On the attempt to remove me from the game

The Zigur

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't giving an option, this is the exact same as what Cent and Triyun do, only this is a complete kill while you can always come back to CNRP. They give plenty of chances for you to improve, you don;t they will invade. Here it seems if you act like that you just get kicked out of the game using OOC methods. Classy.

This particular case is due to Tywin refusing to acknowledge the rules, which in CNRP1 you also get wiped for.

I tried to be nice, then you annexed more territory and attempted to intercept sovereign shipping between Hawaii and greater russia which had just been liberated from the death grip of the imperialists

You made no attempt to be nice besides a half hearted apology, which doesn't solve any of the ill will you have created for yourself ICly with me, the difference between us is I can take the step back and acknowledge that my leader is irrational at the moment, you do not seem capable of looking at your nation from any perspective besides the SOCSOV one, which... is pretty much only your perspective and nobody elses.

Im not kidding about the imperialists in Russia either. Ironically I told Knights111 to kill himself IC, and Murica scolded me about proper diplomacy. Then Knights decided he could trust my brutal honesty over the sweet words of the Americans and did a SOCSOV revolution. At that point I actually HELPED him without demanding concessions, unlike the Americans who were trying to twist Knights arm like they were twisting mine.

I for one would rather have a 6k ally who I can trust than a 60k ally who is trying to screw me over. If that means a glorious death on my feet so be it.

Im not kidding about the imperialists in Russia either. Ironically I told Knights111 to kill himself IC, and Murica scolded me about proper diplomacy. Then Knights decided he could trust my brutal honesty over the sweet words of the Americans and did a SOCSOV revolution. At that point I actually HELPED him without demanding concessions, unlike the Americans who were trying to twist Knights arm like they were twisting mine.

I for one would rather have a 6k ally who I can trust than a 60k ally who is trying to screw me over. If that means a glorious death on my feet so be it.

the americans only expectation from you was literally to stop instigating me, due to it being fairly obvious to anyone I have been holding back from Pearl Harbor 2: Pearl Harder. the only reason I haven't is because I don't like destroying someone else's RP, but since you refuse to give me another option, my hands have been rather tied since you will prove to be an antagonist towards Japan forever until SOCSOV is gone.

Surely they just want me as a puppet and it has nothing to do with the fact basically everything in this RP would prefer having a Pacific Ocean that gets along with one another over a Pacific Ocean with one person in the center of it that nobody gets with.

You were threatening to nuke me over my protests of your Guam occupation. This is after your little wars with the Chinese.

I only see one problem in the Pacific, and with the pattern you have established, once Im gone they will start working on containing you.

Which, Again, I have had diplomatic discussions with every single member of the Pacific Rim outside of Hershey, who just spawned a nation. I don't seem to have any issues with those who treat me with respect, it is those who try to harm Japan that become a problem, Had the Chinese made a diplomatic thread to talk face to face about hongkong/taiwan, they would have gotten them, had you actually made a formal attempt to apologize to my nation for the slander you had been spreading against me, you potentially get me talking to Tikal to not roll you, but since you made sure to alienate me, I am not going out of my way to stop you from getting what you want in this game, and that is someone much bigger than you kicking you in the teeth.

Games up Mogar, mods already mentioned how you started OOC problems with the Chinese, and now you started OOC problems with Hawaii. This has always been your tactic in CN as well, attempting to get people in trouble with your jailbait meme.

You are a manipulative player with no honor and no sense of IC/OOC separation. The difference between me and the Chinese is I speak up. This is two wars you have instigated while blaming the other party. Hawaiis small and in the way so we go first, but Karma will get you too.

I tend to argue with people on IRC who I am at war with, which is unsurprising given how prideful both me and eva are. Now with you, it was simply you absolutely refused to listen to anyone's advice to not keep kicking the tiger, so long as you have SOCSOV in power and do not make amends for your behavior we will not be getting along IC, due to your antagonistic behavior towards me, most people think I have shown great restraint against you, because I can promise you in CNRP1 you would not have lasted more than a week.

like I said before, I have mathematics on my side, war is always a game of numbers, you would eventually run out of SAM missiles, I would not due to you not being able to project power against my manufacturing capabilities, where I could destroy yours.

