend a billion dollars causing millions in damages and burn away, this is new and exciting, and will be different from every single other rogue this time. You certainly aren't dressing this up any. Just straight shootin'. Down home country talk. Honest injun.

Edited by Ameroca

You seem to be infatuated with me.

But yeah blowing off steam and testing my war chest standards to the maximum, care to explain otherwise?

I've only hit two alliances in aggression and that was Invicta and Doom Squad. The rest were predominantly attacking those that attacked non involved alliance members and/or paid jobs.

You can call my what ever you want, you're more of a rogue than myself. Difference is you're chest thumping in the same way as the OP.

Most of that has to do with is really not caring. A few mini nations want to be target practice forever and play with our new guys, sure go ahead, have fun. It doesn't affect 95% of our alliance so you guys have fun.

I have a honest question. Why are we still here? You would think a small numbered alliance would get crushed fighting top ranked alliances but in reality we beat you guys! Face it lol you claim to stll be at war with us but really you guys gave up fighting and just don't want to admit to planet bob you guys got handled by a 22 nation alliance who average around 3000 strength.

We don't have enough tiny nations for you to matter. Everyone in a Project RUKUNU has fun then grows out of your range with a single aid round. You don't seem to understand the dynamics. We don't really CARE what you do. You give our newbies experience and training and then they move on. No one wants to sell down to hit you and stifle our own growth. Jerkdotwad has his fun with you guys at his leisure. I used to as well before I got bored of being at 10k NS with a bunch of nukes and grew instead.

If there was a way to actually force you into submission we could, we have the numbers, but that mechanic doesn't exist. The reason the rebel got into PM is because we dont have any 200 NS nations. If you were actually doing what you describe we would have super tiny nations but you aren't. You are just gnats making no difference to our alliance at all.

You never will make a difference. I'm sorry if that hurts but it's just the way this world works.