Dajobo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this post is severely lacking in weaponized beer pics

D:

rawr

Well I was having weaponized beer, but ended up forgetting all about the pics ;)

Edited by jalap

NPO wouldn't let them yet. It's actually pretty sad, cuz with NATO helping everyone against MK in the Dave War, we are actually faring quite well. So while I respect their military prowess, their FA leaves a lot of room for improvement.

I think you mistyped your name. According to your posts, it should be "trash". No problem, glad to be of help. ;)

Oh, right because they were definitely going to get a win in the whole losing war.

Oh now Schatt, you've been around long enough to know that wars are made up of smaller fronts that aren't necessarily dependent on each other. NATO and TIO's side may have been losing but they were holding off Sparta. It may have been a finger in a dike but it was working.

Oh now Schatt, you've been around long enough to know that wars are made up of smaller fronts that aren't necessarily dependent on each other. NATO and TIO's side may have been losing but they were holding off Sparta. It may have been a finger in a dike but it was working.

... Are you saying NATO and TIO had a finger inside Sparta? I do not think I like this idea. :P All the more reason to burn 'em. ;)

You do know that the whole finger in a dike thing doesn't work, right? Heh.

... Are you saying NATO and TIO had a finger inside Sparta? I do not think I like this idea. :P All the more reason to burn 'em. ;)

I said "dike." You read "dyke." In this analogy, you would actually be the water. Dos Equis, TOP, and Umbrella joining might overflow the wall.

You do know that the whole finger in a dike thing doesn't work, right? Heh.

It's an analogy. Edited by Monroe

I've been around long enough to know a "front" as a unit of a war is a very new concept and that it means dick all except for losers who need to make themselves feel like winners.  NATIO/TIO may be performing well against Sparta (I'll take your word, stats don't rev my engine) but that doesn't mean you're winning nor does it imperil the war.  It might have become problematic if TPF and STA had stayed in the fight, it might have become problematic if NPO and ODN were fighting over 50K NS, it might, it might, it might, but it's not

NATO/TIO might have been doing very well, but they have never been "winning" because the conditions have never existed in which it is possible for them to win.  This is a war, not a collection of fronts.  Fronts are useful for organizing and analyzing, but they are not won and lost.

Edited by Schattenmann

i love how XX and their new friends are trying to make it seem like Sparta is in the right here and that they are a brand new alliance. We have fought them in the past two wars and you know what? they are just as awful as always. I would LOVE to see where this improvement is.

As to NATO and TIO, you guys made the right move. You have allies in the fray and you won't step back from them. I commend that and you guys are doing the right and honorable thing here. Bob could us more people who value friends more than pixels and "wining"

i love how XX and their new friends are trying to make it seem like Sparta is in the right here and that they are a brand new alliance. We have fought them in the past two wars and you know what? they are just as awful as always. I would LOVE to see where this improvement is.

As to NATO and TIO, you guys made the right move. You have allies in the fray and you won't step back from them. I commend that and you guys are doing the right and honorable thing here. Bob could us more people who value friends more than pixels and "wining"

What exactly would Sparta be in the wrong about, here? They defended an ally - same as TIO and NATO. It happens. Nobody is a bad guy here.

What exactly would Sparta be in the wrong about, here? They defended an ally - same as TIO and NATO. It happens. Nobody is a bad guy here.

You assbag, get your facts right.  Sparta defended the ally of an ally through an oA clause :|

You assbag, get your facts right.  Sparta defended the ally of an ally through an oA clause :|

I thought Polar and Sparta were directly allied.

Oh silly me. They are!

Edited by IYIyTh

I thought Polar and Sparta were directly allied.

Oh silly me. They are!

Starfox said "Sparta defended an ally just like you"

NATO - Activated an MD clause

Sparta - Activated an oA clause to chain through to defend TOP vs an NPO offensive action

How the hell are those the same?

Starfox said "Sparta defended an ally just like you"

NATO - Activated an MD clause

Sparta - Activated an oA clause to chain through to defend TOP vs an NPO offensive action

How the hell are those the same?

