Our dear leader returns

Technically only in the absence of the GenComm, and we all know you can't make a decision without Craig signing off on it.

re: SG. That's not really how the GenCom/Sec dynamic has been in the past, there's no codified "signing off" process, with one usually making a decision whenever they deem it appropriate to do so. A discussion not meant for these dirty bourgeois eyes though, sadly.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

re: SG. That's not really how the GenCom/Sec dynamic has been in the past, there's no codified "signing off" process, with one usually making a decision whenever they deem it appropriate to do so. A discussion not meant for these dirty bourgeois eyes though, sadly.

Who you callin' bourgeois? :war:

You caught me!

If you get this bothered over your gov levels [apparently] being mischaracterized in an amusing bar graph, maybe you should have a more straightforward gov layout.

What part of "Leftist alliance" gave you the impression we would have a straighforward gov layout?

I thought you couldn't vote on CC matters. Also, I'm horrified that you would have the same amount of power of Craig considering what you were accused of a few weeks ago. :v:

Edited by Opaque

I thought you couldn't vote on CC matters. Also, I'm horrified that you would have the same amount of power of Craig considering what you were accused of a few weeks ago. :v:

The CC matters that are brought up once or twice every year when we go to war? Yeah I mentioned that :P

I've been accused of worse things. It won't be the last time I'm accused of awful things, either. I'm a rotten bastard, it's kind of my thing

The word for a two-person leadership is "duumvirate".  What you say about the relationship between GenCom and GenSec is true of any Commissar and his or her Secretary.  And Azreal's wrong about Secretaries only being empowered by the absence of their Commissars.

Do you people know how your alliance works?

Well that just makes the incorrect math even worse.

What part of "Leftist alliance" gave you the impression we would have a straighforward gov layout?

This is why gulags and re-education camps are necessary.  Only way they learn!

Congrats on another fine government comrades!

This is why gulags and re-education camps are necessary.  Only way they learn!

Congrats on another fine government comrades!

I have to admit, whenever I think about leftist alliances in BobSteveiterra, Hogan's Heroes is the first thing that comes to mind. ;)

Edited by x Tela x