Acts of Terrorism

I'm going to have to keep saying this I'm afraid. :facepalm:

There shouldn't be a single Polar nation spouting off in this thread.  Until DBDC forces disbandments and gov. changes, they will always lightyears better than NpO's and it's past shens.

Steve, you're one of the most see-through bullshitters in this game. Just eight months ago we were enduring posts of how "Non Grata has changed," referencing a span of not even a full year. But you want to judge Polar on sins from years past? Newsflash: that's the shit that got NG into hot water in the first place -- well, that and the fact that you thought MK/TOP weren't laughing at the idea of a Caustic-led coalition. The best route for you here is silence, or to find a critique that will work.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There shouldn't be a single Polar nation spouting off in this thread.  Until DBDC forces disbandments and gov. changes, they will always lightyears better than NpO's and it's past shens.

You truly are a one trick pony aren't you?

Everyone was worse in the old days, we made someone write a short story once as a peace term.

Monster.  Polaris is credited with much that has no real basis in fact.  Our only really cool story is that one where all the kool kiddies in \m/ gave up at the first sign of trouble and have been whinging about it ever since in the 999 failed alliances/rebranding/supergroups their constituent members have gone on to since.  That is the gift that keeps on giving to the world.  The saddest thing for the 999 is they have tried ever since to even the score and have gotten nowhere because Polaris is not the home of the anti-social bully class who runs at the first sign of actual opposition.  No one forced them to do anything, they just gave up and have been giving it up ever since with their OMFGZ POLAR R EBIL rhetoric that shows how much it really hurt to be known as the quitters. 

Monster.  Polaris is credited with much that has no real basis in fact.  Our only really cool story is that one where all the kool kiddies in \m/ gave up at the first sign of trouble and have been whinging about it ever since in the 999 failed alliances/rebranding/supergroups their constituent members have gone on to since.  That is the gift that keeps on giving to the world.  The saddest thing for the 999 is they have tried ever since to even the score and have gotten nowhere because Polaris is not the home of the anti-social bully class who runs at the first sign of actual opposition.  No one forced them to do anything, they just gave up and have been giving it up ever since with their OMFGZ POLAR R EBIL rhetoric that shows how much it really hurt to be known as the quitters.

And here you are 7 years later, still gloating about it. Bad. Ass.

haha EPIC SLAM #ownageavenue

Man Grub you're witty as all hell, yo! Throw down more sicknasty verbage, dude.

You're the person most responsible for Polar's years of isolation that led to a few rollings. I wouldn't brag about your behavior that took your successors years to undo. Edited by Emperor Marx

Best post thus far

Trainwrecks like this amuse me when they are directed at NPO and NpO. NPO's leader from 2007 is now deceased and NpO's leader from then visits occasionally on a social basis.

It's 2014 now for those confused...

Not gonna lie, despite the sarcasm, Grub's initial post made me laugh out loud and I can appreciate the jabs.  I'm not exactly the most outspoken of DBDC's, but I see how our more aggressive guys don't exactly make us the most likeable dudes in the [whatever we call it].  Oh funny feelings in socks... 

RV, you act like hundreds of us haven't cringed every time you post that ultramarine nonsense.  Yes, there have been funny posts by you, and yes they used to be on point, now they just feel recycled and mispurposed.  I truncated your rant because it's a tremendous waste of people's time to read it more than 0 times.

I'm a little taken aback at how closely I can identify with Methrage's suppositions.  Some very good insights there, though they are far from certainties.

This is not a war on neutrality, though there have been some very good conclusions drawn from our actions and the reactions here.  It's not that anyone JUST NOW realized the neutrals were inherently self-serving, it's that we have been too busy shoving each other out of the way to ever bother doing anything about it.  DBDC, for all its detractors (and yes you are quite vocal), isn't trying to enforce some overlord scheme or bully people for absolutely no reason.  Yes we are very aggressive, and yes we impose our will militarily because that's what we were engineered to do.  But at the end of it all, we are just trying to change the way people think about the way things are done on Planet Bob.

I like to think our greatest strength is transcending the normal boundaries of what alliances are capable of.  Yes we do it at the cost of limited interaction with the main body of CN and for the people we fight, it's a pretty crappy deal.  Every thread devolves into a 'Do something about it' or 'we must band together' or 'You let this happen (finger point)'

It doesn't matter if something is done or if business as usual resumes, it most likely won't affect you at all in any form.

I'm not exactly the most outspoken of DBDC's, 

Yes. Yes you are. I've not met anyone from DBDC who posts yet besides you and trying to defend how you guys want to be the biggest and best but "don't care for pixels", No idea how you can even type that line with a straight face lulz.

haha EPIC SLAM #ownageavenue

Man Grub you're witty as all hell, yo! Throw down more sicknasty verbage, dude.

You're the person most responsible for Polar's years of isolation that led to a few rollings. I wouldn't brag about your behavior that took your successors years to undo.

I will continue to brag about \m/ while the kiddies lament its demise and blame us instead of themselves.

As for the other comment, I am responsible for no such thing actually.  Everyone who mattered at the time was perfectly comfortable with Bi-Polar and its intended results.  The only people really upset were TOP and their immediate connections.  It was not my actions that caused the cancellation of the key treaty that set the path to isolation nor would it have ever been.  Unlike so many in this realm, I actually take a long term view and on balance I made some mistakes but possibly not the ones you think I did. Polaris could have done quite well for itself post Bi-Polar if some different decisions were made.  Polaris has never ever been bothered by not being the coolest kiddy on the bloc, but unlike many alliance we are still here and we are still very strong.

