CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vote has been over for a few days now but the mods have not gotten back to my request to lock the thread, though I suspect they would rather avoid this place all together as of late. :v:

Question: are lulzy nations permitted?  Like nations based around humor rather than srs bsns?

You should a nation close to Hawaii, plenty of lulz to be had there. And so long as you aren't forcing others to deal with super hero characters or redonkulous tech, I don't have a problem with it.

So, what you do in your nation, your bidness. Have at it.

When it comes to interactions outside your nation or with other nations, keep it inside the rule set unless the other guy is ok with it.

Tywin and Kevin just did a hilarious one that could have been a ugly GM thread, but ended up being a cracking fun rp to read. When kevin rolled out that walker I about spit my coffee out my nose laughing. And god help me, Captain Hawaii.. too good to be true. Haven't had that sort of fun reading a thread in awhile. 

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

Well, after reading some other posts here (wow someone reads the thread! stop the presses!), I can't decide whether or not I should be a serious or lololololololololololololololoololollololololololololol nation. The whole idea of this lemon stuff came from Lemongrab in Adventure Time. Lemongrab and his bro Lemongrab 2 can be pretty not-serious at times, but I tried to kind of seperate my sh*t from their sh*t.

Well, for me to be lololol sh*t, I'd not be as serious, and might change the Lemon Kingdom to the Lemongrab Earldom, as it is in the show.
For me to be serious sh*t, I'd not be as lololol, and keep the Lemon Kingdom the way it is.

So, the question is, do y'all need more Mr. Seriouses, or more Tidy Bowl Men?

HIGHLY CLASSIFIED:

After careful review of current military policies and orders, Minister of Defense Alberto Menditto has ordered Task Force 101 to instead establish its home port in Algeciras, Spain. Task Force 303 is to abandon patrols near Madeira  and near the southern islands. Instead it is to establish a permanent presence at Porto Santo island. Task Force 202 has been ordered back to its patrols in the Mediterranean Sea.

Can lkfht actually do this? Isn't Spain currently owned by another player, and therefore would need to give consent/be able to respond to this?
Edited by Markus Wilding

Also if my vote doesn't count that's !@#$%^&* because I waited to post until after he posted saying voting was coming to a close.

It should be noted that the vote is said by Mogar to run for 48 hours, as of the time of his writing at 3:51 PM on May 25.

On May 26 at 5:01 AM Tidy made his post. Slightly less than 48 hours...technically, I think, it's not over.

Eurofights began scattering over Berlin Brandenburg Airport warning the Alvonian/Ubersteinia Advancement to retreat immediately.

ULTRA-CLASSIFIED

• A single 78,000 lb LGM-30 Minuteman III tipped with a W87 Nuclear Warhead has been pointed toward Vienna, Alvonia in the case of warfare breaking out beyond German-Control.
  • A single 78,000 lb LGM-30 Minuteman III tipped with a W87 Nuclear Warhead has been pointed toward Riga, Ubersteinia in the case of warfare breaking out beyond German-Control.

Considering Rotavele declared "existence" only a few hours ago, I find it unreasonable that he already has access to and has prepared these missiles and fighters to be launched.

Given I called the vote early, it is hard to say when people posted votes. Meaning, as far as i can tell, the points without modifiers wins, 11 to 9, with Hereno and Ty's vote being null. 

When there is a big sign with flashing lights saying don't post on a thread, don't post. 

Considering Rotavele declared "existence" only a few hours ago, I find it unreasonable that he already has access to and has prepared these missiles and fighters to be launched.

Well the Nukes, Soldiers, and Weaponry of Deutschland simply did not vanish.

Isn't one required to have a nuke IG in order to have them ICly? Correct me if I'm wrong.

That was the old CNRP rule, but it was with CMs and it was kind of useless to get people to buy CMs and just delete them a few minutes later.

Well the Nukes, Soldiers, and Weaponry of Deutschland simply did not vanish.

I don't recall you RPing nuclear weapons when you were Germany, and while the soldiers and weapons didn't simply vanish into hammerspace, neither can you claim you instantly control them when you roll into a protectorate without the owner's permission.