An Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Centurius

I would like to point put that this will be a 2 week conflict with TOP. After that they will have nicely organized our top tier nations into a nice tight pack with the rest of us middle tier fighters. I don't think this was really thought out all that well. I appreciate it though.

It works out well with those tech levels. o/

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to point put that this will be a 2 week conflict with TOP. After that they will have nicely organized our top tier nations into a nice tight pack with the rest of us middle tier fighters. I don't think this was really thought out all that well. I appreciate it though.

If you appreciate having your top tier decimated then, ..... I guess ..... you're welcome.

Does this suggest that TOP is less disposed to exposing itself to the indirect treaty chains and hops via oAs and ghost DoWs which characterise the involvement of periphery alliances due to coalition warfare? Or does it simply reflect that TOP, as a core alliance, has enough direct treaty obligations to sustain its involvement in the current war?

Not trolling, just curious as to TOP’s policy.

I wasn't making a statement on TOP overall strategy in this war. I was just pointing out to D34th that TOP attacked TPF and not STA as a result of treaty obligations. If you want a more detailed answer please feel free to submit your requests to TOP.gov.

I'm just a lowly grunt fighting in the trenches. (oh &%$#, IN COMING!)

I wasn't making a statement on TOP overall strategy in this war. I was just pointing out to D34th that TOP attacked TPF and not STA as a result of treaty obligations. If you want a more detailed answer please feel free to submit your requests to TOP.gov.

I'm just a lowly grunt fighting in the trenches. (oh &%$#, IN COMING!)

I heard the nuclear healthcare website wasn't working yet...

Actually three are not in TOP (two NADC folks also)!  Didn't mean to leave you out.

It's just that I spent a good number of weeks last war tusseling with various TOP members, so it's kind of like dejavu all over again with them.  There's just more folks at the party this time on their side of the dance floor. 

Generally speaking, I think his observation matches the activity levels of our nations. You stink though anyway. :p

I heard the nuclear healthcare website wasn't working yet...

I think mp can fix that one also.

I am Polar, see my scars and behold my commitment

I like what TOP is doing. I like it that we are allied to TOP.

(also the "scars" quote about Polaris has little to do with the thread, but... err.... whatever... it sound so good that I simply wanted to write it).

I like my side in this war. I didn't always liked "my side" of the war in every war, but this time I do.

o/ TOP

o/ MI6

o/ The quote about the scars of Polaris.

After that, they'll move on to the next set of targets in their range, and then the next.  It seems pretty well thought out.  Ratshole discussed it about five years ago.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye