An Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Centurius

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that was a real boom. Send your war guides to MI6/MCXA, they desperately need them! It's an honor to once again bring the best of CN fighting forces to our shores. Onward to mass bill reduction and higher casualties gents.

*Down declares against an inactive an already committed opponent*

*Wonders why he does so good*

*TPF logic*

Edited by MitchellBade

*Down declares against an inactive an already committed opponent*

*Wonders why he does so good*

*TPF logic*

*5 alliances attacking us and we are still able to do it.

*Wonders why your not that good

*IDK WTF logic that is...

Edit: Now 6 alliances with TOP

Edited by Judge X

Hopefully they choose not to disband us when we surrender.

But yeah, cheers to a good fight and what not.

I believe the going rate is a merciful 500 tech per nation in peace mode, in any case.

MI6 needed some relief, eh?

Yes absolutely we're failing so hard.

Now that was a real boom. Send your war guides to MI6/MCXA, they desperately need them! It's an honor to once again bring the best of CN fighting forces to our shores. Onward to mass bill reduction and higher casualties gents.

You know you have to be pretentious as fuck when you engage an alliance in a narrow NS range in which you have a large advantage and claim that they're doing poorly against you.

I think that TPF has been doing great and have had a lot of fun with my opponents, but if you're going to start getting ridiculous and talking about a "True Warrior Alliance" let's throw an alliance that's actually doing more damage than they're taking like Legion out there. :P

I'm going with the fact that TPF declared war on our direct ally MI6. While you declared war on NADC who, though on our side, is not is a direct ally of ours.

This explanation is reasonable and truthful, but not fun.

Yes absolutely we're failing so hard.You know you have to be pretentious as fuck when you engage an alliance in a narrow NS range in which you have a large advantage and claim that they're doing poorly against you.

I think that TPF has been doing great and have had a lot of fun with my opponents, but if you're going to start getting ridiculous and talking about a "True Warrior Alliance" let's throw an alliance that's actually doing more damage than they're taking like Legion out there. :P

Vol wasn't knocking MI6 as a whole, but his opponents from multiple alliances. He's got a post on our forums showing the  bad luck he's had with inactives so far this war. MCXA for example isn't any different than any other alliance out there (some good, some bad like most AAs), he just got a dud.. 

The difference when an alliances like TOP or Umbrella declares on you is that they aren't a mixed bag, the nations are all going to perform well and all the wars are going to be fun as a result.