Recognition of Hostilities

Duncan

Not even just a 200k NS advantage, Hal. It's a 400k advantage. 

There aren't many fresh 100k nations left on either side except in Umbrella. Not going to explain any of this to Rush, though, because that would be the equivalent of banging my head on a wall until I am knocked out. Just know everyone sees what you are doing and it comes off as desperate. First, it was R&R, and now DBDC. How many people are you trying to bait, here?

OOC: DBDC isn't going anywhere until game mechanics are fixed, and I think everyone has realized this but you.

Explain what? In the 4 largest alliances in your coalition, there are 32 nations in the top 250. That number jumps to about 60 if you use alliances that are in, or only h ave tied to... your coalition. You simply lack the stomach to actually pull together to handle the threat. I am not misreading a thing. You CAN do it. It is just too difficult to do. So you choose to let the poo accumulate on your face. At least own it bro.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being conservative with 200k.  You are correct though.

OOC: Let me be clear...I am in no way accusing DBDC or anyone within it of cheating or even cheesy game play.  There's nothing they are doing wrong within the ToS.  This is an Admin problem, not a player problem.  As players, we're forced to role play around it as best we can unless and until the members of DBDC get bored and break up their nice little collection of superhero nations.  Hell, maybe Kevin is hoping that will happen naturally and he won't have to do anything.  History favors it--massive collections of power, be it nations or alliances, in one place have always eventually broken up, whether it's The Initiative, The Continuum, Gramlins, or something else.

It's a veritable fact what you have presented here. I for one like our chances, however. DBDC was as small as three nations only a few short months ago, but not in any danger of dispersion or collapse. Now we are a very close knit COMMUNITY with individual identities and all of us have an active voice in our collective action. Our policy has always been once you have been a DOOMBIRD, you are a DOOMBIRD for life, and the protection runs both ways. I am speaking candidly when I say I have never felt more of a sense of loyalty and camaraderie between brothers all focused on a singular goal. Now civil war, that's one definite possibility, we have been known to 'punch it out'. :)

It's no lie that there are more DOOMBIRDs out there preparing to join us and we have yet to be fully tested, but at the heart of it all we are changing the way the game must be played, metaphorically speaking.

To Rush,
I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve by flaming this thread with callouts or calls-to-action like this. It's at best a lighthearted jab at an undersized opposition force or at worst an uninformed summary of things that aren't terribly likely to happen at all like you think they will. Do you not see how DBDC conducts it's affairs? We have relationships with a lot of these "enemies" of which you speak, and it's not fair to anyone to boil it down to a lack of stomach. We all deserve a bit more credit than that, on both sides. Edited by CubaQuerida

Talking like they haven't been raiding on both coalition fronts and none are declaring on them. You're slinging !@#$ at one side and yourself for not doing the above.

Stop me when I get to an alliance they have hit in my coalition....

Alph Omega? Ok no.

Prussian Confederation? Who? Um.. no.

RnR? Are they now? Yes. Were they when they were hit? Nope... everyone assumed they would sit out, until XX dogpiled NATO and TIO. So again, No.

Guru Order? No. Do you see a pattern yet Rebel?

SUN? Nope. Surely there must be one coming soon.

CPAC? Who?

Valhalla? Let me check.. Nope.. Other side.

WAPA? Yep Not our side.

INT? Love them, but nope... Other side.

Knights of Ni!? Nope.

FoB? Nope.

Well, you are in familiar territory. You are wrong.

Explain what? In the 4 largest alliances in your coalition, there are 32 nations in the top 250. That number jumps to about 60 if you use alliances that are in, or only h ave tied to... your coalition. You simply lack the stomach to actually pull together to handle the threat. I am not misreading a thing. You CAN do it. It is just too difficult to do. So you choose to let the poo accumulate on your face. At least own it bro.

Look, nobody is going to fall for any of this. You're attempting to goad us into an action which would be favorable for you, and doing it with no shame. You are so desperate. Even if our coalition did move on DBDC, that's the ultra-tier. It would not help you, and it wouldn't save you. It might even be worse for you if DBDC knocked even more nations down to the contested ranges. 

Your coalition did the same tactic with R&R and they ate it up with eagerness to "save face". You've lost the battle and now you have to rely so hard on exterior forces to save you. You look weak.

