Declaration of War from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

There are explanations for why we're not interested in the terms, and explanations for why you're no where close to making us accept them.  I don't see the two as incompatible.

Your side complained for weeks that we weren't offering terms. Now that we are, they are too harsh, and you're doing fine and winning. Really, it comes down to needing to complain. You'll find some issue with whatever we are doing in an attempt to demonize us and make you look better. It's painfully obvious.

Like you said previously, you are fine. So ignore the peace terms, and keep fighting. We are both on the same page there, correct?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your side complained for weeks that we weren't offering terms. Now that we are, they are too harsh, and you're doing fine and winning. Really, it comes down to needing to complain. You'll find some issue with whatever we are doing in an attempt to demonize us and make you look better. It's painfully obvious.

Like you said previously, you are fine. So ignore the peace terms, and keep fighting. We are both on the same page there, correct?

I mean, at least you're admitting that's why they were offered (so we couldn't say that you hadn't offered any). It isn't much extrapolation to figure that they were made so ridiculous because you wanted to keep fighting; problem is, the line you trotted out is accusing [i]us[/i] of carrying on the war when it's obvious to everyone smarter than Tywin Lannister that that simply isn't the case.

I mean, at least you're admitting that's why they were offered (so we couldn't say that you hadn't offered any). It isn't much extrapolation to figure that they were made so ridiculous because you wanted to keep fighting; problem is, the line you trotted out is accusing us of carrying on the war when it's obvious to everyone smarter than Tywin Lannister that that simply isn't the case.

You're right. I demanded the coalition offer NPO terms so that I could win battles on the OWF. Mission accomplished...you're on to us.

Edited by Starfox101

You all have been complaining forever that TIO and NATO wouldn't peace out.  You've been complaining forever that NPO wouldn't accept terms.  Now you're complaining that we won't counter offer.  So, yeah, if you don't like the counter offer, I say let's keep fighting.

I find it very hard to believe that GOONS didn't declare on GOD without consulting VE and getting their approval first.  So, no I don't believe you VE and I think you are perfectly fine being firmly planted in TOPsphere.

You stupid clown, GOD declared war on us not the other way around.

You all have been complaining forever that TIO and NATO wouldn't peace out.  You've been complaining forever that NPO wouldn't accept terms.  Now you're complaining that we won't counter offer.  So, yeah, if you don't like the counter offer, I say let's keep fighting.

That's fine with me.

True. After all its only the Foederati, the Pacifican auxiliary alliances taking the punishment while the Pacifican upper class wines and dines in PM. I toast your Emperor for continuing this war.

And like a fool you continue to blame their Emperor for it continuing.

And like a fool you continue to blame their Emperor for it continuing.

Not that I want to, or do, agree with Tyrwin, but isn't Pacifica an absolute monarchy? If it isn't their Emperor's ultimate call, then whose is it?

lol Hereno what?

What he was trying to say, is 'NSO Coalition' is a coalition of equals.

Several times from 'Polar Coalition' it's been "baw baw Brehon tears words etc forced peace over the whole eQ coalition" .. After you catch your breaths from that one, you're onto Farrin not accepting peace this coalition doesn't want in a war that "isn't even about Pacifica."

Farrin is not holding up peace; his allies don't agree with the terms as presented and have yet to hear a counter-counter to the White Peace we've given.

lol Hereno what?What he was trying to say, is 'NSO Coalition' is a coalition of equals.Several times from 'Polar Coalition' it's been "baw baw Brehon tears words etc forced peace over the whole eQ coalition" .. After you catch your breaths from that one, you're onto Farrin not accepting peace this coalition doesn't want in a war that "isn't even about Pacifica."Farrin is not holding up peace; his allies don't agree with the terms as presented and have yet to hear a counter-counter to the White Peace we've given.

That at least is a coherent answer. Thanks.

lol Hereno what?

What he was trying to say, is 'NSO Coalition' is a coalition of equals.

Several times from 'Polar Coalition' it's been "baw baw Brehon tears words etc forced peace over the whole eQ coalition" .. After you catch your breaths from that one, you're onto Farrin not accepting peace this coalition doesn't want in a war that "isn't even about Pacifica."

Farrin is not holding up peace; his allies don't agree with the terms as presented and have yet to hear a counter-counter to the White Peace we've given.

This. Farrin and NPO gov have suggested to their allies multiple times that it may be beneficial for us to leave the war. We simply refuse as we are concerned that once we leave Pacifica is at the mercy of people we do not trust. The ridiculous opening offer from the Polar coalition only reinforced that belief, and thus here we are. 

This is strangely sigworthy.

But there 's no way you'll use it unless it fails to displace the usual egocentric drivel you immerse yourself in these days.

----

Assuming gov in either coalition (or at least, the leaders each coalition is divesting powers to) really wanted to end the war, everyone knows it won't be ended via the OWF. The fact it continues is a shared fault, yet it is quite obvious that both sides still have things to be gained in persisting. But what is just as clear is that NpO/TOP coalition refocusing on R&R will do little to change the course of the war.

As for whether terms are 'unreasonable' or not, that determination is one that is made individually on multiple levels; be it national, alliance-wide, or coalition-wide. Attempts to divide NPO and its current allies via terms that centre upon it in lieu of all others are not necessarily a good idea in the long term, and anyone with an inkling of CN history would recognise this. It also remains to be seen if the alliances in NpO/TOP's coalition will remain enthusiastic another month or so down the track. All determinations of what would under the current circumstances, be classified as 'reasonable' will change with time, and both coalitions are gambling that the course of the war moves in their favour.

Wars are about achieving objectives through military means, and as such any terms one coalition seeks to impose on the other is but the final expression of their objective. AS TOP/NpO's desired terms centre entirely on NPO, it must thus be determined that NPO was and is the primary focus of this conflict. Surely there is no doubt remaining over that fact. Any alliances that do not share this objective need not support it blindly, but should be aware of the determination they are making and the outcome their actions for one side or the other.

And unfortunately for VE, they appear to be very much irrelevant in this entire process.

Tywin, can you please go join the other side of this war, I am sick of reading the crap that comes out of your mouth, Even Rey isn't as ridiculous as you are. Your simple association with our side brings so much unnecessary negative PR.   Seeing you constantly spew stupidity in a thread about my alliance makes me want to wipe your nation off the map.

No one cares about what you have to say, or how "important" you think you are or might have been.  Please, take your ball and go home, no one wants to play with you.

Thanks

-SRD

This. Farrin and NPO gov have suggested to their allies multiple times that it may be beneficial for us to leave the war. We simply refuse as we are concerned that once we leave Pacifica is at the mercy of people we do not trust. The ridiculous opening offer from the Polar coalition only reinforced that belief, and thus here we are. 

How dare they get offered peace mode.