Declaration of War from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

This is the dumbest argument anyone has been making fwiw. "Yeah, if you drop a 40 pound weight on your foot and narrowly avoid crushing it, maybe you should drop an 80 pound weight on it! It shouldn't hurt too much more, right?!"

This is the dumbest counter argument anyone has been making fwiw (i dont even know what that means, you kids and your LOLs...)  Why drop a 40 pound weight on your foot in the first place?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polarsphere has regenerative capabilities from so many wars, haven't you learned?

Polar does, XX/SF on the other hand have never really recovered their upper tiers, and based on the statistics Sparta specifically is going to be worthless for another 6 months minimum, not even touching on the obvious problem with destroying US considering how close they were prewar to XX.

Edited by Mogar

Lol of course NPO "offered" white peace. From someone in their position, thats essentially saying "F off."

Actually it's saying "we're doing quite well enough not to subject ourselves to such petty bullshit, thanks."

This is the dumbest counter argument anyone has been making fwiw (i dont even know what that means, you kids and your LOLs...)  Why drop a 40 pound weight on your foot in the first place?

For the same most people intentionally get their ally NSO rolled.... oh, they didn't mean to!

Do I really have to teach you guys how negotiations work? Farrin?

If you guys don't like peace mode terms, and don't want to commit your nations hiding in peace mode, why not be creative and offer something alternative that could be valuable to both sides. Saying "white peace" is not a realistic "offer." I know I'm a hustler, but seriously this should be common sense.

White peace is a perfectly fine offer. I get that you guys want to destroy Pacifica but let's be realistic.

I'm not sure what the profit is for the coalition if they white peace early and allow you guys to prepare for revenge while their hands are tied by politics. You should advise your masters to offer something that works for both sides.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I'm not sure what the profit is for the coalition if they white peace early and allow you guys to prepare for revenge while their hands are tied by politics. You should advise your masters to offer something that works for both sides.

Then their hands should be tied with the politics of keeping us at bay for next war. What masters?

Lol of course NPO "offered" white peace. From someone in their position, thats essentially saying "F off."

Actually it's saying "we're doing quite well enough not to subject ourselves to such petty !@#$%^&*, thanks."

Basically the same thing...

I believe that one side has nothing to lose anymore..

That makes them dangerous

They actually have alot to lose, considering that white peace/surrender is still on the table for most of the alliances on the other side. They still have a way out and have no need for the dramatic noncompliance if NPO refuses to negotiate.

They actually have alot to lose, considering that white peace/surrender is still on the table for most of the alliances on the other side. They still have a way out and have no need for the dramatic noncompliance if NPO refuses to negotiate.

Nobody on this side wants to leave our ally out to dry just because you can't be sensible.

More weight.

You've offered their coalition a peace deal, one the entire coalition has rejected.

They aren't the side banging the drum about the war not ending from what I can see too...

Nobody on this side wants to leave our ally out to dry just because you can't be sensible.

More weight.

Victory is when the enemy's will is broken and it seems like that hasn't happened yet. Either NPO will engage those nations hiding in PM, or they will accept PM terms, or they will make a sincere attempt at negotiation and offer a mutually beneficial alternative. Noncompliance and outright hostility from Farrin has simply shown the coalition that ending the war early will just create problems down the road.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I'd find it hilarious if NPO brought the big nations out and the Doombirds that were in range swarmed whomever attacked them. Either way, good luck to GOD and VE. You're both good allies if nothing else.

Ask GOD about how great VE was to them a year and a half ago.

EQ they may have done just enough to satisfy their allies, I guess.

I figure they'd stuck their neck out for GOD several times in the past. Probably should've cancelled the treaty once the commitment was gone, but we've all kept a few treaties too long before. Still, I've not really saw either not at least try and help an ally, though that may be the case and I've missed it.

Don't even bother, taking the time to reply to him is more tedious and frustrating than chasing your 4 mth old puppy around the house trying to get it to stop peeing everywhere. Eventually someone will catch up, and he'll get that swift boot across his ass that will remind him to sit and wait his turn at the door next time.

Indeed - if Pacifica concedes to this attempt at bullying now, how many other times are you going to be subjected to such treatment for enacting a treaty? Where and when will it stop? Will you ever be allowed to honour a treaty again? Will other alliances be bullied as such [as in, more so than the claimed "target", their friend they're defending] for honouring a treaty?

Do you need to be reminded of every single war that this world has ever fought where all alliances on most of the sides were badmouthed and threatened for honoring MD level treaties?  All wars up until post Karma ended with terms, some more harsh than others, and just about every single alliance who accepted terms did so after they honored an MD level treaty with an ally to join the war.

This is nothing new, and these terms are nowhere near as bad as you think they are.  Such things happen in most wars, this war is no exception.  Stop trying to claim this is some new special travesty abomination because it is being levied against NPO.

I know it's hard for you to understand in Umbrella, since you had Brehon going to bat for you the entire war you lost, but when your alliance is surrounded on all sides by people offering you terms as harsh as are currently on the table, you're fighting a war of survival, and let's be honest, TOP doesn't *really* want peace, it's far better for them to see Polarsphere become useless for next war.

Keeping your nations in peace mode that you have decided to put in peace mode for the duration of the war is not that hard of a term.  If NPO cannot send aid with those select nations it will not destroy them.  After months of fighting funds for the lower tier might be running low, but you act as if no alliance has ever rebuilt without an injection of aid from somewhere.  That is simply not true and our history here is replete with examples of this.

You mean all except NPO not most.

In a world of dumb people, you might be the dumbest.

Edited by Goldie