It's a veritable fact what you have presented here. I for one like our chances, however. DBDC was as small as three nations only a few short months ago, but not in any danger of dispersion or collapse. Now we are a very close knit COMMUNITY with individual identities and all of us have an active voice in our collective action. Our policy has always been once you have been a DOOMBIRD, you are a DOOMBIRD for life, and the protection runs both ways. I am speaking candidly when I say I have never felt more of a sense of loyalty and camaraderie between brothers all focused on a singular goal. Now civil war, that's one definite possibility, we have been known to 'punch it out'. :)

It's no lie that there are more DOOMBIRDs out there preparing to join us and we have yet to be fully tested, but at the heart of it all we are changing the way the game must be played, metaphorically speaking.

To Rush,
I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve by flaming this thread with callouts or calls-to-action like this. It's at best a lighthearted jab at an undersized opposition force or at worst an uninformed summary of things that aren't terribly likely to happen at all like you think they will. Do you not see how DBDC conducts it's affairs? We have relationships with a lot of these "enemies" of which you speak, and it's not fair to anyone to boil it down to a lack of stomach. We all deserve a bit more credit than that, on both sides.

Hm. This guy actually seems quite the contrary to what I expected. This will be interesting to watch, as it seems like you're planning quite far ahead.

Stop me when I get to an alliance they have hit in my coalition....

Alph Omega? Ok no.

Prussian Confederation? Who? Um.. no.

RnR? Are they now? Yes. Were they when they were hit? Nope... everyone assumed they would sit out, until XX dogpiled NATO and TIO. So again, No.

Guru Order? No. Do you see a pattern yet Rebel?

SUN? Nope. Surely there must be one coming soon.

CPAC? Who?

Valhalla? Let me check.. Nope.. Other side.

WAPA? Yep Not our side.

INT? Love them, but nope... Other side.

Knights of Ni!? Nope.

FoB? Nope.

Well, you are in familiar territory. You are wrong.

Damn, didn't know WAPA, Ni, FoB, CPAC, Prussian Confed were on our side. Even Int is hardly a coalition member of ours given that they are a member of your side who left you to burn. I guess that spat with NATO is ignored too.

Granted, there is no doubt DBDC is on your side. I'm merely commenting on a trademark Rush tactic of ignoring facts.

Look, nobody is going to fall for any of this. You're attempting to goad us into an action which would be favorable for you, and doing it with no shame. You are so desperate. Even if our coalition did move on DBDC, that's the ultra-tier. It would not help you, and it wouldn't save you. It might even be worse for you if DBDC knocked even more nations down to the contested ranges. 

Your coalition did the same tactic with R&R and they ate it up with eagerness to "save face". You've lost the battle and now you have to rely so hard on exterior forces to save you. You look weak.

Hm. This guy actually seems quite the contrary to what I expected. This will be interesting to watch, as it seems like you're planning quite far ahead.

Damn, didn't know WAPA, Ni, FoB, CPAC, Prussian Confed were on our side. Even Int is hardly a coalition member of ours given that they are a member of your side who left you to burn. I guess that spat with NATO is ignored too.

Granted, there is no doubt DBDC is on your side. I'm merely commenting on a trademark Rush tactic of ignoring facts.

Your entire 2nd part is absurd. Everyone, save R&R... that DBDC has hit is an alliance that is either A) clearly on your side. or b) only have tied to enter via your side. They have taken not one single action against our side. (You can debate RnR, and you would be entitled to your opinion, but even your side thought they were out for the entire war.) You could also use a lesson in context. My list was in direct reply to someone who said they were hitting alliances on BOTH sides. I did not claim that list was 100% alliances committed to your side (though many are), I DID claim that those who are not committed to your side, have ties that link them ONLY to your side. I also, further claimed , that nobody on that list is on our side.(yeah, RnR has already been addressed.)

I am not trying to goad you into anything. The only way I would be trying to goad you into anything, is if I thought I had that kind of stroke or could use jedi mind tricks. I am merely pointing out that you could do exactly what IRON did to GRE. You have the firepower, you just do not want to risk the 1 round of damage it would take to roll the ball on that. That, my friend, is empirical fact.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Your entire 2nd part is absurd. Everyone, save R&R... that DBDC has hit is an alliance that is either A) clearly on your side. or b) only have tied to enter via your side. They have taken not one single action against our side. (You can debate RnR, and you would be entitled to your opinion, but even your side thought they were out for the entire war.) You could also use a lesson in context. My list was in direct reply to someone who said they were hitting alliances on BOTH sides. I did not claim that list was 100% alliances committed to your side (though many are), I DID claim that those who are not committed to your side, have ties that link them ONLY to your side. I also, further claimed , that nobody on that list is on our side.(yeah, RnR has already been addressed.)

