For Real DoW, I Checked

Penedono

This place loves to take what people say and twist into what they want to hear... and then turn it back into them. Sorry not playing that game.

Hey, remember the time you said

Okay lemme get this straight... DBDC posted a surrender (which I saw)... which means they will not be attacking you anymore. That is not a negotiation. They just did it. You continued to attack them? If so, that makes you the aggressor and in open war with an IRON ODoAP partner. Last time I checked an ODoAP treaty trumps a FAP. Is this the road you really wish to take?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, remember the time you said

Yes I do, and it's not taking my personal advice and turning it into IRON policy. It was my understanding of the events.

I have always said it was my point of view and I was open to correction.

Instead I got "do you know who you're talking to?"

So I apologize for everything I have said. I didn't mean to offend anyone... except maybe Mogar who deserves it.

I have been informed that we are suppose to be friends, so I will leave it at that, with hope that I will actually see that.

Until next time...

Edited by Lysistrata

Yes I do, and it's not taking my personal advice and turning it into IRON policy. It was my understanding of the events.
I have always said it was my point of view and I was open to correction.
Instead I got "do you know who you're talking to?"
So I apologize for everything I have said. I didn't mean to offend anyone... except maybe Mogar who deserves it.
I have been informed that we are suppose to be friends, so I will leave it at that, with hope that I will actually see that.

Until next time...

You're entitled to your opinions, of course: stating publicly what you've stated could reflect poorly on your alliance, though, just like Mogar's posting makes even RIA's allies froth.

Just a thing you might have been unaware of. We've all been there.

You're entitled to your opinions, of course: stating publicly what you've stated could reflect poorly on your alliance, though, just like Mogar's posting makes even RIA's allies froth.

Just a thing you might have been unaware of. We've all been there.

Why are you being so hard on the guy?  He's posting what I consider rational thought processes and honestly some of the more truthful insights ITT.  Obviously the disclaimer that he does not speak for IRON's official policy is well known, so why the grilling?

IRON and DBDC are allies anyway and RIA are acting like, well RIA.  Somebody has to call them on their ignorance.

Never fear, Mogar is here to plead your cause!

I don't have to plea anything, you started a war without a CB, and your coalition is only staying together out of the mistakes of the last war, you won't be able to repeat this same scenario and the mistakes of this war have already begun selecting the targets of next. I'm just entertaining myself.

Edited by Mogar

Tbh, I don't know what you're talking about. Probably some DBDC raids. I cannot speak as to which AA SCM -- or anyone else aside from myself -- was on at that time. Nor will I speak as to the nature of the DBDC-DT treaty. However, you or anyone else is welcome to (continue to) partake of the pot's offerings. I really don't mind stirring.

Look you can't just be in a quantum state where DBDC members can go to DT to refuel then come out and attack us again on DBDC, you are either separate alliances or you aren't.

Look you can't just be in a quantum state where DBDC members can go to DT to refuel then come out and attack us again on DBDC, you are either separate alliances or you aren't.

Since when do you make the rules?

Someone with some real nations attack a member of AZTEC please.....also...for the record GLoF doesn't back down from a fight.  I just wish I could attack someone from RIA, sadly they have no real nations ...Old grudges and all that.  I don't agree with our policy of a limited engagement but then I don't really care enough to argue. 

I fought TOP before and may again someday, no big deal they are fun to fight and I have never had a real beef with them...don't know why you would think we might be afraid we have never shown fear for our infra before.

Someone with some real nations attack a member of AZTEC please.....also...for the record GLoF doesn't back down from a fight.  I just wish I could attack someone from RIA, sadly they have no real nations ...Old grudges and all that.  I don't agree with our policy of a limited engagement but then I don't really care enough to argue. 

I fought TOP before and may again someday, no big deal they are fun to fight and I have never had a real beef with them...don't know why you would think we might be afraid we have never shown fear for our infra before.

I mean yeah if I'd sat out the last global war I'd have a pretty sweet nation too.

Edited by Varianz

I mean yeah I'd sat out the last global war I'd have a pretty sweet nation too.

Don't forget pretty them and their allies, they allied most of the upper tier on Bob that is not neutral... But yes, please tell Charles the Great to whine more about lack of targets... 

They can do exactly that unless someone decides to stop them.

Please tell me the last time DT/AZTEC was the center of a war? Please and thanks

Good point! When we fight, we tend to avoid conflict & difficult spots.  You can check the history, it backs me up!

Nah we tried not to get rolled, but it's the law of CN that NSO loses. We're just waiting for the rug to get pulled out under us in this one.

Am I clicking the wrong info, or did you really have no wars for over 11 months, at the end of which you were at 99.07 infra and rogued?

Last Updated Alliance Alliance Rank Gov Team Tech Infra Land Mode Resource1 Resource2 Votes NS Defcon Soldiers Tanks Cruise Nukes

2014-11-04 00:20:12 New Sith Order Member Federal Government White 100.26 99.07 406.823 War Mode Iron Fish 0 1,412.138 5 171 0 0 0

Strasser of Shokushu Unaligned Varianz of Teltaria New Sith Order Expired 11/4/2014 10:26:59 AM 2014-11-11 A general dispute
Varianz of Teltaria New Sith Order Mairon of Imperium Magnum New Polar Order Expired 11/23/2013 10:34:30 AM 2013-11-30 raid

To be fair, you did look to have 899.07 infra for a bit until you sold it.