If war was a game of numbers the Spartans would not have defeated Xerxes, and all the heroic stories in past and present of outnumbered forces defeating the aggressor would not have taken place. Numbers is just one factor in war. The main factor is intelligence, spirit and the will to power. That element is better represented by a roleplayed wargame than a dice roll.

300 was a movie, and spoiler: they lost even in the movie.

At the Battle of Thermopylae, a small force of Greek warriors led by King Leonidas of Sparta resisted the much larger Persian forces, but were ultimately defeated. According to Herodotus, the Persians broke the Spartan phalanx after a Greek man called Ephialtes betrayed his country by telling the Persians of another pass around the mountains. After Thermopylae, Athens was captured and the Athenians were driven back to their last line of defense at the Isthmus of Corinth and in the Saronic Gulf.

I would pick a better role model if you're going to use historical references. Xerxes did not die or get harmed in any form at Thermopylae, it was an annoyance at best and did prove proper use of terrain can be an advantage, but terrain does not help much against air dominance, which I would have due to having far more weapons and aircraft at my disposal.

If war was a game of numbers the Spartans would not have defeated Xerxes, and all the heroic stories in past and present of outnumbered forces defeating the aggressor would not have taken place. Numbers is just one factor in war. The main factor is intelligence, spirit and the will to power. That element is better represented by a roleplayed wargame than a dice roll.

I mean.... Greece did eventually fall to the Ottoman Empire.

300 was a movie, and spoiler: they lost even in the movie.

I would pick a better role model if you're going to use historical references. Xerxes did not die or get harmed in any form at Thermopylae, it was an annoyance at best and did prove proper use of terrain can be an advantage, but terrain does not help much against air dominance, which I would have due to having far more weapons and aircraft at my disposal.

I don't mind dying if I were able to take down several times my numbers. and in a proper wargame with the proper strategies I could. In CN you can just push "attack," in a wargame you have to describe your deployment in detail, because in a real war, one most first safeguard their weaknesses before going on the assault. The element of strategy, except in a political sense, is lacking here.

Technically Rome IIRC... every power falls. But no power rises without effort and spirit. Julius Ceasar didn't conquer Gaul with dice rolls.

In my opinion, if you do not have the will, knowledge and skills to launch an aggressive attack, you should not have much chance to succeed. I researched South America's defenses for a half hour before deciding a deployment could be attempted covertly. Before I even described the deployment, Tikal did a dice role and "discovered" me, thus totally blowing my strategy based on careful analysis. I don't see how that is fair.

Yeah expect me to no be amused at the idea of a genocide of my own people and homeland IRL

Zoot, who is British, RPed Britain as it was nuked over, and over, and over again until it stopped being funny. Stuff happens, and that's why it's generally a bad idea to RP where you live.

My people have already prepared themselves for nuclear martyrdom. They will die killing every japanese they can get their hands on if Japan touches Hawaii. I will roleplay every Japanese death in detail, whether slitting their throats or tearing their hearts out and eating them

You can't RP the deaths of other people's soldiers, you can only RP the attacks. It's up to them to RP losses. 

Good to see Cent and Triyun were right to never give up power.

Triyun and Cent keeping power makes things boring. Everyone should get a chance to attack the loonies. 

But those were Turks, not Persians.  They needed the power of Allah.

I don't mind dying if I were able to take down several times my numbers. and in a proper wargame with the proper strategies I could. In CN you can just push "attack," in a wargame you have to describe your deployment in detail, because in a real war, one most first safeguard their weaknesses before going on the assault. The element of strategy, except in a political sense, is lacking here.

Technically Rome IIRC... every power falls. But no power rises without effort and spirit. Julius Ceasar didn't conquer Gaul with dice rolls.

You are aware that they'll need to actually occupy the islands, and you are perfectly within your rights to RP out a bloody insurgency. Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

I can't roleplay a bloody insurgency if I'm going to literally get nuclear genocided and all of my forces "wiped off the map" by a guy who hides behind OOC diplomacy.

can you explain why you refuse to reply to this, I know it's fun to play a martyr being banned for your sins and all that, but you have an out, the only thing stopping it is you refusing to not be crazy.

Well then you can RP a chain of barren islands, since any attempt to land there will lead to horrible, horrible deaths.  Fight an insurgency by RPing radiation poisoning.

Napalm is quite effective.

Edited by Mogar