War against Goons/ RUKUNU

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying I raided his alliance in a random raid, forgot about it, and now its payback time? I dish it out I take it in so I'm not sure why you'd make that medicine comment, I wasn't complaining I just wanted to know if there was an actual reason. What do you care anyway? Your alliance has done plenty of deals with us with out ever having issues.

When you raid blindly, there is always the opportunity to pick the 'exploding box.'

Blind raiding invites multiple and sometimes devastating beat downs, so take your damned medicine.

Your ally raids blindly and aNiMaLz take their beatings. Doesn't justify sanctions from uninvolved alliances. Atlas and others seem to be electing senators who allow goons to use them as a puppet. We shouldn't encourage cowardly tactics and senators using their seat for goons aren't worthy. Edited by Methrage

GOONS don't really need you. Nor do they need to do anything for their nations to get casualties. Ever since joining this game, I've noticed there's some micro crashing themselves into GOONS every 3-4 months or so, all acting different from the last, but they've all flocked to the Mercy board sooner or later.

You will too.

I'm genuinely curious; did you PM Sardonic before hitting them to see if he'd give you their warchests to pick and choose the easy ones like you tried with us, or did you just Leeroy Jenkins into the whole thing?

I guess you don't know your history then because we have been at war with GOONS for awhile now and winning may I add Americo can't even answer simple yes or no questions.......And as for Sparta lol what a joke you guys more act like the wee boys of Athens......

Your ally raids blindly and aNiMaLz take their beatings. Doesn't justify sanctions from uninvolved alliances. Atlas and others seem to be electing senators who allow goons to use them as a puppet. We shouldn't encourage cowardly tactics and senators using their seat for goons aren't worthy.

I agree Meth.  Certainly not happy with the current state of things, particularly where sanctions are levied via Senate to tilt the balance of a conflict..

I guess you don't know your history then because we have been at war with GOONS for awhile now and winning may I add Americo can't even answer simple yes or no questions.......And as for Sparta lol what a joke you guys more act like the wee boys of Athens......

I am 100% serious. Ask for a mask on our forums and I will set you up an embassy and you can trash talk us to your heart's content. I love reading your posts

Sign up if you want your posts modified to make youself look bad if you speak badly of goons, while hearing all the filth spewed by the goons membership.

Goons general membership have rather thin skin to criticism from what I recall and quick to abuse any power they might have over you on a forum.

Who exactly are you trying to convince that you're winning, us or yourselves? You keep saying it repeatedly as if the thread is suddenly going to stop looking at facts and believe your nonsense. 

Furthermore, you admit in your own charter that you're a band of rogues, so why anyone is surprised Senates are sanctioning you is beyond me. Rogues being sanctioned has only been happening for years now unless the ones doing it have control of an actual senate seat or colorsphere. -Grins.- Good luck with anyone in your collection managing that.

Who exactly are you trying to convince that you're winning, us or yourselves? You keep saying it repeatedly as if the thread is suddenly going to stop looking at facts and believe your nonsense. 

Furthermore, you admit in your own charter that you're a band of rogues, so why anyone is surprised Senates are sanctioning you is beyond me. Rogues being sanctioned has only been happening for years now unless the ones doing it have control of an actual senate seat or colorsphere. -Grins.- Good luck with anyone in your collection managing that.

Mad Bro? who exactly are you? You know what the difference is between us and you is? aNiMaLz back up what they say, your alliance "Wee boys of Athens" talk talk talk pick up the spear come see what the mighty equivalent of the roman empire has in store for you.....

Sigrun, why do you consider us pathetic? Because of our nation sizes? You know when we raid sometimes it's blindly, and sometimes its for personal reasons. Do you dislike us just to dislike us cause your bored, or did we or I do something to you or your friends?

I consider you somewhat pathetic simply because you appear to be almost completely ineffective.

It's great to stand up for yourself, it's great to refuse ridiculous terms and it's great to have the strength to endure. And I'm giving you kudos that far.

But you just dont seem to have been very effective, frankly. I am not trying to be rude, just honest. A long time at war with no serious damage done that I am aware of. You would have done better by rerolling and infiltrating them, and yes, I think that's a little pathetic. Sorry.

And 'raiding blindly' sounds pretty dumb too.

You've done nothing to me and my friends, and I dont dislike you. I just have this personality disorder, I am pretty honest.

No, quite the contrary; I'm rather amused. It takes effort to be as delusional as you guys are. The fact that you can't put up a legitimate argument, and instead resort to petty insults only proves the point of everyone in here that you're getting desperate for someone else to bail you out of your blunder.

Edited by DeathAdder

WTF is a rogue in your mind? They're an alliance, you're grasping at straws now. I don't see the logic in alliances lowering themselves to the level of goons, to gain points with an alliance most should be distancing themselves from.

Sparta is an alliance who would have good potential if you weren't a cheerleader for goons.

