War against Goons/ RUKUNU

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entirety of Planet of Bob is sitting back and laughing at your bunch. 

Also, GOONS couldn't have gotten a better PR campaign going if they had spent hard earned cash to buy it.

Just to be clear, Sengoku prefers Goons cash directly if anyone wants to influence us in terms of PR

I was asked by my government to post a notice that Oskar does not speak for aNiMaLz as a whole. Oskar is free to speak freely, and war with whom he pleases as long as it doesn't violate the aNiMaLz charter, but in no way shape or form are his opinions (outside of what he says about goons) the opinion of the aNiMaLz family as a whole.

Then Oskar should exercise greater care in his statements since he certainly came off as being the spokesman of aNiMaLz.  Emperor Oskar and his Republic of Hex are currently ranked at #18 of the 19 nations of aNiMaLz; he's hardly in any position to boast and brag when his overall level of strength isn't much higher than some fringe militia group.  He does seem to enjoy being a big noise in a small room, but he shouldn't be picking fights with larger nations, then demanding they come down to HIS level (which would require selling off a huge amount of stuff at a significant loss), then complaining when the other nations refuse to agree to such ridiculous terms.

Then Oskar should exercise greater care in his statements since he certainly came off as being the spokesman of aNiMaLz.  Emperor Oskar and his Republic of Hex are currently ranked at #18 of the 19 nations of aNiMaLz; he's hardly in any position to boast and brag when his overall level of strength isn't much higher than some fringe militia group.  He does seem to enjoy being a big noise in a small room, but he shouldn't be picking fights with larger nations, then demanding they come down to HIS level (which would require selling off a huge amount of stuff at a significant loss), then complaining when the other nations refuse to agree to such ridiculous terms.

(I'm an idiot guys)

You are nothing but a fool and know nothing of our culture

They remind me of a bunch of chihuahua's tugging at their leashes and acting vicious, but still largely irrelevant while their owner Meth runs around the OWF to find a conspiracy somehow involving GOONS in every topic posted.  :popcorn:

Funny how those small NS nations can cause GOONS enough problems they request outside sanctions and you defend the cowardice of resorting to such cowardly methods while not relying on their own strength to do it.. Your infatuation with GOONS somehow has you believing aNiMaLz raiding makes them not an alliance, but GOONS can raid whoever they want and its irrelevant.

Whatever GOONS have you thinking, aNiMaLz is an alliance who is always kept near ZI by GOONS. Any alliances sanctioning aNiMaLz to help GOONS try to destroy an alliance and community from this game should be shamed. aNiMaLz do things differently than most, but that doesn't mean they should be squeezed out of the game with sanctions.

Can someone sanction methrage? Seriously it would be funny.

GOONS has a senator, do it yourself if you think its a smart move. You'd rather try provoking others to do your dumb idea,so its them who get any back lash.

Something I can respect about DBDC/Cuba over GOONS is he would just place the sanction himself, rather than try appealing to other alliances to place it for him if he felt a sanction justified.

Funny how those small NS nations can cause GOONS enough problems they request outside sanctions and you defend the cowardice of resorting to such cowardly methods while not relying on their own strength to do it.. Your infatuation with GOONS somehow has you believing aNiMaLz raiding makes them not an alliance, but GOONS can raid whoever they want and its irrelevant.

Whatever GOONS have you thinking, aNiMaLz is an alliance who is always kept near ZI by GOONS. Any alliances sanctioning aNiMaLz to help GOONS try to destroy an alliance and community from this game should be shamed. aNiMaLz do things differently than most, but that doesn't mean they should be squeezed out of the game with sanctions.

I underlined the only relevant part in this, but even it too is wishful thinking, as they seem to be doing a good job of keeping themselves ZI'd by threatening and declaring war on everyone.

No one here is fooled, so save your propaganda.

GOONS has a senator, do it yourself if you think its a smart move. You'd rather try provoking others to do your dumb idea,so its them who get any back lash.

Something I can respect about DBDC/Cuba over GOONS is he would just place the sanction himself, rather than try appealing to other alliances to place it for him if he felt a sanction justified.

You don't actually know how sanctions work do you?

So basically you're not saying just anyone should sanction me, but someone of my own color team. Making them sure to receive back lash. Why should brown turn on brown for your amusement? Yet you make requests of Senators to turn their powers against their own teams often despite the risk of back lash towards those who turn on their own to assist the Machiavellian plans of GOONS.

a libertarian not knowing how economics work you say?

So basically you're not saying just anyone should sanction me, but someone of my own color team. Making them sure to receive back lash. Why should brown turn on brown for your amusement? Yet you make requests of Senators to turn their powers against their own teams often despite the risk of back lash towards those who turn on their own to assist the Machiavellian plans of GOONS.

I'm basically saying this incomprehensible gibberish is probably the product of a mind turning on itself

Okay that's a lot of crazy. But yes. If a brown senator sanctioned you I would make sure they got some free tech.

Not because of any schemes, but I just think it's funny to make you irrationally crazy. Edited by KenMorningstar

Um Marx you clearly missed all the wars Methrage has conquered GOONS in, including the one where you begged someone to buy him out of the EoG list because he was terrorizing you from bill-lock.

You admit you deliberately mess with him, trying to get him to got nuts to entertain you.

And that's fine. But when you get your wish and he makes you cry, dont expect any sympathy.

Hey we didn't invite him into this thread to spout his own brand of crazy, he does that by himself. I know you all like him for some reason that makes no sense to the rest of the world but he isn't stable and he constantly harasses us in just about every thread... So yeah if sanctions would make him that much crazier I would love to see it happen.

The only way animals will be great is if they drop the "trying to be cool by attacking everyone" attitude and pull themselves together to build infrastructure and elevate their nation strengths. They have the members that if they sought support instead of attacking, they could actually become a powerful alliance. 

You know, RUKUNU is kind of a genius. He has managed to manipulate a bunch of CN's dumbest players to continue his eternal war on GOONS while he sits in PM and gets them to to bicker with each other and posture on the internet which is just like a double lol for him.