On the attempt to remove me from the game

The Zigur

No, ICly I don't plan on getting involved now, this particular situation is an NA problem and unless lynneth requests my assistance I will simply let my military continue rebuilding Osaka/Yokohama. Literally all I wanted ICly from him was to stop propagandizing me, since my nation got made fairly paranoid after that whole nuclear attack against the home islands.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The nuclear option only came onto the table after he said he would do... basically everything he has said he would do in this thread in reaction to me invading him, im not going to bother putting troops on the ground to walk through minefields, wipe the whole place out is far less costly militarily.

What a liar, you whipped out your nukes after I "talked about your nation" after invading Guam.

Anyway, this is such a shitty roleplay. I cant take this seriously when a 100k player can magically see your shit because of a spyroll

Anyway, I hope these shitfaced players enjoy their OOC victories over Hawaii. A long series of dice rolls, hugae advantages of NS over strategy, retarded rules, mods with sticks up their asses, and OOC politics and OOC diplomacy. I can proudly say Hawaii was never defeated by military might.

Anyway, I hope these !@#$faced players enjoy their OOC victories over Hawaii. A long series of dice rolls, hugae advantages of NS over strategy, retarded rules, mods with sticks up their asses, and OOC politics and OOC diplomacy. I can proudly say Hawaii was never defeated by military might.

I love and cherish my CN victories. I couldn't be happier having participated in the OOC swiftboating of all of your good IC RP in order to conquer the much-loved and cherished Hawaiian islands and all of their resources and strategic value.

I love and cherish my CN victories. I couldn't be happier having participated in the OOC swiftboating of all of your good IC RP in order to conquer the much-loved and cherished Hawaiian islands and all of their resources and strategic value.

Wait when has NSO experienced a CN victory