On the attempt to remove me from the game

The Zigur

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can choose whatever aggressive rhetoric you wish, ICly you have been attacking me constantly, and your aggressive rhetoric has burned any hope of you getting an escape route that does not involve discussing with Tikal, USA, and Japan some dramatic changes to your nation's internal policies, your nation is a political pariah. I did not put you in that situation, you did a fantastic job at doing that to yourself.

Edited by Mogar

I OOCly joked that I was going to take Hawaii to use as a base to begin incursions onto mainland America, If I had genuinely wanted Hawaii I would have taken it from you by now, instead I spent days telling you to stop antagonizing me ICly, looks like I don't have to lift a finger against you anymore though, enjoy the mess you put yourself into, perhaps next time you will realize the importance of not shitting where you eat.

Convenient how IC and OOC has become a shield to hide behind and a means of diplomacy.

Influencing my policies with "ooc" threats is not actually OOC. It is very IC and forcing me from the game by bottling up my citizens and nuking them should be called what it is: IC threats of genocide over Hawaiian news coverage.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

You had a really easy choice, change your behavior or get attacked for it, you were the one who made that decision.

oh and again: you have an open diplo thread, speak now or forever hold your peace ICly.

Edited by Mogar

My strategy IC was to ignore you until you provoked me, and then every time you provoked me I reacted quite negatively, progressively using a higher and higher level position to deal with you until you brought the empress herself out to denounce you, after that it took IC intervention by third parties to keep me from declaring war upon you, and you ignored my IC request to duel your Head of State and solve this problem you had IC with Japan once and for all.

I OOCly warned you of this multiple times, and instead you chose to continue to be provocative, you can ask other people who are experienced RPers, I put up with far more goading from you than anyone else would have in my position.

Edited by Mogar

I never threatened you IC with nuclear holocaust, link me to the thread where I did, had you not grandstanded on IRC and said WE'LL FIGHT IN THE BEACHES, WE'LL FIGHT IN THE TRENCHES, OUR EUGENICS PROGRAM ENSURES HAWAIIANS ARE SUPERSOLDIERS AND EAT BULLETS FOR BREAKFAST, DREADNAUGHTS!. then I probably wouldnt have come to the subject of nuclear weapons, those who are politically isolated from everyone in their region normally do not continue to be abrasive against their neighbors unless they wish to get rolled.

It was not an IC conversation, as it did not happen on these forums in a thread.

Ok then, you are a coward. Once the vote is done, I will line up all my forces one last time in Hawaii, we will sing our anthem one last time, and we will wait for your nuclear holocaust.