For Real DoW, I Checked

Penedono

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you ninnies get your comeuppance when the real target TOP rises up with conquest on its mind and whiskey on its breath and puts an end to your downdeclaring ways.

Also, crush them etc.

We shall crush them Schad, never fear.  Freemasonry has been given a free hand for far too long!

If down-declaring is truly an issue, RIA is welcome to invite friends. As is, we're holding back, limiting oursleves to a target list of those RIA nations who have directly attacked our allies in Aurora Borealis.

About the most merciful whirlwind ever reaped after hitting an MDAP bloc, I'd say.

Yeah, thanks for authorizing the hit on us by the way, it's really good friendship!

I eagerly await your posts regarding the god king and your understanding of the works of Sun Tzu.

Btw, do you speak for RIA? Cuz that would mean that I need to seriously reconsider my opinions. Also, did RIA approve all the attacks that were done on R&R in the disorder war?

I eagerly await your posts regarding the god king and your understanding of the works of Sun Tzu.

Btw, do you speak for RIA? Cuz that would mean that I need to seriously reconsider my opinions. Also, did RIA approve all the attacks that were done on R&R in the disorder war?

We most certainly did not approve of R&R being countered in the Disorder war, and no Mogar does not speak for RIA as a whole, just as a member of our alliance.

For the record we remain opposed to R&R getting countered.

Edited by Ogaden

Why don't you attack your real target Polar... oh wait I mean TOP.  You are evil for declaring on a smaller alliance and doing the same thing every alliance does every war.  You have nations in peace mode you are scared.  

Ok now I think I have covered all the crying that follows every DoW, how about you all go out and have some fun taking over the world :war: ,

I speak for me, but you can go ahead and reconsider your opinions if you feel it's perfectly cool for your government to encourage an attack against RIA for following its treaties, nor would I ever approve of any attack against any ally of the RIA. I wasn't in RIA during the disorder war, I had been on RAGE for at least three months due to my own declarations against MQ.

We most certainly did not approve of R&R being countered in the Disorder war, and no Mogar does not speak for RIA as a whole, just as a member of our alliance.

For the record we remain opposed to R&R getting countered.

I have absolutely no reason to doubt it. The response was only intended for an illogical opinion of a loud mouth in an otherwise great alliance.

I speak for me, but you can go ahead and reconsider your opinions if you feel it's perfectly cool for your government to encourage an attack against RIA for following its treaties, nor would I ever approve of any attack against any ally of the RIA. I wasn't in RIA during the disorder war, I had been on RAGE for at least three months due to my own declarations against MQ.

Thanks for reminding me that you are just an attention whore..