Disciples of Destruction Declaration

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now, don't be too hard on the reich. They must be feeling the blues hard right now, with their only ally being pulverized and no one else left to care about them. Too late of cyanide and a luger now, though. Time to man up.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

You seem upset enough to post here that you can't log in. Please explain why you feel the need to log on to an alliance forum that you are nothing to do with?

I know that it is improper to respond to a troll with a logical answer however I can't help myself. Posting here does not show butthurt, it is him showing your hypocracy. As for why he would want to log in when he is not a member is because that is one of the ways to persue diplomatic channels. I am not surprised you do not know this because you have no friends (well one friend in NG). Good luck in this war, good luck figuring out how things work, seriously, good luck because you need a boatload of it.

Wow this is turning out to be one of the best threads this war has spat out so far :popcorn:

Thank the Nazi-Commie Disciples of NORs Destruction. Always on for a good show. I am all for opening diplomatic channels with Nordreich. Just imagine what would happen on non regulated Forums. Bonertime for CommieCruncher.

Edited by NoMercy

I want to make a clarification before anyone reads this post. My expressed views in no way represent Nordreich as a whole, nor can I say that I am in support of the bickering going on here by either side. While we have members making valid points, there is some very puzzling posting from our side that does come a crossed to me as (pardon my terminology) but bitchy. So I will say this to any member of Nordreich that posts here after and address the DoD and whoever else they have joined in this war.

To my friends in Nordreich, if you want to make your post, make your post, but do not whine, complain, accuse, or try to draw conclusions from loosely based observations. Coincidences happen and who gives a shit, fight the war like men, take a beating, hand out a beating, but maintain your dignity and respect without dragging on an unwinnable argument. if they want a war, do not give them surrender from us as a whole and let those who have dreamed and prepped of this day to continue fight and prove our own point that we will not be steam rolled by a majority and those who choose to hold irrelevant grudges.

To DoD.

hammer n sickle - an emblem of the communist movement signifying the alliance of workers and peasants

a symbolic representation of the former soviet union or of communism in general.

I will not discredit communism as a horrible atrocious system in theory, Karl Marx has been regarded as the most forwarded thinker of the last century. However I will state in a personal opinion, that communism as a real life practice is a complete manipulation and advantageous system of human nature when put into practice. as any person who has lived and observed the world can tell you. If someone tells you they are trying to do what is best for you, they most likely have a self vested interest as motivation backing their action.

That being said, if you fly a flag with a hammer n sickle and expect not to be regarded, referred to, or implied as a supporter/believer of communism I believe you to be living in a fallacious state. Same were If I chose to fly a Swastika because it is a pretty shape. While it may have many meanings, in the world we live in it reflects a very specific and heinous period of time in which the implied meaning is impossible to be ignored.

So since members of DoD, including bassman choose to represent themselves with the use of a hammer n sickle, I see it only fair that I can refer to those specifics as commies.

So commies, I am never in favor of a dog pilling, to me it makes your alliance and leadership seem weak. Waiting for a win-win situation to prove a point, proves you harbor your own doubts about your statement and overall objective. Has nordriech done similar in the past? Yes. Was I the leader making decisions? No. But I believe when we did it, it was for the appeasement of a select few and not the collective hatred of an entire alliance as well as to maintain our integrity to allies. We have not been the initial aggressor/catalyst of a war since before I first joined the Nordein Verein. to act as though we pose some threat to you, seems pretty ridiculous. Perhaps I am wrong, as my memory is not always the best, but that would indicate to me that you are harboring a grudge. That's great, and fine, and all well, but you chose the time of overwhelming odds to prove your worth, and that to me proves less than honorable. Even worse is that you have singled out a specific group of people within our alliance, yet I see all this talk about we are a former shell of ourselves and "sick alliance". However if the rest of us disagree and chose to fight alongside them and live under their leadership then I ask you what right you have to persecute individuals within a system that our collective alliance chooses willingly to follow and be involved. Thus leads to my last point, while I am an America, living in sunny California, with the 3rd ranked climate in the world, all the excess and capitalistic notion one could ever dream of, please include me in your war on finnreich because after reading these posts and realizing the nature of your accusations and declaration, I would love to stamp a few mushrooms on your members faces as I make my way down. I assure you, I won't complain.

by the way. from what I can see, while we didn't replace the top tier that left, your middle tier looks ripe and ready to be plucked, you'd better hurry on down to join them.  

Edited by TheBurtenJay

So since members of DoD, including bassman choose to represent themselves with the use of a hammer n sickle, I see it only fair that I can refer to those specifics as commies. 

Considering these avatars were newly adopted after Opportunity started running his mouth on a topic about which he knows nothing, I appreciate them as...not entirely in earnest.  Do you think that's a fair interpretation?

I think the interpretation is to each his own. As you can see, I have one post, therefor as a an unbiased observer, uneducated to the situation, it would be completely justified for me to interpret it as such a statement in the support of communism. As a representative of his alliance he is flying a communist icon, if my president adorned the southern stripes of confederacy when addressing my nation I would assume he was supporting that cause, no matter how irrelevant it seemed, much as for the first time you were to view my countries representative dressed in such garb, so yeah I would say its an incredibly fair interpretation.  Whether it is a joke or not, if it needs to be explained, means it isn't a very good joke.