For Real DoW, I Checked

Penedono

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I clicking the wrong info, or did you really have no wars for over 11 months, at the end of which you were at 99.07 infra and rogued?

Last Updated Alliance Alliance Rank Gov Team Tech Infra Land Mode Resource1 Resource2 Votes NS Defcon Soldiers Tanks Cruise Nukes

2014-11-04 00:20:12 New Sith Order Member Federal Government White 100.26 99.07 406.823 War Mode Iron Fish 0 1,412.138 5 171 0 0 0

Strasser of Shokushu Unaligned Varianz of Teltaria New Sith Order Expired 11/4/2014 10:26:59 AM 2014-11-11 A general dispute
Varianz of Teltaria New Sith Order Mairon of Imperium Magnum New Polar Order Expired 11/23/2013 10:34:30 AM 2013-11-30 raid

To be fair, you did look to have 899.07 infra for a bit until you sold it.

Oh yeah no my nation building is shit, I quit for a while (this whole being able to come back with your nation intact thing is neat). The point, which is obvious regardless of my shitty nation building, is it's ridiculous for a GLOF nation to whine about RIAers being out of range when they last fought 20+ months ago. Come back when you've rolled around a bit like the rest of us.

No, I'm sure he doesn't.  DT and the others in AZTEC have been politically shrewd and pick their fights carefully.  Just means they're doing things right and letting others do all the fouling up for them.

Someone with some real nations attack a member of AZTEC please.....also...for the record GLoF doesn't back down from a fight.  I just wish I could attack someone from RIA, sadly they have no real nations ...Old grudges and all that.  I don't agree with our policy of a limited engagement but then I don't really care enough to argue. 

I fought TOP before and may again someday, no big deal they are fun to fight and I have never had a real beef with them...don't know why you would think we might be afraid we have never shown fear for our infra before.

Ergo: Lunzania of DBDC isn't a real nation. m i rite?

Look you can't just be in a quantum state where DBDC members can go to DT to refuel then come out and attack us again on DBDC, you are either separate alliances or you aren't.

I can assure you, when SCM goes hunting, he has left our alliance.  Back home we invent different ways to make beef jerky out of his meager frame when he begs back into the alliance.

Fact is, SCM is an alien from another planet, and the only thing holding us together at this point is his mercy!

God save us...

To be fair, there was only one major war between then and now, which we had no stake in, but whatever.

Speak for yourself.

Sengoku was in it, and did almost the same damage as RIA despite being smaller at the time.

TOP fights well, certainly as well as anyone I've ever fought.  If I can say one thing about TOP, having fought them on 3 occasions (twice with NpO & once with DT,) it would be my desire to never fight them again.

Back on the playground we had a rule:  Look bro, I'll fight you... But I'll only fight you once, I'll NEVER fight you twice!

m8Q977a.jpg

• Theres exactly 666.66 infrastructure after a missile was fired. 
  • The top of the cruise missile photo represents a triangle which represents the all seeing the illuminati flag.
  • The launch cruise missile button positions it self as 27 characters if you spelled something with 27 characters over it. The SF-Illuminati war lasted 27 days
  • If you take 1.5 characters away at a time per line then you reach only 1 letter when you get to the GLOF members name. There is 1 letter at the beginning of the word "Illuminati".
  • The server time at the firing of the second missile is 10:40:50. This represent 10 nations, 40 attacks if turtling, and 50 attacks if not turtling that they do in a war.
  • The lodge members name is Osteopathy. Osteo is greek for "bone". Pathy is latin for "of satan". "Bone of Satan"
  • The lodge has joined a grouped cult that calls itself "aztec" which represents a lot of foreigny looking people.
  • If you scroll down very fast and up very fast repeatedly, Pendono's avatar looks like a flying bird. This represents the airplanes that fought in the illuminati war.
  • If you listen to the declaration of war backwards you hear "egdol dnarg eht" which is latin for "i love satan".
  • There are 13 letters in "The Grand Lodge" which represents the 13 illuminati bloodlines.

If you are lucky enough to read this message it means you are holy and a chosen one. You should give me money to fight this holy war, and stop the devil in his tracks.

This completely ignores the fact it was clearly stated only nations attacking AB would be attacked, and since Baldr is not at war with AB, this proves that statement was at the very least false, if not completely disingenuous. Where, if it's nations that MIGHT attack AB, then you should have not pretended to R&R and NSO that you'd only be attacking nations attacking AB, since any nation in war mode might attack AB. 

All those tears and it looks like they made the right call, anyway:  http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=124781&Extended=1

Looks like they were right in the assumption that your guys not currently fighting them but in other wars could declare wars on them.  Shocker.

If DBDC have the dual alliance pact with Templar, Templar are harboring Lunzypants, and their bloc mate is at war with us then why dont we just ask the darkies to join the fun? 

(Ok, ok I am just trying to get more targets. Sorry no love down here for us small guys.:/ )

• 4 weeks later...

I make sure whomever I declare on in the lower tiers has an MP, I would much rather those nukes bounce off my SDI than someone without one, if I had wanted to declare on only soft targets last war I would have had triple the damage output.

the real fighting isn't in the top tier, just the gangbang tier, you either get gangbanged or are doing the gangbanging, since nobody in this world has the balls to declare war if there's a chance they might lose.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=780734

Looks like Mogar's word is as good as his posting.  I for one, am shocked.

Edited by hartfw

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=780734

Looks like Mogar's word is as good as his posting.  I for one, am shocked.

You guys have no one else in range of me, I declared on the only two targets I could hit :|

He has one at least!

Edited by Mogar