Thank You, Chimaera & MI6.

Cynic

Hey guys, finally got in touch with Cynic today.  I know this is technically a gravedig, but it's an important subject and CN oughta know an update - Cynic's finally stable.  He's got a solid apartment and a full time job and has moved (incidentally, not very far away from me).  He's doing much better.  Just figured you guys should hear about it.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, not only did Chimaera hear from me, I have also returned to this glorious game.

I cannot express how much help Chimaera and everyone from MI6 were during this hard time in my life. I do infact have my own place, and a good job now, things have definitely gotten a lot better.

In fact, not only did Chimaera hear from me, I have also returned to this glorious game.

I cannot express how much help Chimaera and everyone from MI6 were during this hard time in my life. I do infact have my own place, and a good job now, things have definitely gotten a lot better.

So they did poach you? :P

Glad to hear everything went well man. 

cuz fuck everyone outide of MI6 who sent ou money.

cuz $%&@ everyone outide of MI6 who sent ou money.

Wow US. Just wow. Chim and MI6 are the ones who hosted the fund raiser, which is why I had given them respects. I appreciate every dollar sent by every person, but I wasn't going to sit here and list them all one by one.

Huh? I was in MI6 when I left.

Well in that sense, seems they're good for something at least.
Anyway, good luck in your RL future endeavours. Its pretty cool that your mate's would.send you RL cash for nothing in return.

On a side note: Who wants to help fund my RL moving? :P

Maybe if you weren't such a pompous jerk every time you post people would actually consider it.

BTW, your Sig needs a "me" at the end. But I'll assume English isn't your native language rather than assuming you're illiterate. ;)

You mean like that^?
Keep your money. 100% chance I'd spend it on pot anyway.

Well in that sense, seems they're good for something at least.
Anyway, good luck in your RL future endeavours. Its pretty cool that your mate's would.send you RL cash for nothing in return.

I realistically have about $600 in steam games and LoL skins from CN friends, we have an incredibly generous community compared to most.

cuz $%&@ everyone outide of MI6 who sent ou money.

More like $%&@ the people who were speculating that the money had been absconded like yourself, or those suggesting because he is outwardly appreciative to those who initiated the event he is automatically ungrateful to anyone else... right?

Good to have Cynic back and thank everyone who helped out -- were able to make a real difference. Certainly unfortunate to see some people will never change.

Edited by IYIyTh

More like $%&@ the people who were speculating that the money had been absconded like yourself, or those suggesting because he is outwardly appreciative to those who initiated the event he is automatically ungrateful to anyone else... right?

I never implied anything along those lines. You should stop making things up and grow up.

Also that is not the correct usage of absconded, if you want to use big words to sound smart, you should use them correctly. Edited by Unknown Smurf

I never implied anything along those lines. You should stop making things up and grow up.

Also that is not the correct usage of absconded, if you want to use big words to sound smart, you should use them correctly.

Stay classy!

Wow US. Just wow. Chim and MI6 are the ones who hosted the fund raiser, which is why I had given them respects. I appreciate every dollar sent by every person, but I wasn't going to sit here and list them all one by one.

lol, don't sweat the ding a lings.

Glad to see you are doing better.