Golden Raspberry Awards 2013 - Award Ceremony

alyster

Is it not fear that keeps you in PM.

Seriously Rush, come out. It's not like with all the might of the largest nonneutral alliance on the front, we'll be able to do any better than 1v1 with you. Fight back and the odds are pretty decent that you won't get staggered.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The least deserved one is the one to Brehon, and that - considering how many of these awards are undeserved - it's really saying something.

If you look at these awards as an unpopularity contest they make sense, though. My most-heartfelt indifference to all the winners/losers of this contest. :P

I'm honored that people fear us so much they feel the need post so much propaganda.

It is truly awe-inspiring.

What is there to fear really? Looking at the RI5 War stats, an alliance (MI6) with around 70~ members is doing almost as much damage as IRON with 341... 

Seriously Rush, come out. It's not like with all the might of the largest nonneutral alliance on the front, we'll be able to do any better than 1v1 with you. Fight back and the odds are pretty decent that you won't get staggered.

I'll make a special request to cover undesirables.

It is with great honour and respect that I dragged myself here, so interrupting my peacefull inactivity, to recieve our 2 razzies.

And it are beautifull razzies we took, worst military and most inactive.

However, we did notice that our lead as worst military isn’t as comfortable as we hoped and expected it to be. Here we are, never skipping an alliance war, time and time again striving to prove our poor military capacities, and still we convinced only 23% to cast their vote to us. That’s not even twice as much as the 2nd placed alliance!

Must be a point for us to work on, especially now that we see other alliances with their mind set on this trophy. However, working on stuff isn’t our cup of tea. Hence, we’re very proud we gathered an absolute majority in the most inactive category. A tricky category to win, campaigning for it could end up counter-productive.

I am merely the MoFA in MHA. Of course I, and surely you all share that feeling, would prefer to see our tri’s here to receive our beautifull awards. But all 3 of them have their “Do not disturb – getting laid”-sign on. That sign is known to stay on for hours, days sometimes even weeks, so it may take some time for one to show up here.

Finally, a few words of thanks:

• NSO for giving a CB that allowed us to engage in a long war, one that gives us excellent opportunity to show Bob how well we take damage
  • Steve Buscemi for his relentless campaigning, we couldn’t have done this without you
  • Also Stewie for the same reason during and after previous war. Shame you went green, hope we can still enjoy your support even though you’re an outsider now

And a special thanks for Eccentrica Gallumbits, The Triple-Breasted Whore of Eroticon Six. We may look inactive to Bob, she’s one that couldn’t possibly agree!

Sincerely,

jalap

Hey, I thought we were best buds :P

But seriously, people obviously do fear us, otherwise this propaganda wouldn't be necessary.

I do realize that. Still propaganda nonetheless. The Truth is that these awards are representative of what people think in perhaps the last month or two of the year.

This is priceless. 

It is with great honour and respect that I dragged myself here, so interrupting my peacefull inactivity, to recieve our 2 razzies.

However, we did notice that our lead as worst military isn’t as comfortable as we hoped and expected it to be. Here we are, never skipping an alliance war, time and time again striving to prove our poor military capacities, and still we convinced only 23% to cast their vote to us. That’s not even twice as much as the 2nd placed alliance!
Must be a point for us to work on, especially now that we see other alliances with their mind set on this trophy. However, working on stuff isn’t our cup of tea. Hence, we’re very proud we gathered an absolute majority in the most inactive category. A tricky category to win, campaigning for it could end up counter-productive.

I am merely the MoFA in MHA. Of course I, and surely you all share that feeling, would prefer to see our tri’s here to receive our beautifull awards. But all 3 of them have their “Do not disturb – getting laid”-sign on. That sign is known to stay on for hours, days sometimes even weeks, so it may take some time for one to show up here.

• NSO for giving a CB that allowed us to engage in a long war, one that gives us excellent opportunity to show Bob how well we take damage
  • Steve Buscemi for his relentless campaigning, we couldn’t have done this without you
  • Also Stewie for the same reason during and after previous war. Shame you went green, hope we can still enjoy your support even though you’re an outsider now
And a special thanks for Eccentrica Gallumbits, The Triple-Breasted Whore of Eroticon Six. We may look inactive to Bob, she’s one that couldn’t possibly agree!

Sincerely,
jalap

Alas my friend, you will not recieve my support any longer for I am indifferent to the widespread military aspects of planet bob for the foreseeable future beyond my role as Defense Response Staff to the GPA and Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Sincerely,

jalap

Things like this are the reason I will always love the MHA for. :)

razzie_normal.jpgWorst Military of the Year: Mostly Harmless Alliance
Due to RnR's late entry into the global war Mostly Harmless Alliance managed to live up to their name. With your damage out put of 0.78 damage given to every damage taken, you've been voted as the worst military of the year. Congratulations.
[spoiler]pPvJqSs.jpg[/spoiler]

razzie_normal.jpgMost Inactive Large Alliance: Mostly Harmless Alliance
With 52% of votes collected MHA managed to appear to be the alliance who's members appear to get laid the most. Congrats. 

Make love, not war! Unless you're making love to Non Grata's tiny little war-torn nations. Then you can do both... :wub:

I'd like to thank Alyster for starting such a classy thread.  My Buddy Steve for all the support.  Love you sweet heart.  I'd also like to thank Jesus, my Mom... Mom, we couldn't have done it without you!

"You like me. You really like me!"

oscarpix17f-2-copy.jpg

Now i have to go shower... I feel dirty for having Upped my OWF post count...

Only 0.78 damage given to every damage taken?  Steve, what happened?  Did you run out of nukes?  Didn't you even get a chance to restock?  You should have done even more damage to us.  We only just barely won.  I thought we had an agreement?  I'm not sure I can trust NG after this...

Ch33ky,

I will admit that when I was a former Triumvir for MHA I almost did campaign to let in Rotavele when Rotavele applied to our alliance, until reading Rotavele's reference of a certain character named, "IYIyth".

I guess the reason we haven't shown up for the war is because, we're all on here for the award ceremony and getting hammered at all the after parties (which is pretty good considering we spent the last month pre-funking).

Ch33ky,

I will admit that when I was a former Triumvir for MHA I almost did campaign to let in Rotavele when Rotavele applied to our alliance, until reading Rotavele's reference of a certain character named, "IYIyth".

I guess the reason we haven't shown up for the war is because, we're all on here for the award ceremony and getting hammered at all the after parties (which is pretty good considering we spent the last month pre-funking).

who?