Getting rolled is no big deal champion, you know that, you have been rolled plenty of times.  My nation is merely a requirement of being here.  The nations of Polaris are similarly just things to be used by their rulers to achieve what we want to achieve, not unlike what DBDC are attempting now.  It is what you do post being rolled that matters.  In fact, who hasn't been rolled once or twice now?  I really can not think of a single important alliance of any longevity that hasn't suffered more than one massive defeat, happy to be wrong though and everyone is always looking for targets for their aggression.  Some of the alliances spring back like nothing happened, others fade into insignificance.  \m/ did neither, just just went away, with a whimper.

Also during Mq, DBDC was actually hit with offensive wars, which iirc hasn't happened since because everyone is too scurred.  

Believe me, if they hadn't jumped to NS's double mine all my offensive slots would be full. One thing - Pax are NOT scared of DBDC. It was a well planned raid. The land they stole was worth a fortune. Nothing more to said on it.

Believe me, if they hadn't jumped to NS's double mine all my offensive slots would be full. One thing - Pax are NOT scared of DBDC. It was a well planned raid. The land they stole was worth a fortune. Nothing more to said on it.

You can go around pounding your chest and saying "we will fight the evil opressors", but when they are done with you, and cerridwyn is down 300 k NS, every single one of the nations hit will be slamming the peace mode button in 4 days. 

Pretty sure myself or you warned about this coming when I was with you guys for that short time, but no one was ready.

Edited by Krihelion

I will continue to brag about \m/ while the kiddies lament its demise and blame us instead of themselves.

As for the other comment, I am responsible for no such thing actually.  Everyone who mattered at the time was perfectly comfortable with Bi-Polar and its intended results.  The only people really upset were TOP and their immediate connections.  It was not my actions that caused the cancellation of the key treaty that set the path to isolation nor would it have ever been.  Unlike so many in this realm, I actually take a long term view and on balance I made some mistakes but possibly not the ones you think I did. Polaris could have done quite well for itself post Bi-Polar if some different decisions were made.  Polaris has never ever been bothered by not being the coolest kiddy on the bloc, but unlike many alliance we are still here and we are still very strong.

Getting rolled is no big deal champion, you know that, you have been rolled plenty of times.  My nation is merely a requirement of being here.  The nations of Polaris are similarly just things to be used by their rulers to achieve what we want to achieve, not unlike what DBDC are attempting now.  It is what you do post being rolled that matters.  In fact, who hasn't been rolled once or twice now?  I really can not think of a single important alliance of any longevity that hasn't suffered more than one massive defeat, happy to be wrong though and everyone is always looking for targets for their aggression.  Some of the alliances spring back like nothing happened, others fade into insignificance.  \m/ did neither, just just went away, with a whimper.

That's a whole lot of words that only reinforce my point that maybe you need to stop bragging about betraying your allies like it was for the ~greater good~.

You know talking about \m/ doesn't bother me, right? I have on multiple occasions admitted to having made mistakes regarding that failed venture and treated it as a very significant learning experience for myself. I'm just glad that regardless of how irrelevant \m/ became, we had TPF freaking out that we came back for vengeance against them (which we didn't, but Hoo offered us an opportunity everyone wanted to jump on) and like it or not we were the catalyst of a major conflict that resulted in a significant change in the political dynamic of CN at that time and its effects are still felt today. And best of all, it was at your expense. Anything after that point though, you're right. When I and the rest of the founders had left all that remained was a shell of a shell, run by delusional fools.

Trainwrecks like this amuse me when they are directed at NPO and NpO. NPO's leader from 2007 is now deceased and NpO's leader from then visits occasionally on a social basis.

It's 2014 now for those confused...

Tell that to Almighty Grub who keeps on  bragging about stuff he did years ago.

Tell that to Almighty Grub who keeps on  bragging about stuff he did years ago.

Well to be fair, DBDC members can't brag about stuff they did years ago because thats when they were building up their nations :/

Feel free to continue standing on your own then. 

Thank you for feeling the need to give permission

Conflict of interest I guess but give them hell Reghar!

Always :P

Will be interesting to see how far Pax falls.

Reghar join DT, your skills are wasted in Pax.  Best of luck to you in your wars.

Hey Bob long time no see!! Pax have harboured me well in the time i was inactive and unable to fully participate here on Bob. For that I owe them a debt. Not everyone joins a neutral alliance merely because they believe in neutrality. Sometimes it's because RL doesn't allow for much more than being neutral. DT always has been an option for me andf I appreciate your comment :D

You can go around pounding your chest and saying "we will fight the evil opressors", but when they are done with you, and cerridwyn is down 300 k NS, every single one of the nations hit will be slamming the peace mode button in 4 days. 

Pretty sure myself or you warned about this coming when I was with you guys for that short time, but no one was ready.

No chest pounding bud :D Just making sure this isn't made out to be something it isn't. DBDC hit Pax - Big deal. 10 days wars. They get land we get a few casulties. Good news for me considering this new cemetrey wonder. I very much doubt any of our big nations will blink much of an eye on this. As for the low tier - well certain little naughty Doombirds could have bit of much more than they bargained for. And while DBDC's upper tiers get larger, Seers of Doom inserting themselves was not the brightest move.

Warnings aside, this is a mere mosquito bite and not something to get stressed about.

Edited by REGHAR73

Look at the nations apart of DBDC, not a single one of them isnt a seasoned war vet. 

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=240223

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=101332

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=133446

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=167693

Not really a valid statement (Less than 3 million casualties when you have 200k soldiers and you been around for 2000+ days is hardly seasoned), but I do like some DBDC.

Edited by Tick1

Attacking nations hundreds of thousands of nation strength below you is not exactly the definition of battle-hardened... DBDC has absolutely no experience directing long term coalition warfare or strategy and that is what would eventually count, because pushing down a few top tier nations is simply not going to cut it in a full fledged war against the civilized world.