Disciples of Destruction Declaration

Could have fooled me. They are ad hoc allies with commies, they are commies.

No, no, you simply don't understand.  You don't get to make that judgment, because I get to make that judgment.  Anarquista, Craig, and I make up the select committee of deciding who gets to be part of the Left.  You?  Have no place among us.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, you simply don't understand.  You don't get to make that judgment, because I get to make that judgment.  Anarquista, Craig, and I make up the select committee of deciding who gets to be part of the Left.  You?  Have no place among us.

I let Hereno grope me at the Ayn Rand book burning session, can I be a leftist too?

I joined planet Bob 6 years ago after the despicable acts perpetrated by Nordreich, which later became known as the "The_Norway_Incident". Now my master plan has come to fruition (all this other bickering really doesn't have anything to do with it), and you will burn for your horrible acts (just have to get out of anarchy first).

Could have fooled me. They are ad hoc allies with commies, they are commies.

Wasn't me who said this. You must be thinking of someone else.

You guys were on the same side as some commie alliances a few wars back. Are you commie as well? :O