I am not trying to goad you into anything. The only way I would be trying to goad you into anything, is if I thought I had that kind of stroke or could use jedi mind tricks. I am merely pointing out that you could do exactly what IRON did to GRE. You have the firepower, you just do not want to risk the 1 round of damage it would take to roll the ball on that. That, my friend, is empirical fact.

Is NATO no longer on your side? Not a SINGLE action, huh? 

Who are you trying to convince here? You seem to forget that I am not the Supreme Allied Commander for our coalition. Once again, you continue to deal in absolutes and assume we must move on DBDC right now. I guess that is why you are in the position you are in. You've fallen so far that you have to beg us to hit DBDC to give you some relief. There's really nothing else to talk about here. Nobody in their right mind would take financial advice from a homeless person. So, please, spare us your opinion and worry about the position you find yourself in.

Even DBDC's leader is criticizing you here. You have one foot in the grave, and the other foot is on a banana peel, and you're slipping. Worry about that, first,

Is NATO no longer on your side? Not a SINGLE action, huh? 

Who are you trying to convince here? You seem to forget that I am not the Supreme Allied Commander for our coalition. Once again, you continue to deal in absolutes and assume we must move on DBDC right now. I guess that is why you are in the position you are in. You've fallen so far that you have to beg us to hit DBDC to give you some relief. There's really nothing else to talk about here. Nobody in their right mind would take financial advice from a homeless person. So, please, spare us your opinion and worry about the position you find yourself in.

Even DBDC's leader is criticizing you here. You have one foot in the grave, and the other foot is on a banana peel, and you're slipping. Worry about that, first,

Maybe I am just too old to see it. But I see no DBDC war on an NATO nation.

I am not assuming you are any supreme commander of anything, and quite frankly I have no idea where you get nonsense like that from (unless you just made it up)... and yes... you hitting DBDC would sure give us alot of relief... after all.. we have oh so many nations in the tier that DBDC fights in, that it would be a tremendous weight lifted off our collective shoulders. Do you even know how dumb that sounds?

Financial advice from a homeless person? Are you even sane?

As for Cuba's criticism of me... it means nothing to me. It is merely an opinion that he has versus an opinion that I have. What he thinks means absolutely 0 to me. Aside from him holding an ODP with an ally of mine, we have no connection whatsoever. And since his alliance is in a position to raid who they want, when they want, without impunity, it makes 100% sense for him to be jolly ok with the current status quo. He would be a fool not to be.

Oh, and LOL at 1 foot in the grave. Cute.

Edited by Rush Sykes

I noticed Rush completely ignored Cuba's post, almost as though Cuba spoke the truth or something.

I ignored it because there is nothing to reply to. His post does not challenge anything I have said. DBDC has taken liberties with alliances that dot their coalition, or alliances who's allegiances are with the Polar coalition. This is not even something that is up for debate. If, as a result of my statements, they decide to even things out and take shots at our coalition, well..lol.. what more can they do to us that isnt already being done. And anyone on our side who ignores it and just lets it happen... are (are you ready for this)... just as bad as those who are "in power" now. For my own personal amusement though, watching the would-be kings and their hordes of kingmakers, being reminded on a nearly daily basis, that they do not have nearly the power they envisioned having as a result of this war, makes me smile. The truth is, I should thank Cuba for the amusement he has provided me.

it is also quite hilarious. Rush, the crazy old man who has no grasp on the world's politics, who neither knows what has happened, or what is likely to happen (all brushes that so many like to paint me with).. is still the one guy nobody can stop responding to. It's almost like I know more than people are willing to admit.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Most of what Rush has said it right, but I know what l0c0 is referring to; our relationship with UMB (which is somewhat extended to some of their treaty partners) and to several of the nations you refer to being part of their coalition who are indeed recognized as doombirds for life (umar, colin, bean...to name a few).  We have a couple treaties, several more friendships, and a lot of individual relationships with nations wearing assorted AA's.

