CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way you wrote about Jonah's physique just made me believe that you were writing that he was a tall well built bloke. If he had an explosive vest on you should have said he was in your first post of him arriving. So sorry no, there was no mention of any explosives so you can't just pull them out of nowhere. 

Because things like that require previous RP. if we really want to act like children I could reply that the chair he got into was surrounded by a see through anti-bomb glass shield built in such a way as to be unseen by the person sitting in the seat. I won't though because it requires previous RP and it would just be stupid.  

The general rules of RP etiquette do favor Kevin here, you do have to back up sudden and IMPORTANT things like that with previous RP. Obviously it is assumed guards are armed unless stated otherwise, obviously citizens will go about their daily lives, but something as important as an explosive vest brought to a peace conference needs prior RP to back it up, and NOT just implications.

I went with the Captain Hawaii option, Hawaiians tend to be very robust physically and are often experienced in MMA and street fighting, I think it is reasonable to expect an ex-special forces SOCSOV guy to kick some ass.

Jonah Kanahele is inspired by the real life Illias Kasidiaris who slapped some woman on tv and broke through a door and past a bunch of security making his escape.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

With regards to the rule of nations being of 50k NS or above not being recognized, I would like to recommend an alternative. How about nations that are below 50k cannot be attacked? That solves the problem of protecting the less powerful nations and also allows nations about 50k NS to be recognized.

With regards to the rule of nations being of 50k NS or above not being recognized, I would like to recommend an alternative. How about nations that are below 50k cannot be attacked? That solves the problem of protecting the less powerful nations and also allows nations about 50k NS to be recognized.

Wrong thread.

I went with the Captain Hawaii option, Hawaiians tend to be very robust physically and are often experienced in MMA and street fighting, I think it is reasonable to expect an ex-special forces SOCSOV guy to kick some ass.

Jonah Kanahele is inspired by the real life Illias Kasidiaris who slapped some woman on tv and broke through a door and past a bunch of security making his escape.

Except you established nothing previously.

So you base all your people on the exploits of one guy. Congrats, you are the master of the scientific theory :V:

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

So....Is this thing open for new people to join right now?

I think so, with all the white space available.

I myself am hoping to be Hungary.

Yeah make a DoE in land that is white space, let me know where your nation is in this thread, and I will get you on the map within a day.