On the attempt to remove me from the game

The Zigur

If I do get removed from the game/genocided/submitted I hope everyone else understands the sliminess of both Japan and the US, and Tikal for that matter, in working together to force a player from the game for IC political statements and claiming white space as an avenue of escape. All to swallow up islands in the Pacific.

Your guys knew exactly that I had a Monroe Doctrine-like policy. Your guys went against my doctrine.
Tikal is also very friendly with Japan, among others. Your guys insulted and demonised Japan.
Don't be surprised that Tikal is disgruntled by Hawaii's shenanigans.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way Hawaii will be defeated is because of unrealistic NS based spy rolls, cherry picking of in game nuclear rules, ignoring of the optional recognition rule, and biased moderators who have an OOC boner for my political views.

Don't feel too proud of yourselves, if this were realistic it would not be happening this way.

The only way Hawaii will be defeated is because of unrealistic NS based spy rolls, cherry picking of in game nuclear rules, ignoring of the optional recognition rule, and biased moderators who have an OOC boner for my political views.

Don't feel too proud of yourselves, if this were realistic it would not be happening this way.

what's the topic of the forum we play CNRP2 in? Answer that and you'll realize that this ain't reality buddy. And why make sexual remarks like that?

Edited by mona lisa

Expanding into South America was a survival tactic because Mogar wanted to force me from the game. From South America I could have continued my roleplay after Japan nuked Hawaii, but you wanted to be a dick and cut me off with spyrolls.

Mogar was tightening the noose, beginning with his oceanic expansion, and had declared effective blockading and war on my shipping.

These were my options:

Reinforce Greater Russia  Cut off by Japan's insipid oceanic expansion

Maintain sovereignty without help At the mercy of Japans nukes, a country which refused to open negotiations channels

Maintain sovereignty with US help US refused to help Hawaii unless we surrendered foreign affairs independence and effective sovereignty

Engage Japan with a fallback in South America Spyrolled out of that option.

Everywhere else in the Pacific within direct range of Hawaii was occupied and patrolled, minus some small atolls that wouldn't survive a bombing. It was an orchestrated checkmate, no point in denying it. I pulled every option I could to stay in the game, and the mods got mad and started a vote to kick me out.

Literally had no options left to roleplay as a sovereign nation, all because of retarded game rules, Mogars OOC boner, and deceitful US negotiations.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Don't play stupid after threatening me OOC with nukes for two hours and saying you will drive me from the game at any cost.

you seem to fail to understand I was giving you a carrot and a stick, you want the stick, I can't make you grab the carrot. You have been given multiple chances to change your IC act and now I am not even the one threatening to roll you due to you antagonizing just about everyone surrounding you, as I have said to you before, you are RPing North Korea without a China to have people put up with your bullshit, Dillon for example found himself a benefactor in Zoot, and as such got to continue expanding, fought a war with Alaska and gained from it, you on the other hand do nothing but antagonize anyone around you with your Hawaiian fascism.

Man just STFU already, you were threatening to nuke Hawaii because of our objections to your claim on Guam, stop trying to make yourself look like the good guy, anybody who thinks you are is retarded. Not going to waste anymore breath on someone who can only win by taking advantage of SDI rules.

I was threatening to nuke hawaii because you basically said I'D NEVER SURRENDER, FIGHT FOR EVERY INCH OF LAND, BLAHBLAHBLAH. Aerial dominance by itself would mean victory for me, nukes would just make it end far faster, which would mean no more antagonistic neighbor, hence the most logical conclusion to make. I was giving you OOC warnings before Guam, due to your constant propaganda against me. You are the only person choosing war, if you want an escape route, better get to RPing being much nicer to your neighbors.

*has a suicidal foreign policy

*warned to stop being so antagonistic

*continues to do so even more extensively

*wahhh why is everyone ganging up on me?

either go post in the thread and try to save your nation, or quit, stop bitching about the situation you're in, it is only going to make more people vote you out if anything.

It was not suicidal in a realistic situation. In a realistic situation Japan would not have recovered in the timeframe I was playing on, would not have been able to deliver EVERY nuclear missile, and would not have been able to win without an organized strategy other than pew pew pew.

If I get kicked out of CNRP2 I will probably go ahead and start cnrp3 and simply port my nation over. Others who want to play without such heavy advantages for those with in-game NS might just do the same. Theres no need for arbitrary mods in a well planned system without constant easy mode rule changes

It was entirely suicidal, you don't alienate every single one of your neighbors with your ideology and expect it to end well. I have not recovered you just seem to think I got carpet nukes, which quite simply isnt the case, I only lost about 5% of the total population of the Home Islands, and have another 100 million people in the colonies that are all fully capable of manufacturing to support anything I could dream of, you vastly underestimate the manufacturing capabilities of what I control, especially if they were to have to switch to a war economy rather than their current RL consumer product economy. I could have won without any strategy, simply by throwing bodies bullets and bombs, like I said earlier, it's simple mathematics of why you should not have pushed so hard for me to be your enemy IC, but since you did you are now in a bad situation, and will have to make some serious IC changes in order to escape it, but instead of actually getting out of the hole you have dug for yourself, you are just going to dig deeper.

You also roleplay months in the span of days, while I operate close to a week or less per day. We are on completely different timescales. On a year scale Id be somewhere between January and February and you would be nearing December or even the next year.

The fact that you think you can rebuild and recover from nuclear war far more devastating than World War II in 4 months is incredible and points out how little nuke war even means. I roleplay realistically, propaganda and otherwise, the type of regime I roleplay MUST use propaganda to keep everyone aligned.

If I roleplayed out of character guess what? I would have claimed a chunk of a continent originally so I dont have 400000 troops bottled up waiting to be nuked. But I axtually tried to play IC rather than "to win."

Guess thats what happens when you attempt a quality roleplay with idiot rules and people who feel the need to prove points.

I dont need to "win" against you, I have the holdings I want, but you will not sit in the Pacific and be a threat to my nation without recourse for those actions, especially after getting an explicit warning to cut the !@#$ out.

and I will repeat this clearly and largely so you can understand it.

I only lost about 5% of the total population of the Home Islands, and have another 100 million people in the colonies that are all fully capable of manufacturing to support anything I could dream of, you vastly underestimate the manufacturing capabilities of what I control, especially if they were to have to switch to a war economy rather than their current RL consumer product economy.

I don't need to recover the home islands in order to defeat you in a war, as I have allies, and you do not.

Edited by Mogar