For Real DoW, I Checked

Penedono

You guys have no one else in range of me, I declared on the only two targets I could hit :|

He has one at least!

Its okay to admit when you say "two other similarly wondered nations" you mean 1 nation with a DRA as his only wonder.  No one will think less of you.  And the last part I actually mean.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its okay to admit when you say "two other similarly wondered nations" you mean 1 nation with a DRA as his only wonder.  No one will think less of you.  And the last part I actually mean.

It's okay for you to acknowledge that the two alliances RIA is at war with don't have a low tier as well!

It's okay for you to acknowledge that the two alliances RIA is at war with don't have a low tier as well!

You choose to not spend the borrowed money to buy up to 1700 infra to hit a second mp.  Its okay to admit you have neither principles nor money.

You choose to not spend the borrowed money to buy up to 1700 infra to hit a second mp.  Its okay to admit you have neither principles nor money.

Everyone knows I don't have money, that should be public knowledge, If I was doing coalition warfare I'd have alot more targets, you are not very good at the OWF shitposting though.

Everyone knows I don't have money, that should be public knowledge, If I was doing coalition warfare I'd have alot more targets, you are not very good at the OWF !@#$posting though.

Similarly, everyone knows you don't actually stand for anything.

Similarly, everyone knows you don't actually stand for anything.

The circumstances of RIA's current engagement in this war prevent me from being able to do much more than I currently am, I could continue to drain aid from my alliance but it is put to better use in other people. I put members ahead of myself!

Edited by Mogar

The circumstances of RIA's current engagement in this war prevent me from being able to do much more than I currently am, I could continue to drain aid from my alliance but it is put to better use in other people. I put members ahead of myself!

Mogar, as an Ariana fan, and as a fan of common decency...  Please, please, give it a rest.  The 'Darkies' as you call us, well, we're here and we'll do the heavy lifting.  :)

TOP fights well, certainly as well as anyone I've ever fought.  If I can say one thing about TOP, having fought them on 3 occasions (twice with NpO & once with DT,) it would be my desire to never fight them again.

Back on the playground we had a rule:  Look bro, I'll fight you... But I'll only fight you once, I'll NEVER fight you twice!

TOPs allies and opposition still await their meaningful entry in this war. Edited by shahenshah

Shah TOP's allies have no issue with TOP fighting it how they wish. If it draw posts complaining about it from the other side they must be doing something right ;)

TOP's lack of fighting at the moment is helpful for us. I'd prefer it that way for the time being. If you haven't figured out why, all I can say is best of luck.

TOP's allies have no issues with their lack of fighting as much as it was Polar that convinced SNX to invite Polar and SNX not buckling under pressure. :-)