Polar, that alliance who issued the first DoW, hit NPO. They are allied to Polar.

Nevermind your semantics about the order of events what justifies entering a war, the basic fact is that Polar was and is taking on numerous alliances in a greater coalition effort that Sparta's ally, Polar -- was a major party to. That you don't view Sparta as having the right to defend Polar in such a broad coalition war effort is really just an unjustified slight of Sparta and a desperate attempt to justify your rationale behind not leaving the conflict aside from actually wanting to fight XX, and the rest of the coalition.

Edited by IYIyTh

Why is this still going on?

How many dongs are NG and co paying you to give their coalition a false hope of RnR becoming their savior, haha. 

Good luck guys! Let's come to a conclusion already, we're on the same side. Too much pride.

It is disingenuous to claim (as has occurred elsewhere) that we are somehow fighting for NG/NSO, or should have wrapped things up by now, when it is our ally in NPO that is being held at war indefinitely with no prospect of peace, or indication of what will (eventually) be demanded of it. NATO missed fighting in the DH v NPO war because we were fighting Sparta (on another of its oA chains) for TFD/NV, so it seems fitting we should be fighting for NPO in round 2.

It is disingenuous to claim (as has occurred elsewhere) that we are somehow fighting for NG/NSO, or should have wrapped things up by now, when it is our ally in NPO that is being held at war indefinitely with no prospect of peace, or indication of what will (eventually) be demanded of it. NATO missed fighting in the DH v NPO war because we were fighting Sparta (on another of its oA chains) for TFD/NV, so it seems fitting we should be fighting for NPO in round 2.

XX-TOP being disingenuous? How could you suggest something as outrageous as that!?

This stance requires that you ignore the multiple times that NPO has been told that they can come to the table and talk peace. You have to ignore that NPO is refusing to talk peace unless it's on their terms, with them in control. I told you, and folks from NPO, this on IRC already, but I'll say it again here: You are welcome to come to us to discuss your options for peace. This applies equally to NATO, TIO, and NPO.

You're free to ignore this invitation and continue to posture about how ebil and disingenuous we're being, but your words ring hollow when they're filled with such falsehood.

Considering the NPO has targeted Polar heavily, and we are bloc mates with Sparta, reality tends to counter your argument for me. 

Sparta defending TOP is just a party line. Now you can go ahead and claim TOP is defending Sparta, though. Those evil oA's, we are such assbags, right?

It was a joke. Hence the dongs, and haha at the end. 

Anyway, no prospect of peace? Don't sound too dramatic. It'll come eventually, and I don't believe even NPO wants peace yet, either. Hence why we are here.

This war has been fun and all, but there should be a peace at some point. Not knowing what the hell is going on behind the scenes (retired), I'll just tell everyone to negotiate in good faith until it's accomplished. We've done this all many times before...

Also, berbers, you know I love you as much as a Murican can love a Frenchie, but be cool.

/farking kids these days, get off my cyberlawn

//edit: but not before I hit 8M casualties. almost there, just need a few days.

Edited by Anu Drake

This war has been fun and all, but there should be a peace at some point. Not knowing what the hell is going on behind the scenes (retired), I'll just tell everyone to negotiate in good faith until it's accomplished. We've done this all many times before...

As far as I know stuff behind the scenes is going quite fine and honorable. I think everybody on this front will agree.

We only just entered, but I'm sure we'll all have fun both on the battleground as behind the negotiation table.

It's a shame we end up fighting alliances we actually like. But the bright side is that it actually is more fun to fight when there is mutual respect. As opposed to fighting an alliance that enjoys trolling more than what's CN really about.

So,

MHAil XX, Umb, TOP

MHAil NATO, TIO

Edited by jalap

I'll just tell everyone to negotiate in good faith until it's accomplished. 

Continuum good faith, CDT/Illuminati good faith or something else?

Also, it lives.

Edited by IYIyTh