We want to show off our kooters

Do1OQTZ.png

An announcement from the KOOTers

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. However through a friendly bond a few KOOTers have come together and decided to present all of our KOOTers for public viewing.

So ya, We are here and The Knights Order of the Traveling Star does hereby exist.

P.S. We is president now

Kesha-Dancing-Group.gif

Signed for Knightly Order of the Traveling Star,

Sir Kindle, Traveling Knight on Quest 

Rotavele, Knight

Future knights to be joining us soon go here.

All 2k of our current NS will be on the Gray team.

We are working out a protectorate deal with our good friends in Doom Squad, it is not official yet. 

gay_dance.gif

The KOOTers also want to present that a few members of the community have received honorary applicant status: IYIyth, Tywin Lannister, ReyTheGreat, and Mogar.

P.S.S. our forums is @ http://kots.forumotion.com/

Edited by Rotavele

Public Service Announcement from the Office of Posting Enhancement:

Let this tryhard thread die please. Any replies after this post will be on The List. Edited by Neo Uruk

Call me crazy but I kinda like Sir Kindle.

And damn Doom Squad, who won't you protect?  :P

Doomsquad and KOOTS have been friends for the past two years. They saw much potential in our alliance due to our OWF posting.

We are proud to call them friends. Brothers. Allies. Mates. Dancing Partners.

Public Service Announcement from the Office of Posting Enhancement:

Let this tryhard thread die please. Any replies after this post will be on The List.

Funny_dance.gif

Just dance. it will be OK.

ZE_A_Mazeltov_dance_gif_by_Koliqizm192.g

Edited by Rotavele

gay_dance.gif

The KOOTers also want to present that a few members of the community have received honorary applicant status: IYIyth, Tywin Lannister, ReyTheGreat, and Mogar.

How can you, Rey?  Not only are you an honorary applicant, but they are already outfitted with wrasslin' singlets!

How can you, Rey?  Not only are you an honorary applicant, but they are already outfitted with wrasslin' singlets!

You get a free KOOTS Leotard when you sign up as well. We only added that in to rival MI6 in recruitment.

It should be known however that Doom Squad will not be given the honor to be our protectorate untill the following demands are met.

I want 15 million for damages done to my nation due to an underhanded plot between Lord Hershey and KCahill, and 15 million for the loss of loot I would have gained raiding the Prussian Confederation. I also require 500 technology from DS. 250 which covers a traitor's shame, and 250 to make up for the embarrassment for having to lose to alliances such as the GPF, and TPC because of DS treachery.

After that we are good to go, and you can protect us for as long as you like. We are reasonable, noble knights who hold your friendship in the highest esteem.

It should be known however that Doom Squad will not be given the honor to be our protectorate untill the following demands are met.

I want 15 million for damages done to my nation due to an underhanded plot between Lord Hershey and KCahill, and 15 million for the loss of loot I would have gained raiding the Prussian Confederation. I also require 500 technology from DS. 250 which covers a traitor's shame, and 250 to make up for the embarrassment for having to lose to alliances such as the GPF, and TPC because of DS treachery.

After that we are good to go, and you can protect us for as long as you like. We are reasonable, noble knights who hold your friendship in the highest esteem.

We are only some of the noblest.

Sir Kindle, Private Message me so we may negotiate a treaty.

Or Rotavele can do it. I am already talking with him.

Edited by Knights111

Last I heard you were still at war with NG rotavele.

Did you find another fwiend to come play?

I am at 0 infra though. I've already been ZIed.

how distraught they must be at this news

They have conveyed their disappointment to us privately. It is none of your concern about DS's upset about not getting a protectorate with the future alliance.

You could always look for a job as a clown, or join up with Knights111, you two are so similar it is scary.  If Stonewal14 is supporting you then you are truly destined for great and glowing things, a nice green glow that is.

Oh wait, he is applying to GOONS already, he is related to Knights111.

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

On the one hand I feel you're better than this, Sir Kindle (although, admittedly, I don't know you as well as others), on the other I can appreciate your gall (even if I can't support any shens imposed upon my friends in DS).

fakeedit: Oh, you're applying to GOONS. Good for you.  :)