Real Spartans would kick the goons messenger in the pit when they request you to do their dirty work for them. Trying to justify their cowardly tactics against a much smaller alliance would be unthinkable.

I disagree about being effective. As we speak we are defeating the armpit platoon, while fighting 2.0. I'd call that effective. I do appricate the intelligently thought out truthful answer you gave though and I respect your opinion even if I disagree.

They didn't request me to do anything for them. It was your AA that posted the OP, not GOONS, or any alliance associated with them, and since the first words, you've continuously made asses out of yourselves.

The thing about Alliance Announcements on the OWF is they tend to attract opinions from all around Bob, and I've seen quite a few people who don't even like GOONS making fun of you.

You've only been on here for days now, blowing about how your super awesome leader has been warring them for over three years, but it's clearly their fault for countering your attacks. You know, when you come out of peace mode and//or save up enough money to rebuy from ZI, while simultaneously blowing about rogueing other established AA's, yet certainly, GOONS is totally to blame for you being smoking craters.

Fail.

Edited by DeathAdder

[quote name="DeathAdder" post="3378941" timestamp="14287306lhey didn't request me to do anything for them. It was your AA that posted the OP, not GOONS, or any alliance associated with them, and since the first words, you've continuously made asses out of yourselves.

The thing about Alliance Announcements on the OWF is they tend to attract opinions from all around Bob, and I've seen quite a few people who don't even like GOONS making fun of you.

You've only been on here for days now, blowing about how your super awesome leader has been warring them for over three years, but it's clearly their fault for countering your attacks. You know, when you come out of peace mode and//or save up enough money to rebuy from ZI, while simultaneously blowing about rogueing other established AA's, yet certainly, GOONS is totally to blame for you being smoking craters.

Fail.[/quote]
Yet you ignore all the raids by goons against anyone they think is weaker, clearly only aNiMaLz raid here and goons would never hurt a fly.

While aNiNaLz sometimes engage in extra raids which harm their position, at least they have the balls to take on those much bigger than them, setting things up for fun fights which get people out of their daily routine for a bit. Goons just want one sided curb stomps against those they hit, then hold that advantage over people to make them do retarded stuff for them.

Can't fight even a small micro without getting gullible or corrupt senators to rig the mechanics to help them try winning.

That argument of yours might stand up, Methrage, you know, if you didn't have membership of animalz admitting to not only raiding GOONS, but also other Alliances.

When you raid on here, you raid at your own risk. Sometimes the people you raid do something about it. That's just a fact of life on Bob. 

You don't get to play the victim card when you raid someone and they attack back, whether it be in-game, or through sanctions, and succeed at doing something about it. It just doesn't work like that. And you're old enough to know this, so quit trying to pretend otherwise.

No, quite the contrary; I'm rather amused. It takes effort to be as delusional as you guys are. The fact that you can't put up a legitimate argument, and instead resort to petty insults only proves the point of everyone in here that you're getting desperate for someone else to bail you out of your blunder.

Well then pick up the spear Mr. "Leo-kinght-us" or put it where your mouth is, either way you and your wee Athens boys whose profession is sculpting is going to get hut.

That argument of yours might stand up, Methrage, you know, if you didn't have membership of animalz admitting to not only raiding GOONS, but also other Alliances.

When you raid on here, you raid at your own risk. Sometimes the people you raid do something about it. That's just a fact of life on Bob. 

You don't get to play the victim card when you raid someone and they attack back, whether it be in-game, or through sanctions, and succeed at doing something about it. It just doesn't work like that. And you're old enough to know this, so quit trying to pretend otherwise.

I haven't seen sanctions being placed on behalf of these other people raided. Goons are always raiding people, so its no wonder some want to hit them back.

Actually "raid at your own risk" appears in our charter. We are not playing the victim as far as I'm concerned oskar was only pointing out goons failure to keep us from achieving victory in other wars. Most of their military effort is geared towards us. I mean its cool, fight us and let the eternal conflict endure, but be creative and mix it up a bit. IF infact you still claim to be raiders then raid. Hit knights of ni that would be funny.

You don't know what the difference between raiding and roguing is, and that's what got you kicked out of the AA in the first place, Sir Kindle.

Also I've lost count which Last Word on this subject this is.

Edited by Ameroca

Actually "raid at your own risk" appears in our charter. We are not playing the victim as far as I'm concerned oskar was only pointing out goons failure to keep us from achieving victory in other wars. Most of their military effort is geared towards us. I mean its cool, fight us and let the eternal conflict endure, but be creative and mix it up a bit. IF infact you still claim to be raiders then raid. Hit knights of ni that would be funny.

Uhhhh very little of our military effort is geared toward you. That's what you fail to understand. I don't understand why you have such a hard time understanding that you don't really register on our radar outside of something for new people and jerkdotwad to do. I mean seriously your entire alliance has less NS then me and I'm a midsize GOONS nation.