For Real DoW, I Checked

Penedono

Man, it's seriously not that hard to have a favorable damage ratio.  Be motivated to be on at update.  Check in multiple times a day.  Be a little clever.  Managing your deployments helps.  That's it.

Most rulers are not that motivated to be good at war.  Running around punching people who don't care as much isn't that impressive.

Neither is declaring on people 1/3rd or smaller of your size, but apparently Pacifica looks for that in allies.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm legitimately curious as to why GLOF cares that we're attacking DBDC, though. There's only one possible reason that makes sense to me, and if it is the case then I might have to have an opinion on GLOF post-war.

Form your opinion now. We care because we're friends with DBDC. We care because if you have nations declaring wars while you're at war with our MDAP bloc partner you're a threat to them- and thus to us. And we care because if you're willing to declare on someone you understand that this world is much more interesting when you're fighting- and we'll be happy to enjoy it with you. 

Neither is declaring on people 1/3rd or smaller of your size, but apparently Pacifica looks for that in allies.

Man, last war you took so much pride in how you were just freelancing on the Polar side.  All I know is Pacifica likes fighting.  We broke a pretty good record lately for the most wars declared in a day.  That's the stat I'm proud of.

Man, last war you took so much pride in how you were just freelancing on the Polar side.  All I know is Pacifica likes fighting.  We broke a pretty good record lately for the most wars declared in a day.  That's the stat I'm proud of.

I'd never ally myself to those who sought to punish me last war, which you did by allying Umbrella, those terms that your allies are using as reasoning for instigating this conflict? you can thank Umbrella for those, not Sparta, not Polaris, and yet Sparta and Polaris are the ones you are punishing.

Form your opinion now. We care because we're friends with DBDC. We care because if you have nations declaring wars while you're at war with our MDAP bloc partner you're a threat to them- and thus to us. And we care because if you're willing to declare on someone you understand that this world is much more interesting when you're fighting- and we'll be happy to enjoy it with you. 

So you acknowledge that RIA should not defend itself from unwarranted tech raids and that your AA will punish us for doing so?

I'd suggest checking on who declared on whom first, because RIA did not start this fight, it was your allies who did. Additionally, we did not start the fight with DBDC, they continued to tech raid us repeatedly, you are clearly stating that we should lay down and take tech raids, and will be punished for defending ourselves from unwarranted attacked by supporting their actions.

Wow, it must be hard to type the same nonsense time after time after time and still miss the point. Let me say this so simple that even you may understand. 

People in your alliance declared wars on AB. That means that GLOF is at war with your alliance. The fact that we only targeted nations that had declared offensive wars with our friends in AB or DBDC is something that you should be HAPPY about. All of your alliance mates that have not chosen to be involved in the war are not being forced to become combatants but have ample opportunity if they choose to do so. That is a gift wrapped package for you. Everyone else seems to get it, but you whine on and on and on, even after personally asking for wars shortly after the DOW was posted. You're making yourself look foolish, are doing nothing to further your cause, and stopped being entertaining long ago. 

I'd suggest checking on who declared on whom first, because RIA did not start this fight, it was your allies who did. Additionally, we did not start the fight with DBDC, they continued to tech raid us repeatedly, you are clearly stating that we should lay down and take tech raids, and will be punished for defending ourselves from unwarranted attacked by supporting their actions.

No one in aztec attacked RIA when RIA attacked DBDC.

But you went and attacked Aztec.  Even if you then tried to  explained it was cause of dbdc.  So whine all you want.  But you attacked Aztec, and that is resulting in a counter on your alliance.

It seems the time has come for me to step in here and explain how to deal with the crying that comes with these DoWs.  Do not debate, do not justify, do not try and be nice.  It is war.  People boo hoo and cry with nothing but, propaganda in mind.  Simply agree and then take it to next the level.

Attacking side - DoW on these guys

Boo Hoo side - why don't you hit your real target, a bigger alliance, somebody with X treaty ect.

Attacking side - Do not worry they will all burn at our leasure.

Boo Hoo side - you are puppets, you are cowards, you will get in next war, peace mode, you are bad, etc.

Attacking side - We feast on your tears

Boo Hoo side - blah blah blah 

Attacking side - We feast on your tears

Stick with, We feast on your tears over and over the crying will stop.  Just a hint from The Bad.   

Wow, it must be hard to type the same nonsense time after time after time and still miss the point. Let me say this so simple that even you may understand. 

People in your alliance declared wars on AB. That means that GLOF is at war with your alliance. The fact that we only targeted nations that had declared offensive wars with our friends in AB or DBDC is something that you should be HAPPY about. All of your alliance mates that have not chosen to be involved in the war are not being forced to become combatants but have ample opportunity if they choose to do so. That is a gift wrapped package for you. Everyone else seems to get it, but you whine on and on and on, even after personally asking for wars shortly after the DOW was posted. You're making yourself look foolish, are doing nothing to further your cause, and stopped being entertaining long ago. 

