Imperial Decree - DBDC

Dajobo

Our true intentions? What, per chance, are our true intentions? We would never have had a problem with DBDC if they didn't consistently raid our top tier IN THE FIRST PLACE. That is something you seem to consistently wish to conveniently ignore.

And excuse me while I laugh at your 'excuse to hit us all.' Like you ever needed an excuse to hit anyone at--and we (SUN) aren't allied with Polar to the best of my knowledge, the chips just fell that we happened to be on the same side of this war as them. We never had a beef with you and yet you consistently hit us, and we grew tired of it.

And friendly outgoing nations? Now that's a bad-faced lie when you again, consistently raid anyone who comes close to you no matter their intentions. You would plain and simply have fewer enemies if you did not have such a policy, however you try to twist and justify your present reasons for war.

That has my vote.

And what point was that, again? You seem to be missing MY point. SUN is not in this war to violate anyone's sovereignty, but to defend our own. Plain and simple.

You are absolutely correct, sir.

Yeah I need to check AA before responding. I made the mistake of reading your post and responding quickly instead of checking your AA without reading the post and responding like I feel most people do. I assumed you were a Polar mouthpiece based on hateful rhetoric alone, and I do apologize. I was referring to you as though I was speaking to a member of Polaris and you deserve better than that.

"SUN can go die in a hole in the ground" would have been a better response, but it strikes me as off-topic and inflammatory so I'll just stick with my original apology. I said we were a nice, outgoing group of nations... not that we played nice.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad-faced lie

bold face liar.

Liars can be bold-faced, bald-faced, and barefaced. They cannot be bad-faced. There are subtle yet important distinctions between them; when people say "bold-faced," they often mean bald or bare--but not always. 

This has been a Public Service Announcement from NpO's resident grammar nazi. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

The above was just an excuse to post here. What I really came here to say was that if someone could write up a nice one-paragraph summary of the last 26 pages... that'd be great. 

Liars can be bold-faced, bald-faced, and barefaced. They cannot be bad-faced. There are subtle yet important distinctions between them; when people say "bold-faced," they often mean bald or bare--but not always. 

This has been a Public Service Announcement from NpO's resident grammar nazi. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

The above was just an excuse to post here. What I really came here to say was that if someone could write up a nice one-paragraph summary of the last 26 pages... that'd be great. 

Just think back to all the other war threads you've seen here before - this one's the same.

There, it only took one line :)

Edited by Mihail the Just

You are absolutely correct, sir.

Yeah I need to check AA before responding. I made the mistake of reading your post and responding quickly instead of checking your AA without reading the post and responding like I feel most people do. I assumed you were a Polar mouthpiece based on hateful rhetoric alone, and I do apologize. I was referring to you as though I was speaking to a member of Polaris and you deserve better than that.

"SUN can go die in a hole in the ground" would have been a better response, but it strikes me as off-topic and inflammatory so I'll just stick with my original apology. I said we were a nice, outgoing group of nations... not that we played nice.

Well, since you're on the subject of apparently crusading against those who wronged you, do me a favor; please tell me what your issue with Polar is in the first place. If you want to play the victim you have to have a story to go along with it. If it involves the Unjust Path, I am going to recommend you pursue another method of venting over 7 year old issues.

NpO: Words

NpO/Allies: Yay!!!

Non-NpO Allied AAs: Never going to happen.

NpO: Try us

DT Probes, NG, VE, & Umbrella: OK

NpO: Attacks a couple DT Probes nations, but that's it.

Since then: Blah blah blah ramble ramble ramble. 

Sorry SUN we didn't raid you.... its only a raid if you don't fight back ;).

You guys seem to hold your own though so kudos, I know i've taken a few nukes from ya, but I could've used some more in-game banter between attacks ;)

NpO: Words

NpO/Allies: Yay!!!

Non-NpO Allied AAs: Never going to happen.

NpO: Try us

DT Probes, NG, VE, & Umbrella: OK

NpO: Attacks a couple DT Probes nations, but that's it.

Since then: Blah blah blah ramble ramble ramble. 

You forgot *Snicker Snicker Snicker* under Blah Blah Blah and Ramble Ramble Ramble.

Edited by Stewie

Almighty Grub said forever...

Forever = eternal...

Leader(s)

Emperor: Dajobo
Imperial Regent: EaTemUp
Imperial Liaison: Quantum Leap
Other Officials

Council

Minister of Peace: Lestat
Minister of Love: Sir Edward
Minister of Truth: WarGod0001
Minister of Plenty: NBForrest 

Deputy Minister of Peace: Buuyo
Deputy Minister of Love: ToxicCr0pDust3r
Deputy Minister of Truth: Prince Jeff I
Deputy Minister of Plenty: Elessar 

Imperial Advisors

Imperial Technician: Not Sane
Imperial Chaplain: Darth Actorbass
Imperial Advisor: Jphillips412
Imperial Advisor: GEwilliam
Imperial Advisor: Medic32
Imperial Advisor: Irish Republic 

He doesn't seem to be a current member of government.  So unless or until someone in authority at NpO says anything else, Grub doesn't speak for them.

This talk started on page 6 with talk of keeping Polaris in eternal war over/via this decree. Lots of people previsioning how we'll execute this. Clairvoyants all.

The general concesus is your not going to execute it.  And that if you did certain people will use it to punish you much worse they would have otherwise been able to get the support to do so.  However since it so far has proved a complete bust most likely when all is said most people will have forgotten about it anyway.    

I am merely suggesting that it is very early days yet, people seem to be judging the policy on no actual data.   To state ''this is our policy'' does not equate with your interpretation of our policy.  It is ours to do with as we wish, we have just politely let you know what our policy is.

As for eternal war, I was not the one suggesting such, but I am prepared to embrace the consequences of our policy.