An Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Centurius

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is nice to have an alliance on us now who won't let us get to peace mode at will without counters like those who initially came to the aid of MI6 did who frankly seem completely incompetent.  I won't rag on MI6 though as they have been respectable opponents.  I look forward to engaging with some of you in TOP again sometime later this week since it was a lot of fun last time.

Now that was a real boom. Send your war guides to MI6/MCXA, they desperately need them! It's an honor to once again bring the best of CN fighting forces to our shores. Onward to mass bill reduction and higher casualties gents.

May Johan have mercy on your soul for the Platypus will have none

To a good war!

The Platypus hungers!

*Down declares against an inactive an already committed opponent*

*Wonders why he does so good*

*TPF logic*

The former #1 in MCXA DoW'd me while I had 3 wars, he had 2x my infra and 300 less tech and a 20k+ ns advantage. Before TOP joined I had done 15k damage to while taking roughly 9 k damage from him. 

Yes absolutely we're failing so hard.You know you have to be pretentious as fuck when you engage an alliance in a narrow NS range in which you have a large advantage and claim that they're doing poorly against you.

I think that TPF has been doing great and have had a lot of fun with my opponents, but if you're going to start getting ridiculous and talking about a "True Warrior Alliance" let's throw an alliance that's actually doing more damage than they're taking like Legion out there. :P

Compared to TOP, UMB, etc, this has been a walk in the park. 2 TOP nations hurt me worse in one update without nukes than all 4 of my MI6/MCXA opponents did in almost 2 rounds of war. I can't help it if their nations are inactive or broke. You don't run into that against TOP. They work hard on their nations, they work hard politically and for that I compliment them. They are one of my favorite alliances and it really is a privilege to fight them, even if they're whipping me.

Simon De Montfort, on 17 Nov 2013 - 11:44, said:
I'm going with the fact that TPF declared war on our direct ally MI6. While you declared war on NADC who, though on our side, is not is a direct ally of ours.

Too obvious to be true.

Too obvious to be true.

TPF seems to take it as it is - business as usual in a war. Why don't you D34th? If not getting to fight TOP is what's concerning you, you can fix this detail yourself. 

Anyway, here's to a good fight TPF. Doesn't seem to be many people left in this entire war who take things so calmly. You and much to my surprise Pacifica. Kudos. 

TPF seems to take it as it is - business as usual in a war. Why don't you D34th? If not getting to fight TOP is what's concerning you, you can fix this detail yourself. 

Anyway, here's to a good fight TPF. Doesn't seem to be many people left in this entire war who take things so calmly. You and much to my surprise Pacifica. Kudos. 

Where's the NG flag in your sig?  :ehm:

The former #1 in MCXA DoW'd me while I had 3 wars, he had 2x my infra and 300 less tech and a 20k+ ns advantage. Before TOP joined I had done 15k damage to while taking roughly 9 k damage from him. 

Compared to TOP, UMB, etc, this has been a walk in the park. 2 TOP nations hurt me worse in one update without nukes than all 4 of my MI6/MCXA opponents did in almost 2 rounds of war. I can't help it if their nations are inactive or broke. You don't run into that against TOP. They work hard on their nations, they work hard politically and for that I compliment them. They are one of my favorite alliances and it really is a privilege to fight them, even if they're whipping me.

I know how it feels. No one will ever live up to how tough BN fought me; I leave each and every war disappointed. :/

Edited by Gibsonator21

*Down declares against an inactive an already committed opponent*

*Wonders why he does so good*

*TPF logic*

You know, I really love when people make excuses.

Since we were basically already fighting against TOP's money, we might as well be fighting against TOP anyway.

Edit: Alyster, please do me a favor and attack me when I fall into your range. Edited by memoryproblems

This fighting with TOP things seems to becoming a habit.  I'm sure it'll be every bit as destructive as last time.  Enjoyed my TOP opponents last time and hopefully will this time around also.  Gotta give 'em credit, they can sure coordinate their attacks.

Simon De Montfort, on 17 Nov 2013 - 22:33, said:
I'm going with the fact that TPF declared war on our direct ally MI6. While you declared war on NADC who, though on our side, is not is a direct ally of ours.

Does this suggest that TOP is less disposed to exposing itself to the indirect treaty chains and hops via oAs and ghost DoWs which characterise the involvement of periphery alliances due to coalition warfare? Or does it simply reflect that TOP, as a core alliance, has enough direct treaty obligations to sustain its involvement in the current war?

Not trolling, just curious as to TOP’s policy.

This fighting with TOP things seems to becoming a habit.  I'm sure it'll be every bit as destructive as last time.  Enjoyed my TOP opponents last time and hopefully will this time around also.  Gotta give 'em credit, they can sure coordinate their attacks.

You know, one of your opponents is not in TOP! :P

You know, one of your opponents is not in TOP! :P

Actually three are not in TOP (two NADC folks also)!  Didn't mean to leave you out.

It's just that I spent a good number of weeks last war tusseling with various TOP members, so it's kind of like dejavu all over again with them.  There's just more folks at the party this time on their side of the dance floor. 

I would like to point put that this will be a 2 week conflict with TOP. After that they will have nicely organized our top tier nations into a nice tight pack with the rest of us middle tier fighters. I don't think this was really thought out all that well. I appreciate it though.