And yes, we are doing our part to support NG this war which means not hitting any alliances fighting alongside them or alliances treatied/protected by the same.  Every alliance we have targetted is actively fighting for the other side, solely treatied to alliances of the other side, or completely unrelated to either side and just raids.  We raided one nation by mistake who is protected by GATO and that was peaced quickly.  The RnR hit was after we were told they weren't going to enter for sure and was a little payback for the MQ thing.  If we knew then that they would be entering on the NG side they would not have been hit.  We have one dog in this fight and it is NG.  The longer you guys continue to keep them at war when the outcome of this war has been long decided, the more we dislike all of you.

Lastly, they won't be able to save Nordreich, I'm sorry. Keep worshiping,  though.

The mighty NoR does not need saving. We would have become treaty whores like you if that were the case.

I personally like DBDC. Not because I want them to "save" us. But being in Polar, you clearly have no such concept, where making comments simply to impress potential allies is part of your culture.

The mighty NoR does not need saving. We would have become treaty whores like you if that were the case.

I personally like DBDC. Not because I want them to "save" us. But being in Polar, you clearly have no such concept, where making comments simply to impress potential allies is part of your culture.

Wait, what? Who is a potential ally, and who am I trying to impress here? This is a topic about an actual ally declaring war in support of us. Are you confused? I'm not even sure you know a thing about Polar at all with comments like that.

Starfox, our fight with DBDC was during the Mq action, not during this war...

Thank you for clarifying. I am indeed wrong.

Maybe I am just too old to see it. But I see no DBDC war on an NATO nation.

I am not assuming you are any supreme commander of anything, and quite frankly I have no idea where you get nonsense like that from (unless you just made it up)... and yes... you hitting DBDC would sure give us alot of relief... after all.. we have oh so many nations in the tier that DBDC fights in, that it would be a tremendous weight lifted off our collective shoulders. Do you even know how dumb that sounds?

Financial advice from a homeless person? Are you even sane?

As for Cuba's criticism of me... it means nothing to me. It is merely an opinion that he has versus an opinion that I have. What he thinks means absolutely 0 to me. Aside from him holding an ODP with an ally of mine, we have no connection whatsoever. And since his alliance is in a position to raid who they want, when they want, without impunity, it makes 100% sense for him to be jolly ok with the current status quo. He would be a fool not to be.

Oh, and LOL at 1 foot in the grave. Cute.

You continually referred to our coalition as "you" when speaking to me. That is why I stated that. A better term would be "your coalition", which is, also something one alliance or person doesn't have power over, however. You also repeated what I already said to you in a previous post about DBDC being in a different tier, this time using it as a defense against me. You blow me away. At least put in some honest effort so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time here.

Anyway, you have no political agenda here? You're just offering Polar friendly advice? Yeah, I got you bro. As I stated previously (to which you completely missed the point of), nobody would take financial advice from a homeless person. I'll break it down for you - it means you are in no position to give advice. 

Edited by Starfox101

Most of what Rush has said it right, but I know what l0c0 is referring to; our relationship with UMB (which is somewhat extended to some of their treaty partners) and to several of the nations you refer to being part of their coalition who are indeed recognized as doombirds for life (umar, colin, bean...to name a few).  We have a couple treaties, several more friendships, and a lot of individual relationships with nations wearing assorted AA's.

And yes, we are doing our part to support NG this war which means not hitting any alliances fighting alongside them or alliances treatied/protected by the same.  Every alliance we have targetted is actively fighting for the other side, solely treatied to alliances of the other side, or completely unrelated to either side and just raids.  We raided one nation by mistake who is protected by GATO and that was peaced quickly.  The RnR hit was after we were told they weren't going to enter for sure and was a little payback for the MQ thing.  If we knew then that they would be entering on the NG side they would not have been hit.  We have one dog in this fight and it is NG.  The longer you guys continue to keep them at war when the outcome of this war has been long decided, the more we dislike all of you.

That 1st sentence my friend, puts you in an unpopular club.

Just to clarify, DBDC have been raiding pretty freely for months prior to the war as well.

Sure they have. But in peace time , there are no pot shots and coalitions. The reality is... DBDC is actively poking at alliances in the Polar coalition, doing what they can to aid the NG cause This thread is about the war. The posts are about the war. What happened prior to the war, is not relevant. They raided freely, and those who fought back are to be commended, those who ignored it are to be shamed. It is really no different than now. But the truth is... they could not have hit anyone in our coalition prior to the war, because no coalition existed. They could not have hit anyone in the other coalition, prior to the war, because that coalition did not exist. It has nothing to do with the now.