Declaration of War

Hi, everyone. Long time listener, first time caller.

If I post for the first time on page 50, do I still get the t-shirt?

Something like "I watched the MI6-Kaskus Thread get past 1000 posts and I still had to pay $12.57 for this shirt". I'll design it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, everyone. Long time listener, first time caller.

If I post for the first time on page 50, do I still get the t-shirt?

Something like "I watched the MI6-Kaskus Thread get past 1000 posts and I still had to pay $12.57 for this shirt". I'll design it.

How much did you say you charged for your legal arbitrating services? Do you accept payment in apparel? :P

Not really.

There are logs in this thread of Smurf attempting to start a war to create a global war earlier in this thread. He ran out of attempts to goad MI6 into attacking Kaskus, so he decided to attack MI6 after fishing for a CB that turns out was completely false.

Since then he has some weird idea where if he repeats it enough people will stop seeing through it as false, and believe that there is somehow some actual teeth that because of words of MI6 allegedly being involved in a conflict that Smurf knew before he declared war to be false about some random third hand conversation of whether Kaskus was defending its retarded protectorate in LN that it justified a DoW on MI6, a completely uninvolved party.

Since then Smurf has attempted to justify his CB by demanding the alliance he declared on and the alliance he tried to procure a CB on to give him evidence that doesn't exist, or anything to validate his clear fabrication.

It has yet to come.

Lol, 51 pages of Myth trying to spin the CB away. Personally I'm having fun laying waste to goons, might take a while before I get bored of this war. The idiots were yourself and goons. Doesn't matter at which point Ken was telling the truth, you guys remain allied to them and haven't even shown proof Ken wasn't lying when he said he lied previously. Your opinion on whether goons' words could justify action against M16 doesn't matter.

You were plotting with goons in the lead up to LN getting attacked. Edited by Methrage

There isn't a CB to spin away :|

It literally doesn't exist -- it 's Smurf fabricating his own insinuation.

Nou!

The funniest part about this conflict is that Unknown Smurf is letting his protectorate burn just because he had a hard-on for MI6.

I'm good with burning it keeps the morale up when our govt. ran medical pot feilds lite up the sky~ :ehm: We are however exporting the "fire" to any and all evil Goon cancerous growths we run across... :awesome: :war:

Lol I'm good with warring forever to continue to battle the Goon menance and the spread of it's cancerous influence... :awesome: :war:

Nou!

I'm good with burning it keeps the morale up when our govt. ran medical pot feilds lite up the sky~ :ehm: We are however exporting the "fire" to any and all evil Goon cancerous growths we run across... :awesome: :war:
Lol I'm good with warring forever to continue to battle the Goon menance and the spread of it's cancerous influence... :awesome: :war:

Real question, do you think GOONS gives a flying fuck about Limitless Nexus? You guys might've been able to secure a viable peace if Kaskus had defended you, but instead you're all doomed to be warred for however long GOONS feels like playing with you.

Your strongest nation is running out of steam, and GOONS can rotate nations in to keep you guys down for a very long time.

If I was LN, I would cancel on Kaskus for failing in their duties as a protector, and beg GOONS for forgiveness, assuming they ever decide to stop laughing at you and stomping your nations.

I'm sure peace could be arranged with GOONS... I don't speak for them in any capacity given I'm only a trainee. But my intuition is pretty good for these sort of things and without revealing GOON trade secrets- erm, you don't happen to have any dog food laying around do you?

Real question, do you think GOONS gives a flying $%&@ about Limitless Nexus? You guys might've been able to secure a viable peace if Kaskus had defended you, but instead you're all doomed to be warred for however long GOONS feels like playing with you.

Your strongest nation is running out of steam, and GOONS can rotate nations in to keep you guys down for a very long time.

If I was LN, I would cancel on Kaskus for failing in their duties as a protector, and beg GOONS for forgiveness, assuming they ever decide to stop laughing at you and stomping your nations.

