War against Goons/ RUKUNU

Even my ankle-biting nations aren't small enough to roll the majority of your alliance. That's why I said "your two relevant bottomfeeders". I understand if big words are too difficult for you.

What a shame that you guys value pixels over honor.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many more cringe-worthy threads does it take? Surely on the fifth thread Animalz will become the supreme military power the world should fear.

They remind me of a bunch of chihuahua's tugging at their leashes and acting vicious, but still largely irrelevant while their owner Meth runs around the OWF to find a conspiracy somehow involving GOONS in every topic posted.  :popcorn:

They remind me of a bunch of chihuahua's tugging at their leashes and acting vicious, but still largely irrelevant while their owner Meth runs around the OWF to find a conspiracy somehow involving GOONS in every topic posted.  :popcorn:

I find it funny how all these nations talk trash while we sit back and laugh because you guys really cannot do anything while we raid your tech farms and lower members.

I find it funny how all these nations talk trash while we sit back and laugh because you guys really cannot do anything while we raid your tech farms and lower members.

I would love to go to war with you. The amount of threads that would be dedicated to me would be amazing. I really hope you build up to something in the mid 20K NS so you'll have an even chance against me

If you want something done, do it yourself. Build up to their range, Im sure they'll enjoy fighting you

I agree.  Put in the time and the effort to build up your nation into something more powerful and respectable.  My nation's not even six weeks older than Emperor Oskar's, but I've worked pretty hard at growing and developing into a decent Middle-Tier Nation.  I was only a few weeks old when the alliance I'm part of got involved in the Doom War at the end of last year, but I still did my part, helped kick some ass by their side, gave as good as I got, and rebuilt even stronger than before.  If you want to come off as tough, strong, and respectable Emperor Oskar, my suggestion to you would be to not antagonize other nations, then challenge them to come down to your own miniscule level of strength.

Don't be a faker, Oskar. 

Edited by Solarchos

I was asked by my government to post a notice that Oskar does not speak for aNiMaLz as a whole. Oskar is free to speak freely, and war with whom he pleases as long as it doesn't violate the aNiMaLz charter, but in no way shape or form are his opinions (outside of what he says about goons) the opinion of the aNiMaLz family as a whole.

I was asked by my government to post a notice that Oskar does not speak for aNiMaLz as a whole. Oskar is free to speak freely, and war with whom he pleases as long as it doesn't violate the aNiMaLz charter, but in no way shape or form are his opinions (outside of what he says about goons) the opinion of the aNiMaLz family as a whole.

If this is the Defense you're using, than neither of the two threads you all were making asses out of yourselves in should've been in Alliance announcements. 

The only reason you're finally speaking up about it is because those bankrolling you are whining because it's only giving Bob more fuel to use against them while we laugh.

You guys are really entering new levels of puppetry here. Bravo.

It's not a defense. We're just saying. Your opinion of rolled is different then mine. Lets just agree to disagree. I think your a coward who shouts from an ivory tower, and a tech farming idiot, and you have your opinion of me. Can we leave it at that? I have too many enemies and not enough time to respond to all of them. I'm sorry your bored and need something to do, but I wont be able to help you, so you'll need to find someone else.

The only offical wars aNiMaLz recognizes is the 2.0 war, and the armpit war. Anything else are either random raids, or personal beefs.