Declaration of War from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

I'm not talking [OOC]OOC[/OOC]. I'm talking about me, Rayvon. On the 'big boards' and in varied political arenas [see: IRC, embassies, etc]

[OOC: Ever since Impero and Goldie decided to be pieces of !@#$ OOC when I was last Viridian, my entire OOC has been completely separated from 'Rayvon' - I'm here to play a game like everyone else; He's chasing around 'Rayvon', I'm not making OOC accusations against him]

I still have no idea what you're talking about on that regard. [ooc]I know absolutely nothing about your OOC, except that IIRC you lived in Canada, and you are male, and I think you mentioned you had a kid.[/ooc] Other than that, I don't know anything about you other than you were a very angry person for a few months in late 2009/early 2010 and decided that spreading santorum all across VE about me was in yours and/or JD's best interests to gain position in VE. I've never given anyone any crap about OOC stuff, certainly never been a 'piece of !@#$' to anyone about their OOC, and definitely never done so to a fellow Viridian. I don't really recall any instance of that happening either, to anyone, in as long as I've had the highest levels of access in VE, so I can say that I never saw anything, but I officially apologize on behalf of VE if anyone ever attacked you over your personal life, because that's not how we roll.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Sent to PM with a big '$%&@ you' attached

Let's not forget, POT and Symphony were both born of Viridians who left specifically because of [i]you, Goldie.[/i]

Edited by Rayvon

How are you struggling to wrap your mind around the idea that coalition politics is some huge conspiracy? You seem to be spending all your time telling everyone how you were building exactly that with your Machiavellian plotting. You also seem willing to believe NPO was part of some huge coalition conspiracy led by NSO to roll polar... If you believe that to be true, your coalition would look even more retarded to NOT have NPO as it's primary target.

1. Never claimed to be some ebil mastermind behind this war.

2. I think the coalition planned for every situation that has come up, including NPO, but that does not mean NPO was the target by conspiracy. But even if it was why would it matter? One side won, one side lost.

It's time to get over losing. All my prior wars have been on the losing side. You fight honorably and accept terms when they are presented. You dont keep fighting because of political pressure from an indirect ally. All that means to me is the war wasnt long and harsh enough. Edited by Tywin Lannister

The fact Rayvon left probably means VE was doing it right.

Just fucking stop already. God damn. You haven't a damn clue of what you're talking about, you don't know anything about a single party involved. I took it to PM and out of the thread for a reason. STOP. 

Just !@#$@#$ stop already. God damn. You haven't a damn clue of what you're talking about, you don't know anything about a single party involved. I took it to PM and out of the thread for a reason. STOP.

I have worked with Goldie, and even when he is yelling he is more pleasant to be around.

Tywin, so you admit they were planning to take out NPO. Thanks for telling us what we already knew.

What makes you think Tywin had any involvement in the planning of this war?

I can understand you want to win some PR points here, but seriously. It'd be like if I [OOC]took Bill O'Reilly's viewpoints as those of all Americans[/OOC]. 

Edit: Sent to PM with a big '$%&@ you' attached

Let's not forget, POT and Symphony were both born of Viridians who left specifically because of you, Goldie.

Responded to your delusions in PM. You're way too angry over things that didn't happen four years ago.

Considering the accusation made, could you try not being a dumb, petty !@#$%^& for once?

The weakest of Sith cannot control their hate and let their hate consume them. A true Sith feels no hate, because they are hate. The energy is not wasted. Edited by Tywin Lannister

Considering the accusation made, could you try not being a dumb, petty !@#$%^& for once?

The weakest of Sith cannot control their hate and let their hate consume them. A true Sith feels no hate, because they are hate. The energy is not wasted.

FFS STOP the [ooc]OOC bullshit[/ooc]..

Rey - enough.

Edited by Rayvon

The weakest of Sith cannot control their hate and let their hate consume them. A true Sith feels no hate, because they are hate. The energy is not wasted.

Tywin, you remind me of Gino... You guys start alliances that get to be of decent size and think y'allcan still speak for the alliances, even though your time in said alliances have long been forgotten...

Tywin, you remind me of Gino... You guys start alliances that get to be of decent size and think y'allcan still speak for the alliances, even though your time in said alliances have long been forgotten...

By no means do I claim to speak for the NSO of today :v