U Mad Brah? We enjoy battling Tyrants and our allies are backing us just fine and is what's been talked about here for the past 51 pages and is clearly visible in our war and aid screens...We will not surrender or depart the field of battle until all Limitless Nexus and Kaksus members and any other allies caught up in the war are given safe conduct to their lands...o/ Let the blood of our enemies flow like a river across the land! There's a bad moon on the rise! :war:

4d16f10c-d1a0-4587-86de-5be6891ccce0_zps

GOONS are injected with ebola sometime during the third trimester and so I'm not sure you'd want to bleed them. Quite the nasty thing but it does wonders for motivating the unmotivated as the Pilots hold the patents on the boosters needed to cure it in the GOONland and use it to drive the wee fighting GOONie boys on the ground.

"Kill a pubbie, Earn the cure." posters line the halls where I'm stationed.

Edited by Oni

What he is saying is that Mi6's leader set the standard with his grandiose statement that they, indeed, WOULD police the Kaskus AA. Some people took that opportunity to reinforce to Mi6,. how woefully incapable they are of backing up their own bravado. Everyone else gets much amusement out of this.

Actually this was smurf. He came to chim I believe shortly after the DoW and said that any ghosts who joined MI6 would be attacked by NEW. Shortly after the first ghosts started joining Kaskus.

The reasoning was not flawed. 

I'm not sure why people are having problems understanding this. GOONS hit our protectorate out of the blue. We spoke to GOONS and they/LN worked out a peace agreement. There was a couple noobs who messed up the agreement but we were working with GOONS and peace was being worked out (original peace agreement was for 1 round of all out war then peace but a couple people kept attacking past the 5th and we were willing to work out reps or something). Slowly each of the individual wars were being worked out, and then randomly GOONS all out blitzed LN. 

This was curious because we had obviously been working with GOONS towards peace and everything seemed to be going well, so instead of just hitting GOONS I went to them and asked what the deal was. I was told this:

tl;dr The war on our protectorate would never have happened if MI6 didn't say whatever they said to GOONS.

They are claiming that GOONS misunderstood what MI6 said half the time and the other half of them are saying they had never had anything to do with the situation. So we asked them to share what was said by MI6 to GOONS that caused this war and both of them are stonewalling saying that the conversation they had was private. 

Now at that point either MI6 or GOONS was lying so I had a decision to make, either MI6 or GOONS. GOONS had been speaking to me and, imo, working in good faith to get peace for all parties while MI6 was claiming that half their government has been not paying attention to CN for 3 weeks+/they never spoke to GOONS about this situation/whatever. It made my decision on who to hit easy. 

The name of this war surely has to be "The war of the forgotten protectorate". Surely!

Just a reminder that Limitless Nexus -- the alliance that Kaskus was rumored to be rumored to not be protecting -- is still at war and Kaskus has yet to lift a finger to help them. Some CB, huh?

Edited by Neo Uruk

I'm sure peace could be arranged with GOONS... I don't speak for them in any capacity given I'm only a trainee. But my intuition is pretty good for these sort of things and without revealing GOON trade secrets- erm, you don't happen to have any dog food laying around do you?

Makes me wanna sell down to fight

U Mad Brah? We enjoy battling Tyrants and our allies are backing us just fine and is what's been talked about here for the past 51 pages and is clearly visible in our war and aid screens...We will not surrender or depart the field of battle until all Limitless Nexus and Kaksus members and any other allies caught up in the war are given safe conduct to their lands...o/ Let the blood of our enemies flow like a river across the land! There's a bad moon on the rise! :war:

4d16f10c-d1a0-4587-86de-5be6891ccce0_zps

Don't make me go full Smurf and drop logs, son. I have some pretty great ones with you as the star.

Makes me wanna sell down to fight

Wanna switch bodies forever? Just sign a few forms and I can have you a brand new knee munching unit outfitted by yours truly in your possession. I'll need that maserati you're driving though... I won't get a scratch on it boss. 

emot-unsmigghh.gif

After Nordreich's stupid show of bravado last war, I'm not entirely sure you should be saying that.

That one where we were trying to get a just peace arranged for a war we never started? In the summer of 2013? Did i interrupt your monologue of BS so badly that you are still reeling from it and posting twice as hard to make CN all about you again?

Anyways, back to the point you didn't respond to: Nordreich threw a fit to the point I thought their aneurysm would flood the place in blood at some point. Are you sure that you should really be criticizing others for less?