It must be hard to fail to admit that you are defending DBDC, but I think you can manage it eventually. I want more wars so I can shed NS and go down and play with your mid tier, rather than the tech bloated nations I happen to be in range of thanks to having to get those land specific wonders. Everyone else seems to also understand that you are directly defending DBDC from the RIA reaction to the DBDC tech raids against us. You are openly stating that defending yourself against DBDC is something that should be punished by doing so.

But you went and attacked Aztec.  Even if you then tried to  explained it was cause of dbdc.  So whine all you want.  But you attacked Aztec, and that is resulting in a counter on your alliance.

AZTEC went and attacked Polar, did we force you to do so? GLoF is attacking a nation that goes against what they had agreed to do, and the concept of "they might attack AB", would entail anyone in war mode, so in other words GLoF's agreement is meaningless since it isnt a "light counter".

sterotypical post from TBB when on winning side.

I recall an awful lot of whining when you were on the losing side, is it only morally justifiable to you when you are losing to point out your opponents are hypocrites? You're better than this.

It must be hard to fail to admit that you are defending DBDC, but I think you can manage it eventually. I want more wars so I can shed NS and go down and play with your mid tier, rather than the tech bloated nations I happen to be in range of thanks to having to get those land specific wonders. Everyone else seems to also understand that you are directly defending DBDC from the RIA reaction to the DBDC tech raids against us. You are openly stating that defending yourself against DBDC is something that should be punished by doing so.

AZTEC went and attacked Polar, did we force you to do so? GLoF is attacking a nation that goes against what they had agreed to do, and the concept of "they might attack AB", would entail anyone in war mode, so in other words GLoF's agreement is meaningless since it isnt a "light counter".

If you say something that many times, maybe it will become true?  Glof defending their MADP ally that you hit is secretly Glof defending someone not actually allied to them?  Yeah, no wonder you keep posting.  Its going to take a lot of tries to make that become true.

As everyone has mentioned, Glof agreement included hitting him.  If you didn't get the memo, maybe you aren't important.

No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.

I mean, if you're gonna lie bro, at least make it not possible to disprove you by looking at the war screen.

If you say something that many times, maybe it will become true?  Glof defending their MADP ally that you hit is secretly Glof defending someone not actually allied to them?  Yeah, no wonder you keep posting.  Its going to take a lot of tries to make that become true.

As everyone has mentioned, Glof agreement included hitting him.  If you didn't get the memo, maybe you aren't important.

GloF's agreement included nations not actively involved in the war? for some reason I doubt that.

I'm certain I know about as much as anyone else in your coalition, those walls have ears after all.

Honest question, do you even believe the stuff you are saying? Or do you just want to be the cool kid that acts like a fool?

Do you believe what you're saying? Since clearly the agreement made with R&R is meaningless.

Edited by Mogar

No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.
No Offensive wars.

I mean, if you're gonna lie bro, at least make it not possible to disprove you by looking at the war screen.

GloF's agreement included nations not actively involved in the war? for some reason I doubt that.

I'm certain I know about as much as anyone else in your coalition, those walls have ears after all.

Do you believe what you're saying? Since clearly the agreement made with R&R is meaningless.

I clicked your links.  None were Glof.  Try relinking?

Ahahahaha, so now Aurora Borealis isn't allowed to fight RIA, either? Your alliance declared war on us.

RIA is going to fight me. Right now. You don't have a choice. If you didn't have such a terrible warchest, I would tell you to get up to my level. Instead, I'm going to fight my way down to yours.

Uh, we attacked Aurora Borealis because Aurora Borealis attacked the New Polar Order, who we have a Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact with.  The Grand Lodge of Freemasons countering us is essentially the same deal, different treaty.

Edited by Ogaden

protip: if you want Mogar to stop posting, stop responding to him.

The more you respond, the more your feeding attention to him. Its counterproductive unless you just really love this constant circle of silly arguing that appears to be going on in here.

You all should have stuck to my original discussion point of this all being a free mason conspiracy to take over Florida. That would have been a much more fun discussion. >_>

I make sure whomever I declare on in the lower tiers has an MP, I would much rather those nukes bounce off my SDI than someone without one, if I had wanted to declare on only soft targets last war I would have had triple the damage output.

but i thought u said u only attack nations with similar wonders, now u say just an mp, please don't let me down in such a way again mighty fighting hero mogar!!!

Uh, we attacked Aurora Borealis because Aurora Borealis attacked the New Polar Order, who we have a Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact with.  The Grand Lodge of Freemasons countering us is essentially the same deal, different treaty.

It's almost as if there's a sequence of events at play here....

but i thought u said u only attack nations with similar wonders, now u say just an mp, please don't let me down in such a way again mighty fighting hero mogar!!!

I say at least an MP, I prefer the full gambit since then they actually fight and I can collect more of the only stat that really matters.

So now I am lying because the alliance you attacked would dare fight back? You might need to find a dictionary and look up the word lie, I don't think you know what it means. 

Anyway, I'm tired of your nonsense, but I'll see you in a bit. 

You're lying because Baldr had no intentions of hitting your alliance, and you refuse to acknowledge that you are in fact defending DBDC from it's tech raids.